The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just thought i would tell every one good luck and good night. SEQUENNA congrats and sticky vibes to you.

yeah so far no one right.

btw- thought this was weird. So today cd 1.... So af was 2 days late and cramping was pretty bad but af is SO heavy and is never like this. Concerned because also had O bleed this month. But when was a kid- had cycles like that and extremely heavy pre birth comtrol. But been off bc for 2 yrs and cycle looking like that. Maybe I have fibroids? It's all I can find on google. Either that or very early mc.

please help

My cycles have been sort of the same way lately. I've been off BC for a year and a half, and my last couple cycles have been progressively heavier - like going through a super plus tampon in a matter of a few hours.
I think you're a bit young for fibroids?? You usually see them in women in their 40s and 50s. And it's usually not just heavy periods, they're heavy for quite a long period of time, and women can get anemic. If you're only heavy for the first couple days, and then it dies off, I'd be more inclined to think it's just hormones. If it continues, maybe see your GYN? :shrug: I know my cycle has been all kinds of unpredictable. I miss my BC for that reason alone.

Hi ladies..I had a discussion with my cousin last night about MCs and fertility lol. Her story might interest a few of you and give you hope lol, and also confuse the hell out of you lol. She had an MC that was very early, caught by the Dr at a check up. So then a month or so after she was having gallbladder issues, they were gonna do surgery, they did blood tests before of course and she found out that she was preggie again. And get this, she got preggie when she was on AF that next cycle!!! So anything can happen!!!

I showed her the pic of my HPT back in April (pictured below, tilt your screen just a slight slight bit back and you can see it) and she said it was definitely a positive so I def had an early MC back then and had a test look just like that this time so was def an MC this time too. She said that in some cases your blood type and the babys blood type/Rh type can be mismatched and you can get shots for that to help you stay preggie..Im def gonna ask my Dr about it at my appt...

Thought AF was gonna be over today and then it came back again...lol...if this lasts any longer Im really worried something might be internally wrong with me, like maybe an internal infection? but I dont hurt or anything so idk...

https://i52.tinypic.com/29cq4cn.jpg

My cycles have been different each month. Last month it was 5 days. It was constant all the way through, med to med heavy to the last day where it tapered off and ended. This month I spotted on Sat for about an hr. Sunday morning was terrible heavy and tapered off Sunday night. Monday was almost non-existant all day and picked up overnight. Today is yet to be determined since it's so early. My doc says 2 to 6 days is average for a woman. Everyone is different, but he didn't sound too concerned about mine bouncing around in length and flow.

It's just weird because it hasn't been this heavy in about 2 years. It wasn't as heavy as i initially thought but it's definitely tons heavier than normal for me now. Just worried i have PCOS.

I just want that bfp already. I guess i never realized, it could be this hard. Always thought that when i wanted one, i would have one. How stupid.

Hey Guys,
Hope you are all ok?
Erica - i heard about that too :/ hope everything go's ok with the doctor for you :)
Squeena - Fingers Crossed :)

I Haven't Had Chance To Catch Up Properly sorry... my mind has been else where...
- I Have been symptom spotting again....
Finally going to be getting a test tomorrow morning... :D yay

Symptoms are:

Tierdness
Nausia
Weird appitite
Bloated
LOADS of EWCM, And i mean LOADS, could do with picking up some panty liners really
:/

Trying not to get my hopes up though
x

Hi ladies..I had a discussion with my cousin last night about MCs and fertility lol. Her story might interest a few of you and give you hope lol, and also confuse the hell out of you lol. She had an MC that was very early, caught by the Dr at a check up. So then a month or so after she was having gallbladder issues, they were gonna do surgery, they did blood tests before of course and she found out that she was preggie again. And get this, she got preggie when she was on AF that next cycle!!! So anything can happen!!!

I showed her the pic of my HPT back in April (pictured below, tilt your screen just a slight slight bit back and you can see it) and she said it was definitely a positive so I def had an early MC back then and had a test look just like that this time so was def an MC this time too. She said that in some cases your blood type and the babys blood type/Rh type can be mismatched and you can get shots for that to help you stay preggie..Im def gonna ask my Dr about it at my appt...

Thought AF was gonna be over today and then it came back again...lol...if this lasts any longer Im really worried something might be internally wrong with me, like maybe an internal infection? but I dont hurt or anything so idk...

https://i52.tinypic.com/29cq4cn.jpg

im rh neg and had to take the shot i think its called rhogam after my mc and again during pregnancy with my daughter, i think around 4 months its was so long ago. im not sure if you can get it before u get preggers but it would be a great idea to ask. im not good at explaining things but women with rh neg blood type if they get preggers there body thinks the baby is like a parasite or something thats not supposed to be there so there body tries to get rid of it. im prob not explaining this well but there is a lot on it on the net.

