The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE WAS JUST A BAT IN THE HOUSE!! We heard a thud and then a few minutes later it flew through the living room where we were....I told hubby I could catch it and he says no no you cant catch it its too fast you'll never catch it...and I was like oh just watch me..so I skated out to the garage (freezing wintry mix here and it was slick all over the pavement) and got the fishing net and came in and in like 1 minute I caught it!! and it was soo cute!!! and I wanted to keep it...but we took a few pics and then I let it go..but OMG that is like something I have always wanted to happen..always wanted to catch a bat..and I did..and I am just sooooooo happy lol...

https://i56.tinypic.com/w8m9a9.jpg

Gross. Lol.

Well af showed full force bright and early this am. :cry: It sucks even when I had little hope left for this month anyway how af showing is a blow. Then I can keep thinking even still maybe...??! Oh well here's to next Cycle.

How manu of you have been for a pre check up at the dr? Us k ow tell them your trying etc. Should I? I havnt been since I cancelled my first pregnancy physical due to my mc. After I got the all clear.

I went in for a preconception check-up about a month before we started trying. It didn't really help much to get information or make a difference in what I was planning on doing. BUT they did test my immunities and I was no longer immune to Measels/Mumps/Rubella so I got a booster. I felt good about that, like I was as prepared as I could be. :shrug:

Hi ladies...feeling mixed emotions right now...going home to NC for the week for my b-day and the holidays...excited about that and seeing everyone and relaxing (kind of) lol..but this last week I have just felt crap about the first MC I had...if I hadnt MCd I would be 37 weeks now and be due Dec 31st...its kind of kicking in that I could have had a baby by now or soon...its just getting me really depressed...even with the last MC I would be almost 20 weeks along now...telling people the sex of the baby at Christmas...this just sucks...I really hope the new year brings us better TTC luck and really hoping I can get on Clomid because at least then I'll feel like we are doing all we can...

I hope everyone has great holidays and a great New Year...will prolly be busy and not on for a while...

well i been away from the board for awhile. so who all is preggers? im not

last month my period was around thanksgiving and was normal. thin k it ended on the 28 or so. well i started spotting on the 9th or 10th of this month i didnt even need a tampon and we had sex the whole time. well a couple days ago i was asleep in bed sweating like crazy. me being diabetic my bf asked was i ok i said yes. so we started to get out of bed and there is blood all over it. also looked like some was lighter. well that whole day i had no bleeding, i used a tampon just in case but i was so dry had to take it out. there was some drown blood but im sure it was old.
still spotting a lil now
im still spotting but not using anything. its all very strange to me.

Hi ladies...feeling mixed emotions right now...going home to NC for the week for my b-day and the holidays...excited about that and seeing everyone and relaxing (kind of) lol..but this last week I have just felt crap about the first MC I had...if I hadnt MCd I would be 37 weeks now and be due Dec 31st...its kind of kicking in that I could have had a baby by now or soon...its just getting me really depressed...even with the last MC I would be almost 20 weeks along now...telling people the sex of the baby at Christmas...this just sucks...I really hope the new year brings us better TTC luck and really hoping I can get on Clomid because at least then I'll feel like we are doing all we can...

I hope everyone has great holidays and a great New Year...will prolly be busy and not on for a while...

merry christmas and gl on ttc:flower:

I feel for you! I would have been due on the 24th. I was worried that I'd have a Christmas baby and have no one at the hosipital to delevier my baby, or that the weather would be bad and hard to get to the hospital. I never dreamed I wouldn't have to go ... I give anything for those worries now. Instead I am heading to our family christmas empty and watching those who have what I want. There are a lot of new children and my dh's cousin is ready to pop another. Thats on Sunday. Not going to be an easy day. I don't even know what I'll say if One of the aunts asks when we're having kids like usuall. All I can hope is i don't cry. Good luck. And fingers crossed for a New Years Bfp for all of us!!!

Ew i hate bats ---- didn't get near the dog did it? They are such nasty critters and they carry rabies like whoa

i havent had a computer-nasty viruses on it!! grr....but its all taken care of now!!! how is everyone? i cant believe i actually missed my peeps on this thread =)))))
i had an ultrasound monday-measuring 9 weeks 1 day-so today i am 10 weeks.....
baby looks good, placenta and uterus are good....however, as i suspected im already going into early kidney failure =( i had htis with my 2nd and didnt htink it would ocme back =( jsut praying through it because it was ROUGH carrying my son on the edge of being toxic until he was born 6 weeks early so i could get treatment....you never wnat to choose between baby and you =(
how is everyones Christmas season going so far????

sorry for the typos...i was typing like a maniac LOL trying to be quick and get back to housework while kids were sleeping =))))

busy I'm sorry sorry about ur kidney that's awful I will be thinking of you

i havent had a computer-nasty viruses on it!! grr....but its all taken care of now!!! how is everyone? i cant believe i actually missed my peeps on this thread =)))))
i had an ultrasound monday-measuring 9 weeks 1 day-so today i am 10 weeks.....
baby looks good, placenta and uterus are good....however, as i suspected im already going into early kidney failure =( i had htis with my 2nd and didnt htink it would ocme back =( jsut praying through it because it was ROUGH carrying my son on the edge of being toxic until he was born 6 weeks early so i could get treatment....you never wnat to choose between baby and you =(
how is everyones Christmas season going so far????

