The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I'm not alone. MrsJerome-sounds like a good idea to go to doc either way.

My doc said that if I have a BFP then they don't want to see me until week 7, cause then there's something to see, before that there's nothing to see. Seems to me like a long wait!

Well I will definitely at least go in to get a blood test and confirm a BFP...so I took out the cup just now and there was a lot of the stuff left? like clearly still spermies/semen? Im always trying to think of what could cause stuff, related to pregnancy, and Im thinking maybe mucus plug forming and no spermies could get back in? I have had hardly no mucus coming out so maybe its started to plug and so nothing can get in? Anyone with me? Anyone at all? lol...possibility, makes sense, anything? lol...

LOL, MrsJ.
I'm a recovering TLC addict, especially because they filmed some of the baby stories at our hospital.
Anyone watch Real Housewives of NJ? Danielle's gyn is actually my gyn, and I would be going to the same hospital. :haha:
Gassy today, had very gobby, yellow CM. Weird. And in an *excellent* mood, for some reason. :shrug: Like, very hyper, happy...not sure if it's just cuz it's the weekend, or what, ha.

We're going to friend's tonight, gonna BBQ, play some poker, make s'mores. I can't wait. Everyone is going to be drinking, but I'm totally fine going without. I'll be the designated driver for DH. :dohh:

Also, MrsJ, I think you got all my OPKs! I never had one positive! :cry:

I heard yellow CM is a good thing, something about the HCG in it.

MrsJerome- No idea. Maybe all the sperm went in you and the semen was left over? You make it sound unusual though, so probably not. "In the early days of pregnancy, mucous begins to accumulate around the opening of the cervix to form the mucous plug, a barrier that helps protect the baby during its development. As a result of this mucous formation, you may notice a bit of vaginal discharge."

Yeah Ive had some CM today but not like it was....I had hubby give me a tinkle sample and did a test and it was totally negative. When I did the OPKs for these last four right when my pee hits the test line its pink! Usually I have to wait for a bit to see if anything will show up but these I can tell its gonna be a + right away. For his it was totally white at the test line spot lol...he told me I was just a freak lol..lol..I just made him do it to see if maybe those were defective..lol...

So would any of you guys do the baby shows if you got a chance? Would you be willing to have it all on TV? Like either the Bringing Home Baby or the Labor shows..I would absolutely love to do the labor shows but not the bringing home baby, its stressful enough without people following you around the first few days home lol.. but they dont film those around here from what Ive seen on the shows...

Im sorry NJAngel for taking your positives lol...Im a positive OPK hog apparently lol...
I feel soo talkative right now, we just took an almost 3 hour nap just now and now Im all hyper lol...so lets see what else oh not a lot of CM today but some, its kinda yellow tinged/creamy like the little globs I had yesterday but not as much and still only when I wipe...IDK what it was that came out of the cup but it was like nothing at all went in me...the last time I took the cup out it was almost dry cept for some mucus/semen looking stuff but this time and this might actually be TMI but when I broke the suctionseal before I pulled it out the stuff like shot out into the toilet lol...so I dont think any went up inside me and I left it in about the same as I had last time...there was a tiny streak like... a little 2mm long streak of blood in the stuff but I mean it was tiny tiny...maybe from just hitting my cervix when I inserted it..idk...

OMG we took the trash and stuff to the dump and it was THE WORST SMELL EVER....it was like rotten dog crap, rotten meat, rotten everything all in one....it was the absolute worst smell ever...and it made the truck bed smell and the trashcans oh it was horrible!!! we came home and rinsed them out with laundry detergent and bleach and its still soaking out in the driveway..that will teach me to put icky chicken and meat in the trash...ugghh...it was horrid!! lol...

So I have the biggest plan ever and I have to work my ass off on ChaCha..I want to get hubby a garage organizer like..a huge tool chest thing..they have this amazing one at Lowes that has a Pioneer stereo system built in!! and it was like $500 it was amazing.....i want to get him one for his big 40th b-day surprise party which will be September 4th which is his actual b-day and luckily falls on a saturday....Im gonna try to organize a surprise party and have one of his friends take him to the shooting range for a few hours that day so all his friends and I can be at the house and set everything up...I asked him what he would do if I got him one of those tool things and he said he would probably literally cry lol...I would have to work soo hard but I think I can do it...

