The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsJerome- I stole CottlesonPie's ticker for ovulation just for you! Thanks CottlesonPie!

I am just hoping all my craziness is for a reason...and that I am indeed not just going crazy lol..I just took a nap on the couch...I got up with him this morning and just couldn't stay awake after about an hour of being up... so what is everyone doing today?

I'm going to start picking up the house and packing for Sunday. Maybe get some last stuff I need--some books, sea bands in case I'm a sea sick person, etc.

Haha, yay for tickers lol...otherwise its so hard to remember who is what DPO...Im still having down there tummy issues, not so bad but I can just feel it..its more loose stool than actual diarrhea but still annoying. Also feeling a bit pukey too, like a tiny motion sickness headache and bad tummy feeling but its not horrible just there.... I hope you have fun on your trip, take some ginger snaps too, they are good for motion sickness, or you can get preggie pops I guess they would work too!!

I've never gotten motion sickness before so I hope I don't. I was on an antidepressant as a teenager that made me nausous for about 2 months, so I had the wristbands for that. I don't remember if they help or not, my husband and the neighbor keep saying dramamine (sp) but I don't want to take any unnecessary drugs just in case. But I'm probably not pregnant anyways, so why not. I guess I'm just more doubtful and depressed today. I so want to be pregnant, but I know I only had like a 30% chance at best according to statistics.

Oh there is always still a chance!! Don't give up yet, you are only 6 DPO, and everyone feels different and has different symptoms too!! So you are still not out!! I did one of those preggie tests online where you plug in the LMP..conception date and if you BD and what your symptoms are and everything and it only gave me 15% chance. But they dont take into account how many times you BD.. the supplements you take...whether you prop up, or use pre-seed or softcups so I think we greatly increase those odds just by doing those things!!

What website is that?

I know it's early and I have no chance of knowing my mind just always wanders to the worst.

https://www.pregnancy-info.net/online_pregtest.html here is one of them...tons of sites have them lol..

I'm watching Born on a Bad Day by the Discovery Health channel.

My chance 20% average chance 16% of getting pregnant this last month. As a math major this is not very encouraging. hahahaha

Im watching I Love Lucy and eating a banana some applesauce and some wheat thins lol...maybe this wont go right through me...i cant watch those baby shows..lol... i just get soo jealous and baby antsy..lol..oh and I get so frustrated over the people that have never changed a diaper lol..idk y...I guess I just dont see how you can never ever have changed a diaper ever in your life... I changed my cousins first diaper when I was 3 years old..all by myself..lol..I was just born to be a nanny..lol...and now I can change them crawling, backwards, standing and rolling ..lol... I know that will have to come in handy..

LOL, I changed my first diaper last month--my Godson's. I never babysat where the babies needed a diaper change (like while they were sleeping or only for a couple hours in between changes things like that). But at least I'm better prepared now? I was so afraid to mess up my cousin's baby (Godson), I think I'll feel better if it's my own kid cause if I mess them up I'll just have to clean em up and learn.

lol...yeah..its pretty easy..the worst is when they get to the rolling crawling away stage lol... you just have to make it fun for them... I cant wait to have my own baby!! gosh I get all warm inside just thinking about it...

How do you make it fun? I want to do something from the beginning. I've heard of singing the same song everytime, but I'm not a good singer. I get all warm and fuzzy too.

I tickle them..talk to them...let them dry out a bit if you can...fan their tushie..do funny faces and noises lol..idk anything that works...

Yeah, just things to think about. I want to try to start a routine early on so they get used to it.

I'm at work, and I'm checking this thread on my phone! :ROFL:
Wicked heartburn, ugh. And a little crampy. Maybe all related to my unhappy tummy.

yeah I will def have a routine, not something so anal that there is no room for change or no room to breathe between things lol.. the one thing I am looking forward to now is getting things ready nursery and clothes wise..I just know exactly what I want and I want to be able to finally make it all happen

LOL, so you're an addict to this thread too, huh?

haha, I could change an older babies diaper no problem, but I'd never changed a newborns diaper...when I had my first it was really scary...I was like he's so small I was afraid to hurt him, and they always cry when they're newborns...every time he cried I cried for the first 3 days...lol baby blues...I finally realized that it was ok for him to be crying...lol and I calmed down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back