The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs J, Sorry i am not an expert on calculating the number of weeks and all of that. It sounds promising that your AF is late though!!! Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust:

Mrsmmm, Sounds like from your hangover lastnight you and your girlfriends had a great time!!!! LOL!!! Looks promising for you too since your AF is late. I got my fingers crossed for you as well hun!!! :flower:

As for me AF was due today and is also late. I actually feel fine today, no symptoms really!!! I did a HPT this morning and it was :bfn:, so I hope i am still in the game and maybe I will be one of those ladies that dont get a positive HPT until after my missed AF. I will test again tomorrow morning as long as I dont forget to and as long as the :witch: stays away!!!

Lastnight me and DH went to a water park that shuts down the water rides and does a Halloween themed park with haunted houses and mazes for a month and a half for Halloween. I didnt enjoy it as much as the other place we went to a few weeks ago. It was super cold and by the end of the night we were freezing, the lines were super long, and the huanted houses and stuff were not really scary at all. They were sort of cheesy. All of the obnoxious teenagers were running around acting crazy and getting on my nerves, LOL!!!! That is how I know i am getting old, because of how annyoing they were, and rude to!!! Ugghhhhh!!! They did have the amusement park type rides open, like the roller coasters and stuff like that. I am a big wuss when it comes to coasters though and didnt get on those. I did go on the scrambler ride with DH, and that was pretty fun. I havent been on that in many years. Out of the haunted rides they had this campground themed one set up that was sort of scary. You go walking through the woods in this fake campground and there are like psycho campers running around, dead bodies and all kind of crzy stuff, at the end the guys have chain saws and try to scare you. That one was ok, but could of been better. One of the haunted houses was like a jail, and the inmates were all being tortured and experimented on, it was a little creepy, but mostly hilarious!!! The little young girls and teens were screaming at every little thing, they were pretty funny as well!!! LOL. Overall I enjoyed getting out and trying something different but next year i think we will pass on the Halloween Haunt there. The water park would probably be a blast in the summer time though, and i would go for that next summer for sure!!!:thumbup:

Yeah..I swear I think they just make stuff up calculation wise to confuse us lol..lol...either way..still no AF lol...and no symptoms..lol..just ate some cookies and cream ice cream and a claussen dill pickle spear....dont get all excited ladies..this is a common food combo for me...the sweet and soft and the dill and crunchy..is just the best combo ever!!..lol..

MrsJ, your third week of pregnancy is technically your first gestation week after conception. You usually implant somewhere between week three and four. The weeks start from the first day of your last period, so the first two weeks are pointless.

Also, when referring to weeks, you go by weeks, ignore the days. (so 4wks, 5days, is considered 4 wks).

12dpo today, no signs of spotting. BBs feel sore...not really sure how to describe it. Like, I woke up at 4am because my chest hurt (I sleep on my stomach). BBs feel full, but they fluctuate a lot during my cycle. Temp is still up. Mild cramping, more like a pressure. Thick yellow/white CM. SO tempted to test, but determined to wait two more days...

ha ha..yeah I double posted yesterday too..my page froze lol..stupid thing...so....a day late...and just found out my cousin is exactly a day late as well!!! she has a 4-5 month old little girl already and doesnt want to be preggie..so...we are hoping she isnt and I am lol...prolly not...for either..but..we'll see... might test tomorrow with a cheapie idk...depends on how I feel about it

It's so funny. I'm all about testing early, but I didn't want to test this morning. I mean I know I was hung over, but I didn't want to be let down while having a great time with friends. The cramping that started yesterday so I knew that AF was going to start. That's why drank the cramps away.

Today we went to visit my girlf's friend who just had a baby. He's 8 weeks, tiny, and gorgeous. I wanted him to just come home with me and be mine. I almost cried seeing his closet full of tiny clothes. His mom was lovely. She said that the month they gave up on everything (opks, charting, temping, timing, preseed, vitamins, etc) was the month she fell preggo. It was their 5th cycle.

Yeah this month we used the pre-seed and cups just for the hell of it ..just in case..since I was sure that we were too late BD wise...but no OPK tracking or anything lol..

Well, just tested on ic....negative. I think she'll be tardy. CM is non-existent. Oh well.

Lets take a vote...should I test in the morning with a blue dye cheapie....place your votes now lol...the polls will close at Midnight tonight lol...

I think this was the one month I wasn't stressing. Temping religiously, but it's gotten to be force of habit. Wasn't going crazy trying to BD. Not sure where we are. BBs hurt right now, but who knows, could be AF. I hate trying to use CM as an indicator, it's so different for everyone.

ha ha..ok..two for testing..lol..if I can get atleast 5...different..votes for yes to test..lol..then I will lol...

ok got three lol..just need two more..
my nose is sooo stuffy lol...ugh

ha ha ..lol..lol...ok so I have a feeling you are all gonna say yes anyway..lol..so I'll test tomm with FMU lol...(course I prolly would have anyway haha)

LOL, Mrs Jerome!!! You will have to let us know the results when you :test:!!!! I got my fingers crossed for you hun that you get your :bfp:!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Me and DH just got back from picking out a new desk for our office that we recently painted. We got an espresso black colored desk. I think once the office is all done it is going to look really great. I came home and made rice, baked fish and corn on the cob for dinner. Well it's back to work tomorrow morning....sigh... Another day another Dollar.

I only have the internet cheapy test strips HPT's and am trying to decide if I should go buy a FRER or not for testing tomorrow mornig, since i will be officialy a day late tomorrow for AF... I just hate spending the $$$ on FRER's only to waste it when I am not prego.... hmmm... what to do.... :shrug:

Just a random SS from me... pretty much none today, i feel fine.... I was a little bitchy yesterday and had cramps yesterday, but today I feel perfectly normal... weird for me since it is so close to AF being due that I feel normal today... :shrug:

yeah hubby actually asked me why I am in such a good mood lately....why are you so happy..whats wrong with you lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"