How horrifying and scary! Good Luck!

@Busy, I am so sorry about your medical problems hun... I hope that your condition improves soon and that everything is going to be alright with you and the baby... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/christmas.jpg

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to stop in and say Merry Christmas!!!:flower:Me and DH are going to relax and take it easy for Christmas day tomorrow. I might make baked chicken and some peanut butter cookies for desert tomorrow.

I havent been on much lately because I have been busy with working, finishing up school and busy for the holidays!!!:wacko: I finished my Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management on friday 12/17 so i am super excited about that!! I have started to look for a new job because the administrative one that i have now is only temporary and will end soon. I got a call from a recruiter about an HR (human resources) position yesterday and missed her call so I am waiting to find out more about it this monday. Wish me luck ladies!!:thumbup:

Last weekend I had my family come down for the weekend for a pre-christmas get together, which is mostly to give gifts to my nieces and nephews. I had italian food catered in and cooked a nice hot breakfast. It was fun to see the family but I was exhausted after.

This month me and DH are having :sex: every other dayto make sure we dont miss out on the :spermy: catching the egg. :haha: I am hopeful that this month will be my lucky month.....:winkwink:

Good luck and baby dust to all of you lovely ladies!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Congrats Wannabe on your BA!! I bet you are soooo relieved!

congrats Wannabe!! how wonderful! Merry Christmas to everyone!!! I hope all pregnancies are going well and the TTC-ers are having lots of luck!!!!!!!
i spent Thursday in ER for bleeding :nope: the baby is ok, but i have a posterior placenta (over my cervix) and it has formed a "vascular attatchemnt" which means while most of the time, in early pregnancy the placenta will move out of the way an dgo where it needs to be (this happened with my 2nd son) but with these attatchements it makes it harder to move, so as its stretching some of those vessels break-tahts what caused the bleeding.....Dr said he believes there is less than a 3% chance i will lose the baby, he said everythign else looks too good :thumbup: thats encouraging! my cervix was already slightly open so in 2 weeks i go for another check and possible stictch. ive never had that before, not sure what it is. but im sure they will explain more if they need to do it.
all in all, it was an ok trip-tests and waiting took 6 hours! and landed me on bedrest for 2 weeks until i go for a recheck...on a positive note, when i go for my follow up that will be my 4th ultrasound! i just LOVE seeing my little peanut dancing around for mommy :happydance: showing me she is ok. im claiming a girl. i want a girl. poeple correct me and say you jsut wnat a healthy baby-well DUH that goes without saying, no one wants an unhealthy baby! so i can safely say i want a girl and God knows that i want a healthy baby. AND if i do need a c-section then i can get my tubes tied and hubby doesn thave to have his procedure that he is so scared of :flower:
thanks for listening ladies :hugs: hope you are all having a fabulous week after Christmas!

congrats Wannabe!! how wonderful! Merry Christmas to everyone!!! I hope all pregnancies are going well and the TTC-ers are having lots of luck!!!!!!!
i spent Thursday in ER for bleeding :nope: the baby is ok, but i have a posterior placenta (over my cervix) and it has formed a "vascular attatchemnt" which means while most of the time, in early pregnancy the placenta will move out of the way an dgo where it needs to be (this happened with my 2nd son) but with these attatchements it makes it harder to move, so as its stretching some of those vessels break-tahts what caused the bleeding.....Dr said he believes there is less than a 3% chance i will lose the baby, he said everythign else looks too good :thumbup: thats encouraging! my cervix was already slightly open so in 2 weeks i go for another check and possible stictch. ive never had that before, not sure what it is. but im sure they will explain more if they need to do it.
all in all, it was an ok trip-tests and waiting took 6 hours! and landed me on bedrest for 2 weeks until i go for a recheck...on a positive note, when i go for my follow up that will be my 4th ultrasound! i just LOVE seeing my little peanut dancing around for mommy :happydance: showing me she is ok. im claiming a girl. i want a girl. poeple correct me and say you jsut wnat a healthy baby-well DUH that goes without saying, no one wants an unhealthy baby! so i can safely say i want a girl and God knows that i want a healthy baby. AND if i do need a c-section then i can get my tubes tied and hubby doesn thave to have his procedure that he is so scared of :flower:
thanks for listening ladies :hugs: hope you are all having a fabulous week after Christmas!

WOW! More scary things! That's great that your doctor is so positive about your chances for a healthy pregnancy. I think bed rest would be hard, especially with 3 little ones already! Fingers crossed for a girl (cause I'm with you, of course healthy is implied!)

I'll join you! I'm one dpo! we dtd for the past four days straight just so we didn't miss it...fx for all of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"