The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ- you better fix that reading entry- the psychics don't like when you post what they write. You can SUM it up- but don't put word for word.

They are on the boards and get angry about it.

Why does it bother them?

I wonder why they'd get mad as well....just showcases their great work. :thumbup:

Anywho, I am on :cloud9: because I will be waking up in 12 hrs and going to get DH from airport. After that, we'll promptly be :sex::sex::sex::sex: !!! I am happy because I've yet to start forming lines on my opk. I haven't missed the surge!!!!

I can tell you ladies this. I have been drinking grapefruit juice every day this cycle. I've seen an increase in cm. I started taking maca halfway thru last cycle. OMG! I'm starting to get stretchy cm. It's not stretchy very much yet, but it's better than anything I've had before.

I went to my primary doc today. We discussed ttc at length. She's sending off my blood for thyroid just to make sure it's OK. Also, she said to try to maintain a lower carb diet while ttc. It's been shown to boost fertility in women. She also said it's good to keep exercising while ttc. So freaking happy and can't wait to BD!

Edited the reading. I've only ever seen one psychic on the boards who gets upset when her readings were posted. Never seen anything from anyone else, but figured better safe than sorry.

I love the readings - I take them with a grain of salt, of course, but they're fun. Especially the last one - sounds like two perfect children. I should be so lucky!

I haven't done grapefruit juice since a couple cycles ago, but the fertility vitamins I'm taking are definitely making a difference. I'm hoping I still have a high temp tomorrow, because then FF will put those damn hatch marks on my chart! I always feel better when I *know* I've O'd. DH and I have BD'd right around the window...last four days. I figure I O'd either yesterday or the day before, so I did the best I could BD-wise.

Hi everyone
had a crazy week..went home on Wednesday while the in laws are here....they are still here btw lol..leaving tomorrow...i had to come home because I had a 24 hour stomach thing...super sick yesterday when I woke up at 6am and it lasted till 2 pm when I had to pull over on my way home and throw up on the side of the road..then I was ok pukey wise but had painful coldchills...a fever...and achey all over...slept when I got home and then all night and woke up and Im fine so hopefully thats the end of that lol.... ovulation test was super dark yesterday but hubby wont do it with his parents here so no October conception for me...soo pissed..I swear its like every month at ovulation something happens to mess it up....really pissed that he wont even let me get him off for the sake of having a baby...I mean its no big deal to me that they are here..but he just wont do it...too bad we cant rape them... still waiting on my Sandra reading and I will be posting it verbatim lol..I dont think they have a right to be mad about us posting it..we paid for it...I would say the ones that get mad about that are prolly the ones that give the same 10 readings to everyone and they just dont want you to see that yours isnt unique...

I agree MrsJerome. You ladies pay for your readings you should and ARE able to show them to whoever you bloody well like!

Well, my gorgeous yummy best friend is home. I am beyond happy! We bd as soon as we got home. My opk was 70% pos this morning. We'll bd tomorrow as well. We have our friend's wedding then bd.

MrsJ, get your dh to drink! My dh has no probs bding with anyone n the house if he has a buzz.

Hugs and :dust:

Edit....just did opk. At 11 am was 70% pos, now at 3:30 test line darker than control. Please say a prayer we caught it. Please.

Hi ladies,

My fingers are crossed that everyone gets their :bfp:'s this month!!!! :dust::dust: In a little while me and DH are going to check out a haunted hayride and some haunted houses. I am excited and think it looks like alot of fun, i just love scary stuff like that. I will probably be OV'ing in a few more days since my OPK's are slowly starting to get darker, I am lucky this month since DH is very frisky and there has been alot of :sex: lately!!! I dont know what has gotten into him this cycle, but I like it, :winkwink: LOL!!!

My new job is going good, they let one of the temps go that started the day after me and another lady did, she was an older retiree and wasnt able to keep up with the work we are doing. She was falling behind me and the other lady and making lots of errors, i also dont think she was that into the job since she gets a pension and acted like she didnt really need the job, it made me kind of paranoid, but I have been doing a good job so far so I think I am safe for at least a little while. :shrug: I just hope the job lasts until I get my BA degree in December, meanwhile I am still keeping an eye out for something permanent and am applying to jobs if they look good.

