The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't really done anything different to any other month, even when we moved OH wouldn't let me carry a thing.... :/ :S
Though, i have been craving buscits :D
Fingers crossed for us all... .

Ohhh my Internet breaks and I miss the news! Chelsea, congrats!!!! So so so happy for you! I see you got
your ticker already! I'm 12w today and will add ticker on weds after my scan.
sad to see you're stepping away from the thread but understand completely. I doubt i post as much as I used to.
Lots of sticky babydusst hun and a H&H 9mos xxx

Dare, enter the cm. It won't take away your bean if you're pg. I get watery cm before af. That's just me. I also keep terrible cramps the first day and the last. My cramps lasted 3 hrs. Ttc didn't throw me off. I'm not stressed. Just makes no sense. I'm not pg. Been using 10 miu ics for a week now, all stark white, no evaps no nada.

We haven't added anything new besides pre-seed and soft cups. Other than that. Nothing. lol and those aren't cycle altering events.

I entered the data. Cramps are extremely light. Not testing today.

No af.

Just... waiting.

Sticky bean :dust: for you!

Af fixed herself....thank goodness.

AF is over...for now at least... I hope it stays away and I ovulate next instead of another AF lol...4 days till gyno appt....yay!!

Oh I do the pre-seed and soft cups but have been doing those for a few cycles and clearly got preggie with them so it must have been something else to cause the MC....and then I know the MC messed up my AF schedule...

Ok AF isnt over after all...hate it when there is that hopeful pause in the middle..ugh...

I feel optimistic enough to say I'm pregnant :) :hugs: to you all xxxx

Well ladies the :witch: got me this morning.....:growlmad: Off I go to the next cycle. Thanks ladies, for all of your support and well wishes!!:flower: Good luck and baby dust to those of you still hoping for your :bfp:!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well ladies the :witch: got me this morning.....:growlmad: Off I go to the next cycle. Thanks ladies, for all of your support and well wishes!!:flower: Good luck and baby dust to those of you still hoping for your :bfp:!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh hun I'm sorry :( good luck for next cycle :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Wanna - sorry about the :af:. Onto the next one, right?

MrsMMM - I added the fertiliaid vitamins three cycles ago to lengthen my luteal phase (I was only at 9 days), and it's gotten me up to 13. They basically work by stimulating progesterone naturally. I drank grapefruit juice by the truckload, and added mucinex two cycles ago. Not really sure why I haven't done it the last two cycles...
On a daily basis I take a baby aspirin, fish oil, flaxseed, and prenatal. My neurologist has me on Vitamin B-2, and magnesium for my migraines - I read that they can also help with conception.
One of the nurses I work with conceived with IUF last year - and apparently her doc told her to add a baby aspirin because she wasn't getting enough blood to her uterus to support implantation?? Or something like that. She said the first cycle she added the aspirin with the IUF was when she got a sticky bean. So, I figure it can't hurt, and I have no other medical issues.

I have a feeling this cycle is going to be a SHORT one. Tons of CM, but more sticky than EW. I'm only CD8. And my temps have been all over the damn place. I think I'm taking them more for force of habit than anything else at this point, because they sure as hell aren't telling me anything useful!!

Hi ladies, just updating- still no AF here. Now officially late. More watery cm tonight, and even though FF says 16dpo, i'm going by my old O date, saying 14 dpo.

Ex bf/fiances suck ass..need I say more lol...have a great Monday ladies!!

Nj- thanks for the info. I added grapefruit to take this cycle. Dh flys in the day I ov so lets pray for a million n one pg shot. Sorry your temps are all over the place.

Wanna- sorry af got you. We'll catch that egg this month.

Dare- fx af stays away.

In other news, I'm still writing down food and only splurged today on a beer and 2 pieces alfredo pizza. Yum. Still hitting up the gym on reg basis. 4 times last wk and went today as well....a healthy me for a healthy baby.

Touch of pink this am. Have a tampon in because i work 11 hours and can't have a sudden attack. But when the witch gets here, we're going to have a discussion about punctuality and if she decides to be late, she better freaking just not come at all. We can't wait around forever until she decides to show.

Oh Dare, sorry. Mine was 4 drops of pink all day Sat and finally a reg bit on Sunday.

How's everyone else doing out there? My OPKs are *just* starting to show that second line...I should probably O in the next couple days with any luck. Of course, with the CBFM last month, I had 8 or 9 high days before I got to my peak. Hopefully now that it knows my cycle better, it'll be able to narrow down to a couple...

Ugh, Dare, I'm sorry to hear that. But positive thinking for next cycle!

I just noticed your sig - I had all the SAME predictions! Gail told me "clearly end of August", Jenny said "July/August", and Sandra said September. And boy for me, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"