The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt do it..lol..I have no idea what that was..ive seen it on a few peoples but thought they had put it there..coz I def didnt put that there..or take that away..lol.. I just went to walmart to return some bad meat. We just bought it 2 days ago and its supposed to be good not frozen until tomorrow. And it already has e-coli colonies on it!!! acchkk..Im not that grossed out, as I was a bio major but Im pissed that they wont take it back without a receipt as its clearly bad, is labeled to be fresh until tomorrow, and is clearly from walmart...they are soo stupid..other stores would have taken it back...

Surely a receipt shouldnt matter if it's their own brand. It's not like you could've bought it from anywhere else? Madness.
I think if I were in that situation, the way I've been feeling lately I'd have exploded and caused a scene, or cried at them haha

Thanks, FXd for you too! :hugs:
I'm trying really hard not to think about testing, maybe til the weekend. I wonder if I'll be able to wait it out that long!

I am struggling too! I have another 10 days before I can test! The wait is excruiating!

Lately my nipples have been wicked soar, my boobs always get tender before AF arrives, but this time the soarness is worse and has lasted alot longer than my other cycles. I also had nip ons that wouldnt go away, lol,:haha: my husband and me were laughing because I couldnt figure out why there were so hard and pointy for so long. The boob symptoms thing makes me think this could be my month to get my :bfp: because it is so different than any other month before??? hmmm....:blush:My other symptom is dull cramps, and I am still very fatigued and feel like i need a nap, which isnt good because I still have a ton of unpacking to do since we just moved into our new house, ugghhhhh!!!:wacko:

wannabeprego...yay for you!! I am soo excited for all of us!!! ugh when is thursday gonna get here...seriously...

I didnt do it..lol..I have no idea what that was..ive seen it on a few peoples but thought they had put it there..coz I def didnt put that there..or take that away..lol.. I just went to walmart to return some bad meat. We just bought it 2 days ago and its supposed to be good not frozen until tomorrow. And it already has e-coli colonies on it!!! acchkk..Im not that grossed out, as I was a bio major but Im pissed that they wont take it back without a receipt as its clearly bad, is labeled to be fresh until tomorrow, and is clearly from walmart...they are soo stupid..other stores would have taken it back...

Was it chicken from walmart - they had a recall. Not sure about the quality?? I trust my smaller grocery stores much more. https://www.walletpop.com/blog/2010/07/20/walmart-perdue-great-value-chicken-nuggets-recall/

No it was these eye of round steaks that had ecoli on them...they were supposed to be fresh till tomorrow and they were only in our fridge two days and they were bad already...

MrsJ - deg looked streaked. FX'd for you!
Me, on the other hand - there's no mistaking that its bloody. Only when I wipe, not enough that I need a pantyliner or anything - not even getting on my underwear. Still freaking me out, though. Today, crampy, headache, and could just crawl into bed and take a nap.
Oh, and very dry last two days also! DH tried to initiate some BD this am, and it was actually painful! LOL!
I'm just getting scared with the bleeding. If AF shows up this early, I'm really going to be bummed.

Im thinking its our month NJAngel!! just keep your spirits up!! I have a friend whos hubby called her today from work and said "I want to have a baby with you, lets start trying" she is soo happy and she and I are gonna have a TTC tips and discussion session sometime this week lol..she says she knows nothing about it all..so i'll be telling her all about charting and opks and pre seed and softcups lol..yay.. oh.. I have been working on a baby registry at target.com tell me what you guys think! name is Erica Jerome I picked gear for a boy or girl and mostly clothes for girls just coz I ended up getting distracted..and I really want a girl!!

I really hope it is, MrsJ. Last month I had a little spotting like this, and that was the day I went to my gyn - when she told me it looked like AF was on her way. Grr. So I guess even though that was 14dpo, and this is 8, I'm still freaking out.

Nowhere online does it say how much blood is *too* much blood for an implantation bleed. I mean, the timing is right, if you look at my BBT chart, I had a dip yesterday. I've got constant mild cramps all along my navel/hip line. Nothing like AF, but I can't help but think this isn't my month...

I'm going back to working on my friend's baby gift - I want to have it finished and framed when I go to visit her to meet the baby. Which will just make me even more antsy if this month doesn't pan out for us. :(

Had you ever done the cross-stitch before or is this your first attempt? You should def take a picture when you get done and show us all!! I cant stop messing around with the target baby registry..lol...its just soo exciting..Twinging and pulling and weird feelings going on..knowing my luck its just gas lol.. but..hope this is good lol... and hubby is being a whiney boy tonight...I swear hes like a two year old sometimes..he gets so frustrated over the smallest stuff and has a tantrum... at least I'll be prepared for the terrible twos...dealing with the terrible 39s now lol... hes in there now working on his new shower/tub...hes tiling and apparently there is no need for me in there and Im just blocking his light...

Oh You could always call your Dr. and ask one of the nurses about the implantation bleeding..

I've never *finished* a cross-stitch before, so I'm excited to see how it turns out. I'm working on the last big section, then all I have left is the name and the detail work. I know she's going to love it, which is just as motivating.
I forget how it came up the other night, when we were playing poker with our friends, but DH mentioned that "when the time comes", we were "definitely" going to find out the sex of the baby. I like that he's thinking about it. Makes me feel slightly less worried about being such a psycho. LOL.

Hubby has no idea Ive spent all day creating a quite extensive baby registry..lol...he would prolly think im insane..I haven't even mentioned any baby stuff at all, until I get that BFP because like I said after all our other "I might be pregnant" times he doesn't want to hear about it until I have a positive in my hand, not just in my head lol..

Wow I hope this us it for you both!! I've got no symptoms this morning. Trying not to think about it but got a horrid feeling this isn't my time. Cm is part white and lotiony, part er, snotty (yuk sorry). Wish I didn't have such a bad sleep pattern, I kinda wish I could temp at the mo but then I guess it's just something else to obsess over!

Morning, loves!
Okay, this morning, exhausted. Woke up again at 3am because I had to pee. Backache. NO MORE SPOTTING! (At least so far, I've been to the bathroom twice, and nada). Dry CM again. Runny nose. Headache (just dull enough that I know it's there). And temp went up again.

FX'd! If I start spotting again later today, I'm gonna freak out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"