The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies thought I had posted In Here earlier today but can't find it. I'm Jenifer. :) just started another cycle... :( but did start temping mid cycle last time so something new I'm trying... Oh and thinking about pre-seed.. Hear it helps lol looking for buddies :)

Hi Jen...Welcome Welcome...I think I am starting or close to starting the two week wait... but Im sure there are others at the start of their cycle or close to it...

Just wanting to ask everyones opinion..so....Tues and Weds I had dark positive OPKS and then today it was still possibly positive...and if not it was close to positive..anyway..soo...how long do I have fertile wise? I mean hubby said he wanted to do it today but then he decided he wasnt up for it...so will tomorrow be too late? or is tomorrow and Sat night worth it? I mean should we go for the whole pre-seed and cups thing or not bother?

im totally symptom spotting but i cant help it! i have been so tired and thsi mornign i woke up with a horrible headache, which i have only ever had headaches during times of hormone change..pregnancies and pms type stuff, AND i had a seriosu pit like pain just below my sternum that hurt so bad, i ate some crackers and it went away. so maybe that was serious hunger pains? i dont know. i didnt eat much dinner last night becasue i didnt feel good, maybe thats why i had that pain this morning??? 9dpo today! i cant take it much longer AAAHHHHHH

Thank you ladies!!
Mrs Jerome- it's always worth a try, I think u have up to 24 hrs after..
Busymommy-I symptom spotted last cycle, 6dpo had pink spotting and 9 and 10 dpo I had symptoms similar to urs.. I have pcos, and my cycles are 28-41 days long, but af came 3 days ago right on time. I've been pregnant twice before but it never sticks.. Not past 6 weeks... :( my eggs must not fully mature or something I have no clue, but I am sur of ovulation on cd 15 last cycle bd on cd 11, 14, &15.. For fun again cd 17-19 lol so idk how it didn't stick... Cm maybe? What do u think girls? Any tips to try different this time?

Hey Jenn
I was just diagnosed with PCOS recently too and I have also lost both previous pregnancies before 6 weeks! Try taking one baby aspirin a day because with PCOS your blood can be thicker and not get to the baby so it doesnt last....are you on Metformin or anything too?

well i bought a million tests at meijer today.......BFN 9dpo DUH:dohh:
my daughter was a maniac the entire way through the store. i didnt get half of what i went there for in the first place becasue the 2 little ones were so out of control.....i cried the whole way home :cry: she jsut turned 2 a few weeks ago, and this last week she has really fought bedtime, she stays up late fighting and screaming, gets out of her bed, wont stay in her room, tries to sleep in my bed. last night it was midnight before i got her to sleep in her room (bedtime is 8:30) and then she woke up 3 times :growlmad: AND she has been refusing to take naps during the day now too! :growlmad: so frustrated with her!!! she was half asleep in the car on the way home, and she knows im so upset with her so when i put her in bed for a nap she knew i was serious, i used my most stern face and told her to take a nap dont get up! my boys are PEACHES compared to this tot i got :wacko: hope you all are having a good Friday!!! im going to test everyday until :bfp: im not even accepting the possiblity of another dissapointing:witch:

heyy busymommy...terrible twos are really terrible.I think people that haven't been around kids think its just a joke lol... the people I used to babysit for locked the two year old in the room because he would get up and sneak around the house when he was supposed to be sleeping..not at bedtime of course but at nap times when we were awake..lol..and all their toys were in a separate playroom...so he was just in there with two beds and a closet lol...nothing to play with lol...

Oh they have a new mintcleaner which is like a robotic sweeper/mopper..instead of vacuum roomba...wonder if it works lol...

Im practicing cake decorating with fondant today...because I think I might start my own to order cake,cupcake and cookie thing next year

my kids have an enormous play room, there are no toys in their bedrooms either.
she screams all the time. literally all the time. nothing i have done will get it to stop. she is terrible these days and and going in public is embarrassing like she has no discipline at all. but i DO take care of the tantrums at home-what can i do in public??? my kids get spanked sometimes, and i use a wooden spoon so all i have to do is show them the spoon and they know to straighten up. i prefer time out, and most of the time it works-but if they are acting beligerant they get 1 swat on the hiney to snap them out of the tantrum and refocus on the expected behavior......its not like i can carry it around the grocery store....can you imagine!!! people would think i beat them or something!:dohh: i dont know, its so hard:wacko: my boys are so easy. they just know, we dont act this way-if we are good life is fun, :flower:if we are naughty we get priviledges taken away, no treats, no tv etc.....this girl-she has no clue, or no care-:nope:really i dont know what her problem is but she would rather scream and act like maniac then get those priviledges. :shrug:?? i dont know, she stresses me out:cry:

