The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh while I'm on here..... Where's a good place to get cross stitch kits? I've seen some nice me-to-you ones and Winnie the pooh but might fancy something a bit different!
Best mates having a boy and I'd like to do them a cute robot or dinosaur one or something!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...d-keywords=dinosaur+cross+stitch+kits&x=0&y=0

You can order them on amazon...here is a link to dinosaur ones...couldnt find any robot ones...

Well ladies...I think I am going to become a postpartum doula! I am reserving books at the library right now and have also registered in an online breastfeeding education course. There is a workshop here in Knoxville next May and before then you are required to complete the breastfeeding course and three sections of the reading list...but I think I will just work on the whole list...they require that you pick one book per section from a list of 3 or 4 books and there are 10 sections total. However I am just going to read all the books available in the library one section at a time...can never learn too much lol..so hopefully by May of next year I will be ready for the workshop and know what is going on... also already had a lady email me about being interested in maybe being one of my volunteer families...I have a feeling this will be very exciting....

thanks for the warm welcomes! im excited-and this time my husband seems exeptionally excited. the last baby we miscarried in July, he was happy when i found out, but stressin big time. the miscarriage broke both our hearts =( yesterday at church he put his arm around me and said do you think theres a baby mixing up in there? im praying for good news!! and he had a little tear in his eye =) awe soo sweet it melted my insides LOL i HATE this wait tho, and of course im paranoid of another loss!!!!

Clear Blue Digital officially says Not Pregnant..so..I guess that's the final result..I'm gonna call my gyno tomorrow (payday for hubby) and see if they want me to go in and get bloods done just to make sure and then assuming their tests are negative too if she wants to write me a prescription for that provera/progesterone stuff to kick start my next cycle..or if I am just supposed to wait..boobs still veiny..cramp in foot still there lol..otherwise nothing..

Also....no reading still from Sandra..who told me that I was next like....Thursday of last week..and from Amber..who said she would start on mine..like...Thursday of last week..lol..is it just me (being impatient) or are these things taking wayyy to long...

Reading from Sandra is finally in!!! Still nothing from Amber...uggh..soo frustrated with her!

Hi hunni i don't know if you have tested yet or what , so i will go on what you have told me and what i get from spirit and guides, cards etc
Will be choosing 5 cards here , to see what they tell us , and giving you all other information that i get too, i also apologise about the wait xxx

Ok the first card is Feeling Safe
This is showing me where you have been feeling insecure , or frightened about the future regarding children recently , i feel you are worried about what might or might not happen, but you have alot of love coming in from spirit to reassure you that you can have the happy dream that you want, and you have to continue to think and move in a positive direction concerning this.I want to mention where you are excited in a sense , but worried about being late with you period , i feel you feel that you are just going to be let down again , and this really scares and upsets you, i do just see you feeling a wee bit down.

The second card is happy ever after
This is showing me where the "movie" as in your life, that you are staring in at the moment, has a very happy ending , so the situation that you are going through at the moment no matter how though and confusing , will work out good in the end.Again you are thinking negatively about your future , and you are being told again not to do this!Everything at the moment is happening as it should be in order for you to get that happy ending , so i feel you just have to go with the flow at the moment, also natures flow in a sense.

The third card is Body Movement
This is showing me where you are being told to pay attention to your body at the moment, signs and symptoms in a sense, you are also being told to look after it , and again go with the flow , give your body what it needs or craves in a sense.

The fourth card is Parenting and children
This is showing me where a positive change is occurring, a happy unexpected outcome regarding children, i want to mention where it an signify a new child or new family member coming in , i just feel this is reassuring you a happy healthy child, and fits in well with this reading.

