The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna, the couple I met today had a cute baby jungle set. It was green and gorgeous. I thought it was so cute. I'd like green as well. I also love light yellows.

MRsmmm, We have a bedroom that is painted green and it is a guest room for now, but the color would go nice with the jungle theme that I like as well. The other nice thing about the jungle baby theme room is that it could work for either a girl or a boy I think....:thumbup:

I agree. I think it's gender neutral. They also used the honey wood for the glider and crib. I thought it matched really well.

In keeping with the jungle theme convo - this is the birth announcement I just finished for another friend...have to ship it out tomorrow AM.
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/IMAG0182.jpg
Ignore the flash reflected in the glass - it's 1030pm here, but I wanted to show you girls.

I'm tempted to test tomorrow, it's 13dpo. I'm going to wait until at least Tuesday. Good luck to MrsJ and wannabe...FX'd! :dust:

That's gorgeous! I'm torn between a Winnie the pooh one or a humphreys corner one. Hmm

GOOD LUCK with testing this morning girls.... I have everything crossed for you xxx

Sorry Mrsmmm! :hugs:

That is soooo cute Lindsay. Great job! I don't know if I have a friend that will do it, so I told my mom she'll have to! Or I will, but she said if I pick out what kit I want she'll do it.

Temp was still up this morning, so I caved and tested.:bfn: Boo. Still no signs of AF. I'm either 12 or 13 dpo. If AF is showing, I should start spotting today. No cramping at all...WTF??

NJ, I love your gift, it came out super cute!!! :flower:

MRs mmm... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm out as well ladies, the darn :witch: got me!!!!! Sigh..... I am not surprised though, or letting it get me down, i am to busy working and dealing with school to worry about it that much right now anyways!!! I was hoping it was just an implantation bleed because it started out light this morning, but now it is starting to look like my normal AF, the weird thing is that my cramps arent bad at all, normally the first day of AF I am in so much pain that I have to OD on extra strength tylenol, but not this time. I guess my body is just changing as i am getting older and my cramps are lessening..... sigh...

Well no AF here...also no definite BFP either lol...there might be a line..there might not be a line...thats what I get for using bluedye lol...so waiting till Saturday morning...if no AF..then I'll break out the last ClearBlueDigi...**sigh** lol... sorry to MrsMMM and Wannabe..at least your not still in the horrid TWW game like me lol..

Sorry that AF showed ladies :hugs:
Good luck Erica! Fx'd! :thumbup:

I got some bad news today. Looks like I'll be forced into a new role I don't want to do OR I'll have to leave my job after maternity. My work are a**holes.
So I'm going to (hopefully) have 2 LOs close together, abuse their maternity pay then not go back after maternity leave the 2nd time. This'll be the third time I've been moved or dismissed unfairly within the same company.

Aww Cottleston..that sucks...I swear working and having someone else over you just seems to be totally shite anymore doesnt it...its like people just watch out for themselves and dont care who else they take down in the process..well I hope you get to properly screw them over !!! haha

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/440419-evap-right.html#post7345613

I posted pics from the test this morning...

opinions? lol..

omg i hope this is good news for you.
how long til that came up? was it in the time limit?
i got a line like that at 11dpo, it came up immediately but i thought it was an evap, then got my bfp the next day.
GOOD LUCK!!! xxx

Yeah was about 5-6 minutes...but I just took pics now coz I was about to run out the door before ..idk..Im 15 DPO today I think...Im gonna wait till Saturday to test with a clear blue digi.. see if AF shows before then or what..

Mrs J, i left a message for you on the HPT thread you posted hun!!!

Cottlestone, so sorry that your job is treating you so unfairly!!! :hugs::hugs: I hope that things get better for you very soon hun!!!

I personally think it's an evap, but I hate the blue dye tests, I always see an evap.

Feel totally fine. So weird. Usually if AF was going to show I'd have cramping and spotting by now. If any of your are into temping, check out my chart, let me know what you think. I've still got everything above the coverline, so I'm not really sure what to think. I guess time will tell :shrug:

FX for you ladies still waiting on AF or a bfp. I knew by the amount of killer cramps that I was out. I'm still having them pretty bad. I hope they go away by tomorrow.

CP, sorry about your job. I hope in my heart all works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back