The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my ultrasound today..the tech said I had all my parts lol and that they were showing up great on the ultrasound so I guess we'll see what my actual Dr says when she calls me to review them tomorrow... otherwise hubby and I had a sex fight last night so no BD-ing for us...long story..but I'm pretty sure that even if we do it tonight it will be too late for actual baby-making... too late to get my stuff back..called them today and they said anything brought in last week is already gone..Im just soooo pissed.... never gonna forgive them...btw NJ that was a great comeback lol!! lol...

The longer DH and I are together, the more I 'win'. His mom has always been horrible to me and has said some pretty F'd up things. I have never broken down in front of her and I've always made DH deal with her when she's rude. After 6 years, she's gotten the message and now introduces me as her DIL.

My inlaws both passed away before I met DH. The poor guy just has to deal with my mother :rofl: She can be a real witch sometimes, so I feel bad for him.

Tired today. I'm just getting tired of the whole temping/POAS crap. Just tired of working so hard at this TTC thing.

Anyone have anything fun going on this week? My bday is Saturday, we have a (gay) wedding on Sunday, and DH's bday is Monday. I'm hoping not to get AF by Monday - that'll be 12 dpo for me, and that's usually when AF starts. I would love to get a BFP for our birthdays....but trying not to get my hopes up.

Awww that's a nice thought. Happy early birthday. My dad's bday is the 9th. Nothing exciting going on this weekend. Just hoping to relax with dh.

WTF?? Just got a peak reading with the cbfm. Grabbed DH to :sex: this am just in case. Now I'm really confused...did I not ovulate five days ago like I thought??? Ugh, this sucks. Hopefully those little spemies caught it.

I think your machine might be the problem. That seems awful late to ov especially if you already received a peak. Hope you caught it!

Hi everyone
Well...here goes...My name is Erica...and I have PCOS...BLAH!!!!!!!! My Drs office just called and told me that I am a newly diagnosed victim of the horrid problem!! I am so confused and annoyed and well even relieved a bit..(more confused and annoyed though) as I have been preggie 2 times!!! even though I lost them...my periods are also regular and normal flow...I am overweight...I do have acne...I have excess facial hair..not talking wolf girl here but just enough peach fuzz to be annoying... so if any of these could be solved that would be amazing! Have any of you been diagnosed with it as well? Or considered having an ultrasound to see?

That's the thing, I never GOT a peak. Just lots of high days. But I had a thermal shift - or so I thought. You can click on my ticker, it takes you to my chart. The pee stick was glaringly positive, so I'm really confused.
Erica, at least you have an answer now!!!

Dear Hubby.
Please, let's BD tonight.
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/mail-1.jpg
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/mail.jpg
One with a flash, one without. By how dark that control line is, I'm guessing CBFM was right all along, and that thermal shift I thought I had earlier this week was a fluke.
:sex: this am (I set up the CBFM when I get in the shower - when I got out and saw the PEAK, I went into the bedroom and woke up DH, LOL.) I'm still worried we'll miss the lil' eggie, so I'm gonna try to get tonight and this am...

Yep, that's a pos opk. GL catching the egg. So last minth I had aversion to drinking. This 2ww I'm craving pinot. Hormones never cease to amaze me.

Erica! Sorry to hear about PCOS, but there's stuff they can do to help, and at least you know now!!

Lindsay - Sorry you're confused! I thought for sure you had ovulated too with your temps the way they were, but the OPK looks pretty positive! Good luck in case you're still ovulating!

Mrsmmm - Fingers Crossed for you this month too! I have had a mad craving for alcohol! I told my husband he may have to have a drink just so I can smell it... mmm....

I'm in my own tww. My ultrasound is on the 18th, so 13 more days! It's taking forever! And my first doctor's appointment isn't until the 19th (which seems backwards to me).

Chelsea, glad to hear from you! How are you feeling?
Erica, I've been tested for pcos in the past and been negative. My gyn said I had a lot of ovarian cysts, and I have all the symptoms/attributes you mentioned. Almost wish it were the case because then there would be an explanation, and there's treatment for it.

I've been told by one doc I has pcos because they found 4 cysts in Jan. In may they were gone. No cysts at last appt. I just pray, have faith, and hope with all my heart for a bfp.

Another peak today. That makes this cycle a week longer than normal. Ugh. And here I thought I was halfway through the TwW. Starting again...

NJ I had pos opks for aaages the month I got my bfp.... Good luck!
Erica sorry to hear your news. At least they can help now you have the diagnosis. X
Chelsea, how's it been so far? I'm back in my own 2ww now... Until the next time I can hear the heartbeat. Soo anxious...

I feel like crap. STILL bloated (3+ weeks now of it- regular pants too small, fat pants slightly too big, just feeling fat!), and I've started to get feel sick, nothing too bad, no throwing up, but feel like I'm going to. And I feel like sleeping all the time. Only had 3 crying spells so far. Been tough teaching teenagers, I feel like so much is going on with me, but only our parents know, and it sucks when students are being terrible and I can't handle it. I think I'll feel a lot better when I see Kayak (that's what we call the "baby") in 12 days now and at least know there's a reason for it (cause if there's no baby in there I'll freak out-not that I think that's what's happening, but I just don't know anything about what's going on right now in there). All that said and done still happy, just want to know what's going on and feel better.

Katherine - lovely ultrasounds in 1st trimester, can't believe you're in your second already! These waitings suck ALMOST as much as the tww hahaha! ;)

Ladies - Fingers crossed for this month!

Thanks, Spunky. I love that you call the baby Kayak. So cute. So, you're a teacher, eh? Hmmmmmm.....I've actually been thinking of becoming an elementary teacher. I always wanted to be one when I was in school, through my assoc degree, and all the way up until I was 25 yrs old. Then I realized there wasn't much money in it, got scared, and went into HR. Now that DH is the very much so established bread winner, I'm thinking of a career change. I want a rewarding career. I'm very much a service oriented person. HR isn't doing it for me. Do you teaching?

I cant believe I'm in 2nd either, it's madness! Yoiu're halfway there though! I got my fat jeans at 12w and ohmygosh you'll wonder how you coped in normal ones for so long.

Mrsmmm I was thinking of a career change too. I'm only on £13-15k-ish a year. I actually thought about plumbing or being an electrician or something. I could specialize in little old lady houses. Because they're often too scared of letting young burly men into their house.
But the plan has changed now. It's more like baby, get pregnant again, work til the next maternity leave, baby2, new job with shorter hours and less phonecalls!

Ugh i'm on the phone to a courier company. Have been on hold for 16 minutes. BORED.

CSP- Less hours sounds like a plan to me. I love your little old lady plumber idea! I think it would be very successful!

Mrs Jerome, I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but as the other ladies have said now that you know what you are facing you can seek treatment for the condition. I know there are alot of ladies on this site that have PCOS as well and have gotten pregnant, so there is hope for you. I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for you and you get your :bfp: soon. I would suggest chatting with some of the other ladies on the site that have the same thing to get some advice and peace of mind about the condition as well.

Spunky I am so glad to hear you are doing well, despite not feeling so well. I hope time goes by fast and u get to do your scan very soon, and that your baby is healthy!!

Lastnight me and DH got in some more :sex: and my OPK was still looking positive so I am hoping that I have a chance this month. DH has been really great about providing me with plenty of :spermy: this cycle during my fertile window, lol. I hope he continues to be like this the next cycle, too!!! I dont know what has gotten into him, but I like it!! He has been good about taking his fertilaid vitamins too which should help increase his low sperm count.

I got a website where I can buy some RX Clomid from another girl on the website and have been thinking about giving it a try. I am a little concerned about the side effects though and am still researching it for now before I buy it to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"