The last card is Breaking Free
This is showing me where you can feel trapped at times, or where you feel that you cant get what you desire , i feel that you are scared in some ways at times again , just this sense of fear of the future , i feel that you have to move forwards and look to the future , without dwelling too much on what has gone on or happened in the past.x

I hope this was ok for you hunni
If you have any questions please so ask
sandra
xxx

so...today =( i feel very emotional and irritable, i am more moody and grumpy during my ovulation than pms before i start. its very weird, a few months like that now...anyway
im confused on when my fertile week was =( ((((( according to my last 2 cycles post miscarriage im on a 29 day cycle, so on the ovulation calender it shows fertile monday thorugh thursday (2 days ago, yesterday, today, tomorrow) BUT last wednseday (1 week ago) i had cramps and very wetness, thursday large amounts of EWCM more than any cycel ive ever had and some cramping an Friday. so according to my body those 3 days were my fertile time =/ my husband has been out of town since yesterdya and wont be back until tomorrow....so if this is my fertile time then we are going to miss it!!! PLUS last week during those 3 days my cervix was very soft, partially open and low, this week it is hard and high and closed-has some thick CM (sorry for teh TMI) im just feeling sad about this..........why would my body show signs of ovulating day 10-13 LMP as if im on a 25 day cycle?????? ugh some one tell me im freaking out for nothing and i can make it til teseting day cuz i wnat to cry-i even got mad at the vacuum and felt the urge to shove it down the stairs LOL

Do not order a psychic reading from Amber the Baby psychic....I ordered mine three weeks ago..sent everything she asked information wise...emailed her at least 4-5 times asking for my reading or at least an update and still have not heard back in like a week....so today I filed a complaint and asked for a refund by paypal...and then saw that the paypal ID she uses is registered to a man!? Seems a bit fishy!!!

On a higher note I had two very positive OPKS yesterday and the day before...got in some BD the day before and hopefully will tonight too...OPK was still obvious but lighter today so hopefully ovulation is soon!!! How is everyone else?

Busymommy Sorry to hear that you might miss the fertile period...my cycle is totally screwed up as you can tell from my first ticker since that last MC...Im almost two weeks late AF wise but soo glad that I am ovulating at least (hopefully)

Tell him to overnight you a sample with some dry ice! lol...

lol i know! he will be home tonight, but i really dont think im in my fertile time. it MUST have been last week.
how early does implantation occur? and can you tell from CM if you are pregnant? i feel crasy, but when i was pregnant with my 3rd i developed a severe rash under my wedding ring. never had it before and the OB said that hormaones and things can change in pregnancy and give you allergies and skin conditions you have never had before and that i shouldnt wear my ring until after i delivered. sure enough after she was born i could wear my ring without any problems.....yesterday the rash came back an today it is worse....i hope this is a sign of something great! although according to the EWCM im only 8dpo

Implantation can occur as early as 5DPO but that is pushing it according to some people...guess it depends on how far down the eggie and spermies are when they meet...

CM and pregnancy wise its one of those things..diff for everyone..everytime lol...unless you are just spot on and take notes like crazy with picture evidence lol..lol..then I dont think you can tell but a lot of women say that they get creamy and more CM during early pregnancy but I get the same thing when Im not lol..so...idk....

yea pretty much just have to wait...im going to test on sunday with a dollar tree test. im going to do one every morning until either BFP or AF just to see how early i can actually get it =)

you go Busy mommy..you should post them on here so we can line spot lol...

No baby for us this time around..hubby shoulder hurts..and he also just asked ..cant we do it tomorrow night...its like..after all the time Ive spent explaining the cycle thing to him...he still thinks its a pick and choose thing... now I just want to cry...

MrsJerome, if they share a checking account- Amber and her husband, they can only have ONE paypal account per checking account... so if it's in her husband's name, that would explain it.

I'm not sticking up for her, i'm just saying! I still would've canceled my order too.

ha ha yeah..I guess so but..anyway..def cancelled it..bad bad bad service...I ordered one from Sandra last Thursday and already got it!! I ordered the Amber one three weeks ago and still nothing.... oh and hubby decided hes up for BD tonight so yay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"