The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Cottleston!!! How are you feeling? How was your weekend? :flower:

Feeling pretty good thanks! Everyone knows now so that's a weight off my mind. Had a few problems with MIL... she got a bit over excited with wanting to buy loads of stuff already. We had to tell her to back off and keep hold of anything she'd bought for us as we wanted it to be an "us" thing.... It's not that we're ungrateful but we wanted to be the first to buy stuff.

Had a super busy weekend. We took out a loan to get a new car... Felt all grown up doing that lol... We got a citroen c3. It was the smallest DH would go for and i like dinky cars so it was pretty much the biggest car I'd go for so we met in the middle. It's the car I'll be learning to drive in so I hope it handles well as I'm a bit rubbish at the mo :haha:

Do you ladies all drive? I feel pretty lazy not learning when I turned 17 (I'm 26 now) but I've never really had the need to, living in London and having tubes, trains and buses...

Cottlestone, I am so glad to hear that you are doing well!! :flower: Congrats on your new car. I recently bought a 2011 Kia Soul, it is a tiny like car/truck type vehicle and is super good on gas. I havent heard of the kind of car you bought because I am in the states. I have been driving since I was 18 and am now in my 30's. All of the places that I have lived required being able to drive because I have always lived outside of the city and had a long drive to work.

Glad to see you back, Cottleston! And you finally got a ticker! :happydance:
I wouldn't learn to drive either if I lived in Europe with all the mass transit you guys have. It'd be the same as NYC. I live about 30 minutes from NYC, and I rarely even drive in to the city. We take the train, and then from there we have the subway and cabs.
MrsMMM, with the CBFM, yes, I have very funky cycles - or HAD. I'd range from 20 to 52 days, and could never figure out where I O'd. So, between temping, CBFM, and the Fertilaid vitamins I've been taking the last four months, I'm starting to get much more regular. Which is a definite relief.

FF was weird this morning. I had another high temp (past four days post-ovulation have all been 97+), and it wacked out, saying that my cycle was now unable to predict when I ovulated? :shrug: Not as though it was a huge jump...I was 95.57 then up to 97.02, and been 97.0 something since. Not sure why it's saying that. I'm still sticking with CD18, since it was a HUGE thermal shift. Which puts me at 4dpo.

I'm going to try not to test until I *know* AF is late. Tired of getting disappointed. Especially considering I'm so early into the 2WW. No real symptoms today. I feel like I have a tapeworm, though, which could explain the bloating (LOL, I just want to eat everything). Lots of creamy CM, though, but I have no idea if that's normal for me at this point or not. Monitoring CM seems to stress me out more than anything else.

Making dinner for DH tonight - going to grill some steaks, asparagus and twice baked sweet potatoes for sides. And I bought a Funfetti Halloween cake mix, so I think I'll make that...just for fun.

Hey hunni ok as i tune in i feel there is or will be a waiting game at the moment, and i feel there may be results being waited on in a sense,i want to say that i feel things have slowed down a little but this conception that i seen around september is still imminent and still going to happen , an i feel it will be before christmas, as i don't see this dragging out into next year , i do see a conclusion very soon for you.

The first card i have chosen is Remember who you are
You are a strong lady , and you can come through anything, there have been a few hurdles around ttc , but its all a learning experience and you will get through it all. I want to mention where you are moving in a better direction , and any help you need you will get.

The second card is Compassion
This is showing me where you have to soften you heart towards yourslef, its not your fault ir anyone's fault that anything has or hasn't happened linked to ttc, i want to say that you have to try to settle yourself in a sense , as i just see you getting worked up and worried that something really terrible is wrong when i feel its not,and you will have that reassurance.

The last card is Angel Therapy
This is showing me where again i'm getting this sense of worrying around you and i feel its linked to your appointment, please don't worry , i feel all will be fine and go well, you are being protected and guided by spirit, so think of this as a next step towards you having the baby that you dream of.

NJ, I am so sorry that your cycles are so all over the place and so hard to figure out, that would drive me crazy too!! I am glad that the Fertilaid vitamins are helping you get more regular. I got my DH taking them to help with his low sperm count, so I am hopeful that they will help him. I might even take them as well soon because I figure we can use all of the help we can get.

