The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom told me not to buy my furniture until I'm at least pregnant, hahaha, cause I already have my cradle and the room painted and 3 drawers worth of baby clothes and like 2-3 more of maternity clothes. The furniture I want they said will take 18 weeks to get in!! 4.5 months?!?! I'm going to order it as soon as it's on sale!

You know Ive never actually had heartburn lol...take some pepto or tums.... or kaeopectate...lol.. anything pink should work lol..kinda weird that all the stuff that makes your tummy better is pink...

I can totally see myself crying when they cry. I watched a baby almost a year old and she cried and I cried and asked her what she needed (went through the usual list) and she couldn't talk. So I just cuddled her and she finally calmed down and so did I

I keep a bottle of pepto bismul in my desk drawer at work. I get an upset stomach a lot and students will walk in and see me drinking from the bottle lol.

lol..I find that fake crying when they cry (once they are older and cry just because they can) works a bit to get them to stop..it kind of confuses them I guess...

When I was a baby and I cried, my mum just blew in my face and it startled me enough to make me stop crying :haha:

Im soo happy for you, gosh if you get your BFP you wont know what to do with yourself huh...if you dont mind me asking are you going to wait until after a baby to get married or would you just get married while preggie (maybe a little earlier so you can still have a flat tummy lol)...my mom was early preggie with me when she and my dad got married, she was like 18 though, so I think thats why it was soo rushed lol...

lol we're not going to rush anything. I think the plan is to find somewhere we like, find out how much it's all going to cost and work out how long it's going to take to save up for it. We shall see!

Spunky, it was soooo unexpected! He kept saying "if" we got married when we talked about stuff like that, so I wasn't expecting it to happen for a good couple of years. But he blindfolded me, took me to a place we used to hang out as teenagers together, then when i took off the blindfold he was down on one knee! It was all very cute :D

ANYWAY. Less of that. More of babythings!

I'm a little bit eeeeek today because I had a noticable bit of spotting when I wiped this afternoon. Not really sure what to think about that. I've had no other symptoms at all and now spotting.
The optimist in me is hoping that its implantation because its 7 days since my first pos opk. The rest of me is thinking its something else and means this cycle's done for. :shrug:

ok..im burning up and having major headache...going to lay down for a while..talk to you ladies later tonight I guess! have a great day!

LOL, We're falling apart guys!!! Keep it together!

CottlesonPie--That is so sweet! I love that he showed thought and planning, so nice in a man!! Spotting at this point could mean anything, I wouldn't get worried unless it turns into AF.

Eeek AF would be a right downer. Ah well, I won't panic just yet.

MrsJ, hope you feel better after a lie down. Drink plenty of water! (I'm rubbish at advice huh? hehe) :hugs:

Hi ladies! :wave: Happy Friday!

Okay, so the heartburn today is coming and going. No fun. And it's so blasted hot here, I just hit the video store and the grocery store - stocked up on DVDs and ice cream!! So tonight is gonna be vegging in front of the TV, and working on my friend's baby present (the embroidered birth announcements).

Still having lower pelvic - twinges? - I guess is what I'd call them. Last like, a millisecond, almost like O pain. But not confined to one side. I was definitely having R sided pain earlier this week - now it's right, left, middle...Not sure what that's about. According to my FF chart I'm 4dpo? How's everyone else doing?

I'm depressed, we have termites and they're going to eat my house while I'm gone next week. Other than that I'm just tired, but I'm still not sleeping well. Still some nausea but I think I'm just stressed out. This tww isn't helping hahaha

NJAngelAPN - sorry about the heartburn. I take Prevacid every morning for my chronic heartburn and it really helps. Also it's a pregnancy category B so my obgyn said feel free to continue to use it. For what it's worth. Tums are healthier, but if it turns into everyday you might want to look into it, it does prevent my acid.

I'm gonna have to look into it if it keeps up! It's not a chronic problem - just started. I had it all the time until I had my gallbladder out last year. Now everything is pretty good...just that once in a while acidy feeling right under my boobs. Owwwww....:cry:

Anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend?

I'm determined not to test until the 31st, because at least then I'll be late...

We went out to dinner with friends, then to walmart for some shopping. I wore my tight jeans (not sure why) and was soo uncomfy the whole time. And now when I walk I havelik this sharp pain like right where my ovary is or a little below..like a little above where my left leg joins my body..weird but def too early for those pains to be preggie related, right? lol..will be doing another opk tomorrow morning I guess

Mystic Meg's prediction for Erica:
"Erica, I bring you GOOD news! Next Thursday will be a lucky day for you. Wear something yellow to make it happen."

IDK ladies, maybe a BFP next thursday? what do you think? Im definitely wearing yellow lol..just incase.. another OPK and it was still positive...not as dark as that one but still positive... will do another one tomorrow and see what happens...still no ovulation what soever and just now had my first CM of the day and it was creamy gobby when I wiped...

Erica hehehe, know your name now!!! Thursday would be 12dpo (at least according to your original calculations), good day to get a BFP! Fingers Crossed.

Ok so we BDd this morning and I managed to neatly and quickly insert a soft cup filled with the spermies (no spilling!!) IDK why I wasnt doing it that way in the first place (I was originally putting them in and then putting in the softcup which is very messy). But anyway, just incase this is another random ovulation (which I hope it wasnt) unless it was the other ovary and then I can be on those medical shows because I had twins but they werent really the same age lol. Sorry you can tell I watch way to much TLC and Discovery Health lol. I'll wait till I have to potty again and do another OPK and see what my reading is for today. Otherwise I feel pretty good so far this morning. How is everyone else?

Sounds good. Anyone incredibly gassy? I'm embarrassed to be around my husband!

I watch WAY too much TLC and Discovery Health too, during the day when my husband's not home that's pretty much all that's on. Good that you BD'd again just in case. Hopefully that will double your chances this month!

Yes! V gassy today for some reason. Few twinges too but not sure if thats just from being gassy :lol:

Yep..gassy gassy...lol... another positive OPK today...so that's day 4 in a row... Im pretty sure I will be going to the gyno two weeks from now, either for a BFP confirmation or for a checkup and to see what all these extra positive OPKS mean..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back