Hey Guys,
Hope you are all ok?
Erica - i heard about that too :/ hope everything go's ok with the doctor for you :)
Squeena - Fingers Crossed :)

I Haven't Had Chance To Catch Up Properly sorry... my mind has been else where...
- I Have been symptom spotting again....
Finally going to be getting a test tomorrow morning... :D yay

Symptoms are:

Tierdness
Nausia
Weird appitite
Bloated
LOADS of EWCM, And i mean LOADS, could do with picking up some panty liners really
:/

Trying not to get my hopes up though
x

good luck to you, i hope its ur month.

ha ha Fluffy..no no not my hubby just my ex fiance from college...we were doing fine as just friends and then..I found out two days ago..that he and my ex roomie/best friend..have been dating..and never told me!! Im totally over him and if it were any other girl..it would be fine... but the fact that it is her..and they both lied to me..just kills me lol....such an ass...ugh...still bleeding btw...no pain..no cramps..nothing..just med flow bleeding...no clots or anything either...gosh I cant wait till friday...waiting for this gyno appt is killing me lol...

oh and I am A+ on the blood type thing and hubby is O+ so I dont think the blood type thing is my issue unfortunately...I just seriously hope I dont have an infection now..how long do periods last after an MC..any idea whats normal?

erica, i don't know what is normal any more, sorry :(

Hey Ladies, i think i am going to give BnB a break for a while, i'm just getting so stressed TTC, i took a test this morning which was BFN, i cried... how sad am i!!!
I think i just need to focus on sorting out this Flat, and take my mind off it all :)
Hope you all get you're BFP's soon, you have links to my email/facebook on here keep me informed :) will pop in once every so often
take care.

x

AF is finally over!! I think lol...1 more day till gyno appt.... cant wait...we BD-d this morning and since I have no idea how my body is cycle wise..even though I just got over AF I used the pre-seed and softcups just incase lol...

Kitten - Good luck getting your home in order.

MrsJ - Hope all goes with with your doc appt.

Erica, the blood/RH factor will not be an issue for you. It's only an issue if Mom has a negative blood type (A-, B-, O-, etc), and Dad is a positive blood type. Baby then has a chance of being Rh+, and then Mom's system will create antibodies against the baby and treat it as an intruder, usually resulting in damage to the baby.

Since you guys are both +, you won't have this problem. :)

Waiting to O. I feel so damn blah. Had a really shitty week at work, and it's only Wednesday. Ugh. DH and I both have our birthdays in a couple weeks, so Mom bought us "grown-up" dishes. We were still using the crap Martha Stewart ones from my dorm room days, LOL.
https://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchendining/dining/sonomalifestyle/PRD~662720/SONOMA+life+++style+Vallejo+Blue+16pc+Dinnerware+Set.jsp
I like the colors, because when we redo our kitchen, I think we're doing browns and blues.

How's everyone else? This thread has really slowed down. :(

NJ - I think I'm just more talkative in the 2ww. Waiting to ov is borning!!!! I love the dishes. The rug in my living room is very similar. It is earthy browns, blues, reds. Our kitchen is done up in the earthy reds, yellows, and white. The upper portion of the house is where I have the beachy teal bathrooms and it's a bit more brighter. The bedroom is grape. It just makes me feel so relaxed. I've always had browns or blues for bedspreads. DH hated the bed when I changed it, but now he's very comfy with it. Our set is very close to this https://www.target.com/Home-Text-Pl...ling,price&searchRank=reviewrank&frombrowse=1 . Our purple is just a bit brighter.

Today is my first day with DH out of town till Oct 2nd. I hate it already. I think the longest we've been apart is 5 days at the most in 6 years. We're both just really relaxed with each other and enjoy the company of the other person.

I'm trying my best to stick to eating healthy and exercise. Day 13 of keeping my food journal. I'm averaging about 1600 gross cal and 1200 net after exercise. I'll weigh myself again on Friday and see if there's any more success.

Had an OCD attack and came up with a great idea today!
I get I think, 3 different baby/parenting magazines, BabyTalk, American Baby and Parenting The Early Years. I love them and of course dont need a lot of the content in them now but hopefully will soon. However I also dont want to turn into a magazine hoarder. So Im going to read them through of course and then cut out the articles and info Im interested in and keep it in a binder. Organizing it by category like breast feeding, potty training, behaviour, baby gear, etc etc. That way I dont have to keep the whole magazine laying around and can have it all in an easy to find and organized place. Now I cant wait to get those mags every month!!

Gyno appt tomorrow. Will definitely update once I get home...

Erica, the blood/RH factor will not be an issue for you. It's only an issue if Mom has a negative blood type (A-, B-, O-, etc), and Dad is a positive blood type. Baby then has a chance of being Rh+, and then Mom's system will create antibodies against the baby and treat it as an intruder, usually resulting in damage to the baby.

Since you guys are both +, you won't have this problem. :)

Waiting to O. I feel so damn blah. Had a really shitty week at work, and it's only Wednesday. Ugh. DH and I both have our birthdays in a couple weeks, so Mom bought us "grown-up" dishes. We were still using the crap Martha Stewart ones from my dorm room days, LOL.
https://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchendining/dining/sonomalifestyle/PRD~662720/SONOMA+life+++style+Vallejo+Blue+16pc+Dinnerware+Set.jsp
I like the colors, because when we redo our kitchen, I think we're doing browns and blues.

How's everyone else? This thread has really slowed down. :(

thanks for explaining that better lol. yippie for grown up dishes

Fluffy, no problem. I'm in the medical field, and that's pretty much the only thing I remember about GYN. When I worked in the ER, and we had anyone come in that was miscarrying, we'd give them the Rhogam shot if their blood type was positive.

Waiting to O is RIDICULOUSLY boring. I don't even want to :sex: this time around. Completely not in the mood. Just waiting for my CBFM to read "High", and then I'll start bugging DH. Maybe I'll get him tonight just so he doesn't think I want him just for his :spermy:.

WAY behind on my second cross-stitch. Baby Lucas is four months old already. I'm almost done, I'm just so tired when I get home, I can't even work on it. I want to get it framed and mailed to my friend before Christmas. LOL. I have a wedding one and another baby one I have to start on. At least I know the baby one I can do later - I won't go see them until things die down a little bit. The wedding one, I definitely have a deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"