Well def dont let her know she stresses you out...they are smart at two and she will just do it to get even more attention..good or bad...do you spend time with her without the boys? like give her special one on one attention? if you seem to be playing with them more because she is stressing you out she will only show her little butt more to get attention... is she talking a lot yet? like does she verbalize really well?

oh yes, she is super good at communicating. i think i do a pretty good job of not letting her know it stresses me out. i usually handle myself pretty well-although today she saw me crying to my husband on the way home because i just had to call him and break down. :cry:she knew i was upset this time. she doesnt get much alone time attention-not because she stresses me out, mostly because her brother is only 13 mos older than her. so they are together all the time. my oldest is 8, he is in school most of the day. i do a lot of play time and interaction with her. we play games, and do flashcards, puzzles and books. i let her brush my hair and help do chores and stuff. she got a doll house for her birthday so we put the pieces in it,:flower: so much fun watching her play. she is sooooo super smart, and speaks better than any 2 yr old ive ever met. her pediatrician calls her amazing and shows her off to other patients by asking her things so she will impress them :haha: she jsut gets mad when she doesnt get her way. the tantrum at meijer started because i told them i would get one of those tv carts, they have never been able to get one before. i jsut always say no no no. i think they are big bulky and annoying (i was right by the way:dohh:) but i didnt even have 1 stinkin dollar for the machine, so i told them both we are going to go to the checkout counter and use my card to get cash out for the tv cart:blush:......well that started tantrum number 1, she wanted to stay with the carts while i went by myself. she actually said "no, you go. i stay and play. i wait for you a minute" of course i had to haul her over there, my little 3 yr old prince trotting along side me. so after 5 minutes she stood and screamed and kicked and hit and yelled until iwas able to buy a pack of gum and get cash back for the stupid tv cart. so then she sees i bought gum, she thinks it candy and wants some. i say no, this is gum you cannot have gum. play in the cart. so that screaming lasted about 15 minutes. finally she stopped scremaing long enough to realize that she was not on the side with the steering wheel, so here we go "trade seat with louie, i drive, trade with louie, share louie shaaaare shaaaaare shaaaare with me nooooow" thats screaming lasted about 15 minutes. finally i gave up and left. so then i turn in the stupid tv cart to the little kiosk thing and put her in the regualr cart to carry her out of the store, where she climbed out of the seat and went head first onto my chest, causing the cart to knock poor lou-bear in the forehead. (he is so passive and sweet) then i couldnt remember where we parked!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:aaaaahhhhhhhh anyway, they are both sleeping in their beds. and i am laying back on the recliner of my couch staring at the mess of toys and pajamas-because im WORE OUT!!! my wonderful hubby :hugs: is coming to my emotional rescue with the ultimate comfort- arbys!!!!:happydance::happydance:

When I was little we had a star chart. At the end of the day my parents would rate my behavior with smiley faces and my chores with stars. For each chore I accomplished in the day I go a star, if I got all my stars and no tantrums then I got a smiley face, they equaled up to special ice cream trips with extra scoops, or whatever u come up with, but at 5 I was washing my own laundry doin dishes and cleaned my own room... So I think it worked..

haha..wow..sounds like a crazy busy day in such a short time lol..lol..stressed me out just listening to it lol..lol...I am debating going to get japanese...would love some teriyaki chicken right now lol..but it always takes them forever...idk..lol...I used to love arbys but find them wayy to expensive for what you get...hope you get to enjoy it in peace...

Yeah I was vacuuming by the time I was 2..not sure how good I was at it...but..I did it lol...we are def going to come up with a reward system and are definitely sticking to it!! the problem is that very kid is soo different some systems will work for one but not the other...I was pretty good as a kid...so I hope my kids inherit that trait...hubby on the other hand..was a biter lol..and a hitter..lol..

i have charts! like i said my boys are GREEEEAAAATTTTT! she jsut doesnt care. i know its jsut a phase! ive had a bad day and so i feel better venting =)))) thanks girls!

And I'll have to try the aspirin. My twin sister as well as my older sister and both aunts have pcos, grr.. My twin takes metformin, my aunt tried everything imaginable and couldn't conceive so they adopted two years ago. I personally go natural with my body. I take a lot of vitamins. Which is good yes, but not getting the right things in me.. Not so good. I need to go tt my doctor about that

sooo the kids made sugar cookies with orange and green glaze and sprinkles and while i was cleaning up i got a random wave a nausea, which was the 2nd time today. just a few minutes ago i :sick: twice
is it too early to have that as a symptom????:shrug:

9dpo? Not from what I've read. If your really in tune with your body u notice slight changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"