The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that should be good then right?? Maybe implantation? Any cramping or anything...Id say thats better to be spotting early!! Do any of you know what is supposed to happen to CM around implantation time and then mucus plug time? Yesterday and so far today Ive been totally dry!! The last time I had it it was yellow globs of EWCM like but it wasnt as stretchy and it had a few tiny tiny streaks of blood in it, like really really really tiny streaks..and then yesterday was totally dried up and had that burning ovary thing which is gone today as well.. .. so is the dryness a good sign or a bad one? lol...

drying up is a good sign of IMplantation specially with a few tiny tiny streaks of blood in it :D gooodlucckkk

Oh yay!! Even the tiny tiny bit of stuff that I could see when I wiped look tan/pink so I was hoping its a good sign..

Mrs Jerome, i have read where women get the yellow CM which is a good sign that you could be pregnant as well. It sounds like you have been getting some strong symptoms so far this cycle!! The positive OPK's at the end of your cycle seem to be what alot of other women got before their BFP came as well, good luck!!

Ok ladies, I'll go ahead and warn you this is a TMI post!!! Do not click the link below before reading lol!!

So I just went potty and wiped and finally! there was some CM, I took a pic and want your opinions, if you dont mind. Its not a lot and its not like, uber disgusting, it just has a tinge to it and I was wondering if its a good possible preggie/implantation CM sign. Like I said its just a little bit and I swear it has a brown tinge to it. Any ideas?

https://tinypic.com/r/xgl6bp/3

Did a test yesterday and it was neg..so waiting till Thursday when I'll be 12 DPO... but does that CM look good? I mean I dont know what good is but its def tinged right?

I think it does look a bit tinged, yeah! MrsJ, your symptoms are soooo good. It really is looking like your month at the moment!

My symptoms are less good. Took a half day at work today, came home, couldn't keep my head up so I slid off the sofa and fell asleep on the floor for three whole hours! I still feel exhausted. Not sure if that's a symptom or if it's the heat!!

Id say its a symptom. I slept almost 12 hours last night lol...and was still tired..and it was cold in my room lol...Im eating a bigmac as we speak and fries...and a coke..I just had to..its the first caffeine Ive had in days... but I feel like such a bad person ..lol...

Oh my god I could definitely for a cheeseburger right now! :haha: Cutting down on caffeine is definitely the hardest thing for me. I'm a bit addicted to Irn-Bru.

Its not even the caffeine that I want, its just that amazing coke taste and fizz lol...especially paired with fries..

OMG....I just went potty again and it was the same again!!! a bit more this time though...omg ladies could this be the start of something amazing..I mean my period isnt for another week?

Just for fun and I dont think we have discussed this yet but how are you planning on telling your hubby or significant other when you get that BFP? are you gonna wait to have it confirmed or just tell them, and how will you do it? Any special ways?

I think when I get that positive HPT I will put it some place where he will see it and it will be a surprise, hmm, maybe like in a drawer that he will open up and see it waiting there for him, or buy a card and have him open it up, the card would be a congratualtions card that says "your gonna be a daddy" or something to that effect, hmmmm... What will u ladies do????

Implantation bleeding?! Omg FXd for you :D

Do you know how you're telling your OH? My DF likes cake. So I think I'll buy him a little cake (I'm too lazy to bake and he'll know somethings up if I do that!) then write a little card from baby and put it on top of the cake. Or something. That is, if I can compose myself for long enough. I think he'll work it out before I get a chance!

HaHa...well I am definitely getting it confirmed at my gynos before I tell him anything..lol..Ive hyped him on some many months he says until the baby itself tells him he wont believe it lol..lol... I thought about going and buying some baby stuff and then when he asks what in the heck I did that for..I'll show him the results from the gyno HCG test and my HPT....or... buying a baby scrapbook and working on that.. or maybe putting a card in his lunch box for when he gets to work lol.. I just cant decide!!!!

I think I'd want to see his face so phoning or leaving something for him to find when I'm not there, like at work.

Obj this 2WW is going soooo slow, I'm only halfway through!

Having some more low twinges and weird feelings...what the freak is "the nest" how did that get there on my siggie? I didnt do it....

Weird... looks like one of your tickers has gone a bit strange.

I've been getting weird sensations/twinges on and off today. Nothing at the moment though. Kind of in the middle so not ovaries I don't think? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"