The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a bad day. Just want this cycle to be over 1 way or another. DF decided he'd rather buy a house than get married at the mo so I've gotta wait about 5yrs.
One girl at work is getting married and talks about nothing else and another is having her 12 week scan as I type this and will be back this afternoon to show us all.
Weddings babies it's all depressing me at the moment because I'm looking forward to both but have neither. :(

Hi MrsMMM!!! You should test tomorrow in the morning with me and see what happens!! Your already 13DPO why not go for it lol.. Also, if you wouldnt mind (and dont think Im crazy, if you have any extra OPKs around would you be willing to do one of them too and tell me if its at all positive? Thats the trouble Im having this week Ive had 5 positive OPKs in a row after a already charted ovulation.

Hi, well I did a FRER this morning FMU. No matter which way I turned it in the light, I received BPN. I usually start AF first AM. Nothing today so far. I did an OPK here at work (not kidding, brought one just for you.) I received a negative. It had the faintest of faint lines, but my instructions say that the control and test line need to match. They weren't even close.

Sorry, but I'm still in TWW limbo. I'll be late as of tomorrow. :shrug: No clue what my body is doing.

I'm having a bad day. Just want this cycle to be over 1 way or another. DF decided he'd rather buy a house than get married at the mo so I've gotta wait about 5yrs.
One girl at work is getting married and talks about nothing else and another is having her 12 week scan as I type this and will be back this afternoon to show us all.
Weddings babies it's all depressing me at the moment because I'm looking forward to both but have neither. :(

:hug: I have 4 women in my general department preggo! I've looked at so many scans I'm becoming delusional and beginning to think I'm preggo right along with them. JK Hope you feel better.

Ok ladies, you asked for it. I tested today and here is the test (its the large white one of course lol) and then the two OPK strips. I thought the first one I did was too watered down as I left in it the tinkle cup too long so I did another but then the first one eventually worked lol. So here it is, negative on the preggie test, and then clearly clearly positive, for the 6th day in the row!! on the OPKs!

https://i29.tinypic.com/2irvoth.jpg

https://i28.tinypic.com/2wdvn7d.jpg

So there you go! lol..

Wow, thats weird! Sorry about the BFN. Has anyone come up with any theories yet?

I had my first sort-of pg dream last night.
My DF and I were in this weird open room that was like part barn, part observatory. We were lying on top of this bed randomly put at the side of the room and he said “lets face it, we both know youre pregnant…” and something else but I cant remember.
(And then we watched the moon and all the planets in the solar system were orbiting it and it looked huge and AWESOME. But that has nothing to do with the pg bit.)

I've never had any dreams where I've been pregnant or had kids before. And this one was sort of like... it happened now. As in I hadn't got a BFP but we both just "knew"... I can't get it out of my head!

I had a preggie dream last night too!! lol.. I was looking at ultrasounds and looking at how tiny the baby was and it was weird but its been so long that I dont remember it all, it was a lot more vivid right when I had woken up... a few women on here have had the same thing and been preggie....so Im hoping....gonna wait till Thursday to test again and I only have one more OPK left so will prolly wait and use it Wednesday and if its still positive then I can just assume it was positive on tuesday too lol... I am def getting some of the sticks online (hopping I dont have a need to) but if I do I will be buying them online how are you doing Cottleston?

Better, thank you :)
I heard about dreams being a sort of "sign"... I still remember mine so clearly too. It was great!
I'm soooo tempted to test on wednesday as it's my mums birthday but i'll only be 9 or 10dpo. After that I'll be waiting til 15dpo. FXd for both of us! x

I know, I have two more tests and even though it was clearly a negative this morning its gonna be soo hard to wait until Thursday to test again. Let us know if you cave and test early! Shower time for me and then hubby should be home. Im being sneaky and already planning his 40th b-day surprise party even though it isnt till September 4th lol...

I had have been having pregnancy dreams for two months now (got a BFN last month the morning after I had dreams of BFP's - was pretty frustrating) but I am about 5dpo so I am hoping this is the month for me. I think sometimes since babies are all we think about during the day our sleeping mind just continues on the same train of thought.
Good luck to all of you as you start testing.

Can you see the test lines on tests that havent been used yet? Like is there anything at all visible to see if its not been used and have some kind of positive. I just took apart the preggie test I did this morning and I swear a see some kind of line there. I know its just grasping but still anyone know?

So today definite lower belly cramping - not quite AF. Boobs sore. And a *little* bit of blood tinged CM, otherwise very thick, creamy, yellow. I'm at 7dpo, so too soon for AF to show her face. That with my temp today...

Very, very, very hard not to get my hopes up. I'm gonna see what my temp is tomorrow. And I am going to hold out until the 31st to test, as much as it will likely drive me insane by then.

I'm watching "Juno" now because I've got such baby fever.

I have been away for a few days trying to get moved into our new house!!! Ughhh, it has been exhausting and alot of work but we are finally in the home stretch and are unpacking at the new place!!:happydance:

My latest symptoms have been very soar nips every day for the last sverak days, and dull cramps, extreme fatigue but i think it is because of the stress of moving, it is alot of work after all!!!

I hope all of you ladies had a wonderful weekend!!:flower: Come on :bfp:'s!!!!:thumbup: baby dust to all :dust:

So today definite lower belly cramping - not quite AF. Boobs sore. And a *little* bit of blood tinged CM, otherwise very thick, creamy, yellow. I'm at 7dpo, so too soon for AF to show her face. That with my temp today...

Very, very, very hard not to get my hopes up. I'm gonna see what my temp is tomorrow. And I am going to hold out until the 31st to test, as much as it will likely drive me insane by then.

I'm watching "Juno" now because I've got such baby fever.

NJangel, It sounds like you have some very strong symptoms hun, i will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!:thumbup:

Holding out until the 31st? You are amazing, like your not even gonna do oonnneee lliitttllleee test until then? Not at all? Wow, Im gonna have a hard time waiting until even Thursday of this week to test again lol...

Haha, I tested early last time - actually the day of my annual gyn, because I was hoping for a :bfp:. Ended up negative, then of course she does the exam and is like "Oh, looks like you're about ready to have your period." Sure enough.
So, I'm just trying very hard not to get my hopes up, because it's going to be difficult to get another :bfn:. I figure I'm due to start AF on the 26 or 27 according to FF...

Let's put it this way - I'm going to TRY to hold out until the 31st...

Thats when Im due to start too...good luck for both of us...Im def gonna test Thursday though just to see... im trying to find info on positive OPKs after a definite previous ovulation... so far its a 50/50 lol..

My due date for AF is the 26th too!! Lets hope the :witch: stays away!!!

Of course now I'm reading up on how much bleeding is too much to be implantation bleeding...which is just making me crazier.
It was definitely dark red *streaking* - can barely say spotting. But it wasn't brown, it was recognizable as blood. Like I said, I'll see if my temp comes back up in the next day or so. For some reason I'm trying to freak myself out that it's :witch: come early - like I only have a 7 day luteal phase or something.

I'm due on 27th too!! I don't think I'm gonna test tomorrow like I planned. It'll just play on my mind when it's a bfn.

Definitely spotting now, more like the beginning ofAF. Getting really frustrated. This is only 8 dpo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back