The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite a few :) I just don't know i should put myself through a big let down, or just wait. I might test.

I would test if you have a few and can remember that its early...

Go ahead and test hun. Like Erica says, if you keep a clear head that it's early you should be OK. I've seen so much info on soy iso. Anybody know anyone who has used it with success?

I know my gyno told me to start drinking a glass of soy milk a day (assuming you dont like soy beans or tofu or whatever) and I drink 8 oz of chocolate soy milk a day...I also take one baby aspirin to help with the PCOS blood clotting...today I sprained my ankle..pretty bad..I was able to walk on it for a while but now it just hurts and is swollen so Im just got a baggie of crushed ice and water on it and am watching Hoarders..

Thanks for the info. sorry you're in pain.

Its ok..my sweet hubby went out to the garage and brought me the crutches so I can hobble to the bathroom lol..

This is with the saturation 100% and the midtones enhanced..so clearly it is blue and not just a shadow lol...hmmm...so hard to not get hopeful lol..

https://i54.tinypic.com/2ahtpn5.jpg

Oh noes!!! So sorry hun...I had a few $ left in my chacha account so I bought a Fertility Spread-Priced at £2.50 ($4.00) from Sandra and asked her if she could tell if this was it for me or not before I test this weekend..just to see what she says lol...will post it as soon as she gets back to me with answer..or if AF gets me..or..whatever happens first..

Sorry about the AFs!! Good Luck Erica

Scan went well. They decided to make it an all in one exam and did the usual yearly breast exam (ouch now that they're sensitive!), std tests (speculum was uncomfortable!), and the fingers and squishing of organs was annoying. With that was told that I have a "great pelvis for child bearing" and that my uterus has grown to be a good size according to doctor (I can feel it already and I shouldn't be able to till week 9, which isn't far off, but I've been able to feel it for a few days). The ultrasound part wasn't bad once she got it in (lol, it was a vaginal exam) she kept telling me to relax and I guess I finally did! Seeing that little flicker and hearing the heartbeat was so wonderful! My mom was crying before the picture was even up! Husband held my hand. Very sweet. One Kayak, perfectly on with my dates, so I'm offically due May 27th and my ticker is right on. Turns out my lmp gave me my due date, not ovulation (who would have thought?) because that's what matched with Kayak's size. Was asked like 2-3 times if I've been spotting, said no, she seemed to see a pocket that might cause me to spot some, but I shouldn't worry, but we shouldn't have sex for a couple of weeks so we "wont freak out at the sight of blood." Told my coworker/best friend tonight, still waiting a while to tell rest of family, 2-4 more weeks probably. So far only the one friend and our parents know. Haven't scanned the photos yet, but I'll work on it.

Oh MrsMMM I was in no way talking about you lol...just the girls that are on here just for themselves. I bounce around too and I understand that its just, putting other women down on purpose like those women were doing is just not nice lol... I totally believe in what I call babydustkarma and I think you should spread it everytime you get a chance! even if it just makes someone feel better its worth it... is anyone else testing tomorrow or is all the pressure on me? lol..

I know this was a long time ago and i haven't been on here for ages, but i thought i'd agree with what you said and spread :dust:

I got my BFP a couple of weeks ago after taking a break from TTC and just NT/NP!! i'm 7+6 and soo happy so i thought i'd share :dust: :dust: :dust: to you all :)

Awww..thanks so much Eila!!!! haha I love the little shrimp thing lol... dont think ive heard it called that yet lol... good luck for a healthy and happy pregnancy!!

Yay Spunky!!! any pics to post?

Had to get up early because hubby couldnt find the lid to the Tupperware he decided to pack for lunch today...so I got up..hobbled my sprained ankle self into the kitchen found it in less than 5 secs..and then laughed at him lol...We bought some new good Tupperware brand stuff the other night..that matches the good stuff we already had..just diff lid colors lol..and I had cleaned out all out mismatched containers and lids like the random Gladware and the plastic takeout things...we just had too much..and I hated that it was all random sizes and all...so I kept only the heavy duty things and made sure the only lids that were in the cabinet matched a container and tossed the others..so I knew the lid was in there and he just passed right over it lol..man vision!!

So, yesterdays test in mind, Ive decided that even though there is a glaring line that is blue...especially once you tinker with contrast and saturation **rolls eyes** haha..... Im not even putting any merit on it..all the ladies that posted on my other thread for the test, said yeah Ive had them just like that and been negative...so no more blue dyes..I mean yeah sure I love them cause they give you hope but after that hope just comes stress and its not worth it... on that note though no AF today and no signs, unless a sprained ankle is an early sign lol...

I'm thinking we....as in the ladies on this site...should start a petition to ban blue dye use in pregnancy tests... whos with me?

Sorry about AF Sideways!! Your always welcome here... I should be in the new cycle group but if you've read back a page or two you know Im in limbo right now lol...just waiting it out... but welcome welcome anyway and hope you have as much fun here with as we have! Feel free to rant...rave...be happy...sad...whatever you want lol... an good luck this cycle!

Can I join you ladies? I SHOULD be ovulating in the next few days - although my cycle is sometimes irregular so never really know when I will ovulate. Here's hoping that month is the one I get my sticky bean!

Good luck to all of you sending you all lots of babydust :)

Of course ReeRee!! welcome welcome...im sure there are a few girls around the same cycle time you are...so buddy up and have fun!! Tons of babydust to everyone!!!!

Spunky, I am so glad that your scan went so good!!! You, DH and your family must all be so excited!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Mrs Jerome, sorry you hurt your ankle, i hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe