The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ladies.. first off just a note of advice...if you decide to get a reading done, do not use Amber the baby psychic if you are low on patience or hate waiting...lol....I ordered something like last week and she says that her normal wait time is a max of 72 hours...or possibly a week if shes really really busy..so Ive def been waiting a week..and she has emailed me like a billion times asking the same thing!! She emailed asking my which account my paypal was linked too...then emailed asking me questions like my DOB...hubbies DOB...etc..and then she emailed asking again my DOB after I asked for an update since its been a week..she really doesnt seem like she has it together very well...so just a warning....

Otherwise..no AF and Im beginning to wonder, even though I had a dark as hell positive OPK is maybe I didnt ovulate this cycle? I give up....

She doesn't sound very reliable at all!!

Did you get any light opks before the dark one?

I only had one OPK to do lol..lol..so I just had one really super super way darker than the control one...that was on Friday night, October 1st....and then we BD-d sunday...so is there anyway the spermies could have caught the egg ? lol...

Just got my free reading from cheri saying i would be pregs in jan and have a girl.

Yay DaretoDream......can only hope..how did you get a free readings by the way??

Took a test this morning (Equate +/- pink dye) and it was totally negative...5 days late..no sign of anything...hmmppfff should be something by now right? Also no reading order confirmation from Sandra yet..and no reading from Amber...I am getting soo frustrated with waiting forever for these things lol...ughhh

https://i55.tinypic.com/1zxnxnm.jpg

mrs j- i just went to her website and wrote her an email asking for a free reading. that was in august. So you have to wait months to get it from her if it's free. She puts paid first- but it's still nice that she offers it free.

I got my sandra one back in July. Along with my gail. They both said bfp in august and it would be a boy. Like i thought originally, you can only believe so much.

I had a Jenny one in june, saying bfp in aug. also said a boy.

It's October and i've got nothing.

Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:

hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

* 3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
* 4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
* 5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
* 6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
* 7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
* 9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
* 13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
* 17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
* 25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
* Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
* Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

* These numbers are just a GUIDELINE-- every woman&#8217;s level of hCG can rise differently. It is not necessarily the level that matters but rather the change in the level.
What can a low hCG level mean?

Some hope..tiny tiny amount of hope...those equate tests are supposed to be sensitive to 25mIU/ml..prolly not...

If women carrying a male fetus have lower hCG levels then it may be possible that their first positive urine pregnancy test could be delayed because of the male gender. .....still hoping lol....

well 12 dpo today. No AF, and didn't test. Will test in the am if still no af.

Started my Metformin today...took it this morning or actually it was like..12pm lol..when we got up and ate...I was fine all day..until I just sat down and ate some noodles and a lean cuisine meal and then literally..not even 15 mins later I had to jump up and run to the bathroom with horrible cramps and diarrhea..apparently this side effect goes away once you get used to it but that can take up to a few weeks....and I only took 500mg today...next week I start 1000mg a day and then the next week I start 1500 a day....gonna be some long weeks lol....this better be worth it.... how is everyone else else....busy?

im officially back on the 2 week wait! we miscarried on July 22nd so after getting through all that and making the decision to start TTC again, Tues-Today have been my fertile days according to my physical indicators of ovualtion...... im excited i have missed you!!!

Aww!! Busy!! Ive been wondering where you were!! Was gonna look for you and PM you on here. So glad you are back with us! I'm in the "idk what the hell is going on" wait and the other ladies are just everywhere but so glad you are back!!

P.S......OMG boobs are soo veiny....usually its just the left one..sometimes..but now its both, even a little across the nipples...I wish this was a good sign...just have a feeling its nothing...I gave up symptom spotting a week or so ago..but noticed this while changing shirts in front of the mirror...tempted to test tomorrow morning but had a big soda tonight so thinking maybe should wait till Monday morning so wont be soo dilute...its my last test..better use it wisely....

Welcome back to the thread busymommy!!! :flower: Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Mrs Jerome, Has your period ever been this late before hun? Or is this very unusual for you? I really hope you get your :bfp: soon!!! Good luck and baby dust to you too!!! :dust::dust::dust:

oh yeah forgot to mention yesterday on this thread- cd2 today. On to cycle 5.

Never ever been this late....had some minor tummy discomfort yesterday..maybe due to the Metformin...and then last night the outside bottom of my right foot cramped up...and I thought it would be ok by the time I woke up..but its even worse!! so annoying...I didnt do anything to it to make it this way...boobs still veiny...didnt test because had to much to drink last night that FMU was dilute...gonna stop liquids tonight at 10 or 11pm and then test tomorrow with my digi and then will update...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"