I honestly dont even pay attention to my CM, it is way to confusing to figure out. The only time I can tell a difference is when it is clear, and stretchy, which means I am OV'ing and it shows when I whipe on the toilet paper. The rest of the month my CM all looks the same to me, LOL... :wacko:

Mrs Jerome, that was a nice reading, I hope she could set your mind at ease with it.. :hugs: Good luck and baby dust to you!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

That was my reading I just got from Sandra...Today is supposedly ovulation day and we will hopefully get around to it tonight and get tons of it since its been forever and its all stored up lol.. and then again tomorrow and Tuesday night just in case its a late one...wish us luck!!!

That was my reading I just got from Sandra...Today is supposedly ovulation day and we will hopefully get around to it tonight and get tons of it since its been forever and its all stored up lol.. and then again tomorrow and Tuesday night just in case its a late one...wish us luck!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/SmileyGoodLuck.gif

So Wannabe you and I are back on the same cycle timing about now right..since my MC and all my cycle got totally reversed..normally I would have been AF-ing just about now or a few days ago...but now its all mixed up....

Me and DH are peeling off ugly maroon and blue striped/ paisely wall paper in the office upstairs and are going to paint it a pretty light soft blue. I also bought pretty light blue curtains with brown patterned flowers on it to hang up in the windows. We have some office furniture that is a dark brown almost black color, and we need to buy a desk for in there, so when we are all done I think it is going to look really great. DH just went to Lowes to get some stuff to help remove the wallpaper, some of it is stuck on there really good and we are struggling to get it off....

So Wannabe you and I are back on the same cycle timing about now right..since my MC and all my cycle got totally reversed..normally I would have been AF-ing just about now or a few days ago...but now its all mixed up....

I am so glad we can go through the crazy 2WW together!!! We can help keep eachother stay sane and to stay positive!!!!!:thumbup::flower:

Erica, did you get a reading from Sandra before? Did you have to pay for the update? I was thinking about sending in to Gail, since she predicted August for me, and it didn't happen. Wasn't sure how that worked.

Trying to get my ass moving on my last cross stitch that I have to ship to my friend in CA. I have to start the wedding one for December!

I paid again for this one...Gail predicted November for me so still waiting to see if that is true and I believe it might be as not only did I pretty much miss my window with ovulation this time because of the inlaws being in the house all week until just this morning when they left...now...I found out they donated some of my stuff to goodwill without asking me...stuff that I cant replace....so now Im not even in the mood to BD tonight even though we had planned on it...are all in laws horrid?

Hey ladies! As I was still receiving pos opks yesterday, I am going to say I ov'd yesterday instead of on the 2nd like my ticker says. I'll change that now. 4 bds over the weekend. I'm overly tired at work today. :haha:

Erica, I have no in-laws, thank god. Well, my husband has three brothers, two of which we rarely speak to. My first engagement broke up because of my soon-to-be inlaws. My MIL always hated me, and one day we had a confrontation - she told me I was manipulative, dominating, and a bitch - I told her that men were often attracted to women that reminded them of their mothers.

We broke up shortly thereafter. Good riddance.

Anyway, feeling fine today. Just bloated more than norm, and weird bouts of diarrhea, but a viral thing is going around. Still lots of creamy CM. Stupid CBFM still reading HIGH. I think the machine is faulty.

Mrs Jerome, Ugghhh, :growlmad: I hate rude inlaws, they should of asked you if you were okay with giving your stuff away first!!! Sorry about that hun!!!

I got in some :sex: lastnight too,:happydance: and my OPK was still looking positive this morning as well, and it first turned positive yesterday, so I have yesterday as my OV day on my ticker. :thumbup:

Mrsmm good luck to you hun, it sounds like you got in lots of :sex: in your fertile window, just like me and my DH, :haha::blush: :dust::dust:
:dust:

Brrrr, It is freezing here, rainy and gloomy, we were trying to cut down on the electric bill, but it looks like we are going to have to break down and turn on the heat. We have oil heating in our new house and need to get the tank filled up with oil still. I have never had oil heating before and dont know anything about it, our other house had natural gas heating. :shrug:

I worked all day today, sigh.... I hope Friday comes fast ......:sleep:

I'd like to add I dread the next 12 days.

Still waiting to test and it's killing me! I'm more anxious ttc this time around than with my other 4. I've already taken way too many for as early as I am so I'm making myself wait now! This is going to be the longest wait ever! Hoping I'm not going to be disappointed. Been in a funk all day today! I'm only 9 dpo so there is still hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"