The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt test this morning...woke up at 4am having to pee sooo bad..and it was dilute...stupid pee..so I didnt waste my last test..boobs still sore though...NO AF...no gurgly feeling...no nothing...Im soo afraid this has something to do with my PCOS instead of being preggie...

Light cramps, and bloating still for me. I don't usually even get af cramps so I really have nothing to compair this too. Not as consistant as the past few days though, and headache is gone... 10dpo tomorrow I think. I'don't know what to think, I feel like I want to beleive that I am prego, but I don't want to at the same time... Waiting really does suck! lol I may test on mon, but it still may be early too. So again on wed if af doesn't show!

Im 4-5 days late now..will test tomorrow morning if FMU looks good...the 12th came up as significant in my last reading lol...maybe it will be...tomorrow will be 12-12-10

Good luck and baby dust to you two ladies!!! I hope the :witch: stays away for you both!!! :af: :af: :dust: :dust:

OMG Ladies...
I just woke up from some crazyass dreams...we were supposed to go to the dump but I was soooo tired I could hardly stay awake..I told him around 1 that I was gonna go nap till we had to leave at 2...and I went to bed and just woke up..I slept for like 3 hours..

I had a dream about going to the obgyn for our first appt...there was a weird dr...and then another dream about house shopping....with a weird gated community..and then my last one I was in this weird Dept store and wanted to take a preggie test and was with this girl and her bf and she was preggie..she had been to the dr to have it confirmed..and she was rubbing in my face with taking hpts and showing me the bfps even though she already knew she was preggie...and then I was wearing this weird metal shirt and my nipples were getting darker and I couldnt figure out if it was the metal and my allergies or because I might be preggie..then I went into this bathroom and there was a guy in there pacing in front of a door and then it opened and it was his son and his sons gf and she had been giving him a bj!! lol..and once they left the son mentioned the dad had made them..and then I went into the back of the store and there was a church sermon going on and I was like oh ok lets sit and watch because Paula Dean was there too...and my great g-ma was with me and then once we sat down and the service started..Paula Dean would not shut up! she was talking constantly over the preacher and acting like she either didnt know she was in a service..or that she was just so famous it didnt matter and she was soo rude so I told my g-ma lets go Im not gonna sit here and listen if shes just gonna keep interrupting...

and I just woke up and hes in here on the couch and of course didnt even go to the dump lol...but he did take Baggins out which was good of him...at least he has some initiative lol..boobs and nipples still sore...and still tired lol...

Tested this morning after holding it for 7 hours and it was dark FMU...BFN though..I give up...had the worst pains ever at O time...so if it wasnt O...then why all the symptoms? then why almost a week late? And why no BFP?

I have a boy!!! So relieved and excited! His name is James and now that I know more about him I feel like I love him even more already! (And think there's less of an odd thing growing in me!)

Still fingers crossed for those who are testing soon. And Luck to the ladies waiting to ovulate!

I told you!!!! I was soo right..and soo happy for you...now you wont need therapy!!..But really girls arent all that bad lol...

I was a great kid, never did drugs, smoked, and only had sex with my fiance, I was just a little emotional as a teenager and difficult then.

But Yes, no therapy now for a boy.

I just went potty and there was stuff there..like..tan/brown..idk if its another chemical/early MC or just a mean AF being late...either way Im just fed up with this..I think I might tell my gyno that I dont think Im ovulating or that something is up with my levels because im tired of this on and off stuff...I never ever ever had a problem with my periods...before I was on BC...being on and off it..or since Ive been off it..until that last MC..its totally messed me up...I mean I was also JUST diagnosed with PCOS but I dont think that the symptoms wait to kick in until after you know you have it..everything was fine before...and nothing has changed in my life stress wise or medical wise to mess it up other than the MC....sucks...

Sorry things are still unclear Erica. Talking to your doctor is a good idea, they can test to see if you're ovulating. Hopefully they'll have some information that can help.

Hi girls, I'm back. I had to take a break from things for a while because I was just starting to get too obsessed with the whole TTC, and I think it was affecting me and DH more than anything else. :(
So, here I am, 11dpo. If AF doesn't show tomorrow or the morning after, I may still be in the running. I usually get AF on 12dpo, or at least spotting. So far, none of that. Tingly boobs, feel fuller, which may just be progesterone-y, lots of white-yellow CM (which I am obsessed with checking, I've lost my mind), some intermittent pricky-like cramps, nothing like AF. Last two cycles were looking good, but I would wake up in the AM of 12 or 13dpo with severe AF cramps, so I know that they can come out of nowhere. I will be testing on cd15 (this Friday), if nothing shows by then.

Spunky and Cottleston, congrats on the boys! Glad to see you guys are doing well!

I want Edward now, just because I know how much it means to my OH. Before ttc I hadn't really thought that seriously about names so we don't have any others picked out. It's just always been Edward. (Although I secretly love Sebastian and Oscar.)

It's strange... I've never even considered a girls name. I don't know if it's because I'm a bit of a tomboy, I'm just rubbish at girly stuff! :haha:
:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Hi ladies..well..the cyst monster got me...all those symptoms were apparently caused by a horrid cyst that decided to rupture last night...fun fun.. I have PCOS so what did I expect right lol...I started having stabbing pains around my left ovary last night and it was just annoying at first but by 4am felt like someone was stabbing and digging out my ovary with a hot knife..it burned sooo bad...was horrible..I was up all night just wriggling and trying to get in a comfy position but apparently that was impossible..it was horrible..totally diff than any ovulation or AF pain...thought for a bit it might be ectopic but my shoulder didnt hurt and since I woke up and its pretty much gone I figure it had to be a cyst...I had a super tampon in and I woke up just dripping...ugh...hopefully that was the end of it...soo tired..def going to be napping today..

Aaaand, I'm out. Stomach-flu-like cramps at work today, no spotting at all, then came home and stupid :witch:. Which means next cycle I O between Christmas and New Years. Which would mean a September baby. I just really don't want October (I know it's stupid, but DH and I are October 9th and 11th), although that would put our family all one month.

Time to go buy more CBFM sticks, and maybe call the GYN. This is cycle number 9, at least.

hey ladies..have any of you had a ruptured cyst? did you go to or have to go to the Dr or ER to make sure it was ok? ultrasound? might have to go in tomorrow so just wondering

hey ladies..have any of you had a ruptured cyst? did you go to or have to go to the Dr or ER to make sure it was ok? ultrasound? might have to go in tomorrow so just wondering

It depends on the size of the ruptured cyst. Some people get ruptured cysts all the time and deal with it like they're ovulating. If they're large, or don't rupture, then it can cause a problem. More often than not, they're pretty benign.

Welcome back Lindsay! Sorry you're out this month. I know I sure got obsessive. The month I didn't force hubby into sex, and had it on the beach was the month we got pregnant. It was hard though and felt like giving up.

Sorry for your complications Erica!!

MrsJerome hope everythings ok!! Keep us posted.

As for me cd30 14dpo today and still no af. I tested yesterday bfn so I'm not too hopfull and it feels like she's on her way. Cramping bloated ... I'm going to try to bold off testing for a few days if I can then if she's not here by the weekend I'll test again. I have a Christmas party and will want to indulge if I can!!

got an appt for the 29th when we get back from NC after Christmas...called again today to ask if I needed to come in earlier just to make sure Im ok and they said that since Im not passing out..in no more pain...and not having any other problems I should be fine...which is good news!

5 days till im 24!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back