The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
Well I just got back from my gyno appt. Here is my report lol...

I had gone back in March to my primary care person specifically to have my thyroid tested because I had no energy, trouble losing weight etc etc. They did bloods and told me nothing was wrong with me and just suggested I take an over the counter vitamin D supplement. I went to the gyno the next day and they did their own bloods and she told me to take a 50,000 Vitamin D a week!! Not sure I like the primary care people now.

Today they told me that I definitely had a miscarriage and she then checked my charts and my tests from the other Dr. back then and told me they had never ran the thyroid panel!!! Dont like them even more!! The one thing I went in for they didnt even freaking do!! So she ran bloods today (back of hand since my veins are never cooperative, ack!!) to test thyroid and then also HCG just to see whats going on there. She said if something is wrong with my thyroid they can give me meds to help that and it should help my fertility. If I get my progesterone tested after ovulation or my next regular cycle then they will give me Clomid if I need it to help me stay preggie. And if she decides to do an ultrasound and something is wrong with my ovaries then they will give me Metformin to help that and also enhance fertility. So no matter what is wrong, there is a fairly easy way to fix it and hopefully the next bean will be a sticky one!

She also told me to stop taking my doxycycline for my acne and my phenteramine diet pills but I can still do my finacea cream for my acne.

So overall I am ok, not problems other than this, no infection THANK GOD!! because that was my biggest worry after all the bleeding this month, I bled for 17 days this month!! So glad its over. Thanks for all your support ladies!! I will definitely keep you all updated especially once I get my test results.

Sounds great MrsJ. I love Phentermine. If I wasn't TTC, I would take two weeks of that and the 10 lbs I'm trying to lose would be gone already. Ah, the things we do for babies. My job had a heath fair today. They think I'm in perfect shape for ttc and here are my simple results.
Cholesteral: 140
BP: 107/68
Blood Sugar (non fasting): 88
Cardiac Risk: 2.1 (women should remain under 4.4)
BMI 25

So, why am I not PG YET!!!!???? lol

I seriously want to kill my ex ...lol..is that a bad thing ? lol..sooo freaking annoying!!!

WOW, not much has been going on ladies.
I decided tonight i am officially an addict!
hope you are all ok xx

Hi everyone..wow..seems to have totally died here..hope it picks up again after everyone ovulates lol..I'm due to ovulate around this weekend and am having an ultrasound done monday so maybe they can tell me if I am close to ovulation or if I did ovulate...so I can have some idea of my cycle again....also ordered another conception reading from sandra and hopefully no more MCs....

Dh flies in Sat morning, my ov date. It's cutting it too close for me to be too hopeful.

Hey ladies,
I should OV tomorrow...I'm going to be gone all damn day though - leaving for work wicked early, and then going to a concert tomorrow night, so won't be home till about midnight. I'm gonna have to try to get :sex: tonight/tomorrow morning, and when I get home. At least then I've got both ends of my window.

The one thing that's kind of freaking me out, I started spotting the last couple days. I've never had midcycle bleeding before - EVER. And it's definite spotting. If I wasn't getting HIGH readings on my CBFM, I'd think AF was right around the corner. Anybody else get this?

I ordered a reading from Cheri, still haven't gotten it yet, and she scheduled it for yesterday. Grr.

Hi Ladies,

I have been busy lately working my new job. I havent been on much lately as a result. I am taking a more laid back approach this cycle to TTC, I am trying not to focus on it so much anymore because it is just to depressing when the :witch: comes every month. I told DH that if I am not pregnant by age 34, no later than 35 than we will look into fertility treatments at that point, so that gives me several years to see if it will happen naturally or not. I know once i turn 35 there is an increased risk for birth defects and other kinds of stuff and if i want more than one it gives me hopefully a few more years of fertility........

On another note, I like my job for the most part, even though it gets boring at times. They give us free lunches which is nice, and I have a flexible schedule and can come in anytime between 7:30 to 9:00, the school campus that I work on is very pretty and in a country setting. Everyone is very nice at the job. It is only a temp job though until like November or December so I am still looking at other jobs, but hoping that when i graduate with my BA degree in December that it will provide more options for me. I hope that all of you ladies are having a great week. :flower:

Hey girls, got my Cheri reading:
BOY - OCTOBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in
She describes the first boy as loving planes, very into how everything works, and very kind. Likes to do things for other people, and self-sacrificing. Lots of patience, loves to help. Sees him working with computers, flight instruments.

Sees a second boy, also October. Athletic, adventurous, and very good at discussing his feelings. Likes to dress well, works hard, and takes pride in doing things people said he couldn't do. Sees him working as a lawyer, like a patent lawyer.

Personally, I think it's really lovely. It's funny what she said about planes, because DH is obsessed. We must have spent hours in the Air and Space Museums in DC this summer. DH also flies, and he loves nothing more than going up into the towers and watching planes come in. His first degree is in aerospace engineering, and he was never able to do anything with it (the company he worked for laid everyone off after 9/11). So now he's a cop, LOL. But wouldn't it be funny to have a kid into planes like Daddy?

Yes, it's wicked early here, and I'm off to work. I'm going to see Nickelback tonight, so I'm trying to get as much done at work as possible so my boss isn't left holding the bag.

Still spotting - just like, pink CM. Very strange. Had my temp drop this AM, monitor still reading High. O should be just around the corner. I'm CD18, and I OV'd CD19 last month.

Good afternoon, Ladies! I'm still waiting. STILL!!!! I hate waiting to ov.

NJ - Your reading is very nice. I'd love a boy. I'd love a :baby:, but I'd especially be happy if it would be a boy. I adore my brothers and wouldn't trade them for anything.

Hi ladies... sorry I havent posted much lately. Things have gotten a bit hectic.
To be honest I feel a bit... guilty posting here I guess? I don't like rubbing peoples noses in babystuff.
Although if you wanna see any of it, my posts in 1st tri (although im technically 2nd now) and April Sweetpeas are full of the stuff that you have to look forward to... bad and good!

Hope youre all doing ok. xx

I'm gonna go window shopping tomorrow and might buy my first "thing"... but I have no idea what it'll be yet!
Gonna get a cross stitch too :D

Well, ladies, I think its time to start the 2WW again. My temp dropped on Wednesday (95.57) and has jumped over 97 the last two days. My CBFM is reading HigH, no peak, but I've found my temps to be the most reliable indicators for myself.
I think I'm going to stop the baby aspirin. Bruised the hell out of my leg when I climbed over a row of seats at the Nickelback concert the other night, and still have a little pink-tinged CM - more like spotting. Think the ASA is behind it...

Well i should be around 11dpo today. yesterday i felt something and thought o great i started so i go and put a tampon in. as the day went on the tampon got uncomfortable so i decided to change it there was only a lil brownish blood there. when i changed it later that day nothing. this morning about the same. i hope this is good.
my bf went to orange beach alabama well he first has to meet his friend who lives in slidell la and they will go from there. his friend has a boat he keeps there and he invited me and my bf to go. i have never riddin on it but the bf has. well sense i thought i had started and i can be heavy i did not go lol and now im hardly nothing lol. it would be great if i got a :bfp: before he gets back sat. im getting my hopes up, and i might not even test anytime soon

Fluffy, fx that you get a bfp! I'm all ready to ov tomorrow. I can't wait to see my hubby and start the 2ww.

NJ- you better fix that reading entry- the psychics don't like when you post what they write. You can SUM it up- but don't put word for word.

They are on the boards and get angry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"