Thanks, Sequeena!

Wanna, fx for catching the bean. Hope your job works out ok.

FX'd, ladies.

Still only getting a HIGH on my CBFM, I don't think I'm going to get a PEAK this month. I know the machine is kinda finnicky (SP?), and I had my temp spike already. FF is putting me at 3dpo, which I'm more inclined to believe. Tons of creamy CM right now, which isn't really normal for me...of course lately, who even knows what normal is??

Here's hoping for a sticky bean - I would be able to test on DH's birthday, and I think that would be so awesome. We BD'd two days before OV, OV day, and the day after. Don't think I could have done much else. :shrug:

NJ, I don't think you could have done much better either. DH is super determined this month. We just bd again. Goodness. If we received a bfp it will be right right before my birthday. Oh dear stork, please please please let this be it.

I actually phrased that wrong...we did every day since 2 days before O (so O-2, O-1, O, and O+1).
So, yeah, I think its just up to chance now. Chatted with my friend who gave me the cbfm tonight. I still haven't decided if (for the price) its worth that extra headache.
Man, I wish this were easier.
Mrsmmm, Fx'd for you! You and I are close this cycle.

We are close. I'm confused. I'm getting pos opks today so that is the rise n my surge, right? So my actual o day should be tomorrow? If so that puts me on 29 day sch instead of 28. whatever. we'll just bd tomorrow as well. Fx NJ we both get a bfp. I think I'm actually a bit anxious this cycle. I think we might have timed it right!

About the cbfm, do you have wacky cycles? Is that why you use it?

Good luck Mrs MM and NJ, i hope you guys catch the egg!!! :dust:

Well me and DH had a really great time at the haunted house and hayride attraction, we went in 2 haunted houses and on the hayride, it was the best haunted house attraction that I had ever been to, they had it set up like the fairgrounds with the yummy fair foods and game booths, they even had live music entertainment as well. We ate a funnel cake which was yummy. I loved it and will definatly be going back next year when they have it again!!!:thumbup:

Well I definatly OV'ed today :happydance: and had :sex: this morning so I am hopeful this month, but not getting my hopes up to high so I dont get disappointed if or when the :witch: arrives!! Check out my OPK that I did early this morning. The test line was darker than the control line, which is something new for me, I havent ever seen it that dark before. Have you ladies had it where the test line is darker than the control line??

Here are pictures of the same OPK from two different positions.
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/10-3-10.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/10-3.jpg

Hmmm, maybe this cycle I had a super egg that will catch the :spermy: this time around, LOL!!!!:haha: Well hopefully it will mean something good for me this month!! I got my fingers crossed for us all!!!

Hey! I've had that kind of opk from 3:30 yesterday and also on my 10 am one today. GL for you. I do get that result every month when I time it right. I also looooove funnel cakes.

Wanted to bd before wedding. Nit gonna hsppen, dh been glued to laptop. Will have to wait till 8 pm tonight. Oh well.

mrs mmm, thanks for the info, glad to know you are also getting the super dark OPK as well. Good luck, I hope you can seduce your DH into getting some :sex: in today.:blush::haha:

I got lucky when i got the BD'ing in earlier this morning since a football game will be on soon, and my DH will be permanently attached to the tv very soon, LOL!!! Nothing can pull him away from a football game, and i really mean nothing, LOL!!!!:wacko:

Lol. I sound like ur dh. Nothing can pull me away from a good game.

I finally ordered DH the Fertilaid vitamins to try to help increase his :spermy: count and he has been taking them the last few days. I really hope that they help, I have read alot of great reviews about them online, so we will see.

I just read a post by a lady on the site that got prescribed clomid because her DH has a low sperm count even though she does OV each month (which I do to), now i am wondering if I could get a RX for them... I dont think it would hurt to give them a try?????:shrug:

Lol. I sound like ur dh. Nothing can pull me away from a good game.

We are watching the Steelers game now, WOO HOOO, Go Steelers!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup: If you havent guessed yet, DH is a Steelers fan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"