Well I'll be around just relaxing and waiting for a new post lol...hope you ladies are having a great weekend!!

Morning, all!
I just woke up myself - I only get one day off every two weeks, so I use it to my advantage - sleeeeeeeppp!! :sleep:
Hung out with friends last night, BBQ'd, played poker, had a great time. DH had never played poker before, so he won by sheer dumb luck. Today, I think we're just going to veg around the house. I'm going to work on my friend's baby gift:
https://www.123stitch.com/cgi-perl/itemdetail.pl?item=K45360
I'm about 1/2 way done so far. Keeps me busy and out of trouble. :haha: Maybe I'll get DH to go see a movie with me today...
So other than feeling kinda groggy - everything is normal this morning. Still some gobby CM when I wipe, and cervix still feels high...

And yet another clearly dark positive OPK this morning...

NJAngel, I see you are crafty like me! I love doing crafty stuff just have no money to do it lol...I love HobbyLobby, Michaels, ACMoore. I could easily spend $100s in those stores lol...

Oh, thats so lovely! My mum did something similar for me when I was born. I may be tempted to pick up a needle and cotton and do something similar while on maternity or something!

Hows everyone been today ladies?
I promised myself no symptom spotting but have had twinges and tightening sensations below my belly button, had sharpish pain in my left bb for a while, have had almost NO cm to speak of over last day or 2 and seem to be quite highly strung as my poor OH found out this evening... oops! Also been peeing lots (and the rest!), and been very gassy.
Not sure if this might just be a tummy bug though:dohh: Not feeling like this is my month just now.

I just went and bought 2 CVS brand early preggie tests. I have those and a FRER so I'll use one of the CVS ones tomorrow and also an OPK with the same tinkle sample (Im a dipper not a streamer lol) and see what happens. I'll try to post pics, especially if I need any line spotters!! Nothing really new today, cept for a huge glob of streaked EWCM looking CM lol...a tinge of blood in it too, just a tiny tiny tinge like yesterday and also some minor minor cramps twinges....hoping hoping..

Thanks you guys..planning on stopping liquids at 12 and will prolly be up at like 5-6am to potty..will def post at like...11am EST once I wake up for good my results, hopefully with pics if needed..how are you girls doing?

Hey Hey,
How Are Things Going For You At The Moment ?? Did You Catch The Sticky One ??

Fingers X'd

x

IDK yet lol..Im planning on doing an early 9DPO test tomorrow and also using an OPK to see if its still a dark dark positive....Im hoping!!! I have 3 early tests to use but I'll use one tomorrow and then wait until Thursday for another.. Im having this sharp stabbing pains, not that painful but just there like right above my pubic bone and in my low low abdomen and sometimes its like its shooting down to my hoohoo...not sure if thats a good sign or not?

i'm not entirely sure, i hope you get a bfp private message me let me know how it goes
xxxx

Ok I def will, and I'll be posting pics on here too after hubby is gone to work...

Hi all! I'm in the TWW. I am so hoping for a BFP. I'm 12 DPO today and 13 DPO tomorrow. AF should be showing up anytime now. CP is very high. So, either the witch is going to be late or I'm grabbing straws based on CP. I've had massively sore BBs for over a week now and I only receive those mid AF.

I just wanted to post and hope all you ladies receive your BFPs. I hate the TWW. It makes me overly observant.

Hi MrsMMM!!! You should test tomorrow in the morning with me and see what happens!! Your already 13DPO why not go for it lol.. Also, if you wouldnt mind (and dont think Im crazy, if you have any extra OPKs around would you be willing to do one of them too and tell me if its at all positive? Thats the trouble Im having this week Ive had 5 positive OPKs in a row after a already charted ovulation.

Morning, ladies!
Up mad early as I can't seem to sleep - darned puppy and cats want to run around and play early, as it's already so hot here. :growlmad:
CP is still very high (almost not reachable, lol), and firm. And this morning, had a temp dip! Not quite sure what to think about that...check out my chart and let me know what you think. I'm 7dpo today - trying not to get my hopes up too high that it could be implantation dip, especially since this is my first real cycle charting. :shrug:
This morning - gassy, bloated (could be the popcorn from the movie yesterday), and a dull headache. Plus funny taste in my mouth I haven't been able to shake for the last two days.
MrsJ, let us know how your test turns out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back