The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wannabe, I feel the same way. I have an unopened box of FRER in my cupboard, and am SO reluctant to tear into it.
At the same time, I had to buy a new box of CBFM strips because I was down to one...I haven't had to break into it yet, and I'm hoping that maybe buying it while in the 2WW was a jinx? In a good way? After all, the damned things are $50 a box (!!), so it would be just my luck that I bought them and get a :bfp:

A girl can hope, right? :shrug:

I had like 8 nice tests by the time I got my BFP. (coupons and sales and some on ebay-the digitals were super cheap on ebay!) I used like 3 the first few days and I was going to save the rest for the next time around but husband made me take one a week to reassure him that I was still pregnant until my scan, which is tomorrow! Ack! Very nervous. The point of this rambling is buy them on sale or online and you wont be as protective of them! That being said I got my first positive on one fo the two internet cheapies I had left (but was so nice to follow up with a nice test at the same time)

I am reluctant to use anything over $5 each lol..lol..I save those for the final one ..lol...I feel like ive had to go tinkle quite a lot today but haven't had lot to drink...maybe its just in my head lol...we are watching a documentary on the Blue Ridge Parkway...where I grew up camping and hiking and where my grandparents built their second house..they spend their time between the cabin up on the mountain and then the house in Hickory NC..I want to go camping soo bad!!! I keep telling him we need to go this fall because next fall we might have a baby and you really cant go camping with a newborn..

hey spunky what DPO did you get your first good clear no squinting needed positive?

First day I tested at 10dpo. It was pretty clear, I think I might have been able to get a squintable at least for 9dpo, but will never know.

Ok...so yeah Im pretty sure Im out then lol..lol...AF will be late..Dr. will say its cause of the PCOS lol..

I had like 8 nice tests by the time I got my BFP. (coupons and sales and some on ebay-the digitals were super cheap on ebay!) I used like 3 the first few days and I was going to save the rest for the next time around but husband made me take one a week to reassure him that I was still pregnant until my scan, which is tomorrow! Ack! Very nervous. The point of this rambling is buy them on sale or online and you wont be as protective of them! That being said I got my first positive on one fo the two internet cheapies I had left (but was so nice to follow up with a nice test at the same time)

Spunky... Ohhhhh, I am so excited for you hun, because of your scan tomorrow!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I am sure that everything will be just fine though hun!!!! :hugs::winkwink: You will have to let us know how everything goes tomorrow!!!!! If you can post a pic of the scan, i am sure that all of the ladies would love to see!!!!!!!:flower:

Look in other threads, One woman didn't get her BFP until like dpo25 or something, and they moved her dates ahead, meaning she was even more pregnant than she thought!

I must have had a really early implantation (which I needed cause I would start spotting at like 10-11dpo).

Thanks Wannabeprego! I hope it goes ok. My husband has guarenteed it! And I hope so because we already bought the crib and dresser like 2-3 weeks ago (it was on sale) and we put together yesterday! WAAAY too early, but needed to see if it was defective or not before the 30day return policy was up. I feel like a loon, but couldn't pass up $150 off.

And Spunky..I already have my entire Target Baby registry finished..so don't feel crazy..only thing going to be stopping me from buying stuff like crazy will be waiting to find out the gender..and I plan on getting the 3D scan @ 20 weeks or so too and hopefully 99% gender determination confirmation when that happens lol...so will def be going crazy buying stuff... lol..

Raccoon just on the porch eating the kitty food..they just stood there and watched..it was sooo cutee!!!!!!

I wouldn't feel as crazy if I didn't already have like 30 maternity outfits (that means seperate pairs of pants/skirts and tops), 3 drawers full of baby clothes in various sizes for the appropriate season (I KNEW when we would try and get pregnant!), the furniture, the room painted. I've been buying the clothes on sale for YEARS (I think collecting duck clothes for 6 years now and maternity for 1-2 years now). My family thinks I'm weird, my husband said we're just planners (and that is true) and that's less money out of pocket when we'll need it more. Though even my husband was surprised by how much I had purchased!

Really excited about the FRER wannabeprego!

We have decided to paint the room this light jade green...I know green is mainly a boy color but I think it can be either really depending on the shade of it...and then I will also try to get him to buy the crib and a glider/ottoman combo asap..and then wait on everything else till gender is confirmed...

MrsJ......test! It can't hurt. Cramping is terrible. Ugh.

Mrs Jerome, I'm excited about us being testing buddies tommorrow morning!!!! :happydance: Now lets just hope for :bfp:'s!!!!

I dont think there is anything wrong with buying baby stuff and preparing in advance guys.... :hugs:

Personally, I havent bought any baby stuff yet, because I dont want to jinx myself or look at baby stuff everyday when i am not pregnant yet.......sigh.... But I am in love with this jungle animal baby theme baby room set.. I think it is super cute and knew that I wanted it since the first time I saw it... Hopefully by the time i do get knocked up they will still make the same themed set!!!!!

Wanna, the couple I met today had a cute baby jungle set. It was green and gorgeous. I thought it was so cute. I'd like green as well. I also love light yellows.

Ive seen a few jungle ones on target.com..Im sure thats one of the prints that is always around lol...so dont worry!! I am asking on my registry for pastels and no commerical or disney characters...I dont want mickey and minnie and winnie the pooh and dora and all that..lol..I just want simplistic and basic...I just hope everyone will listen lol..

Well I am watching my favorite show "Desperate Housewives", picking out my work clothes and than its off to bed !!!!! ugghhh, I am not ready to head back to work tomorrow morning!!!!! have a goodnight ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/wishing-goodnight-210.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back