The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats Wannabe!! how wonderful! Merry Christmas to everyone!!! I hope all pregnancies are going well and the TTC-ers are having lots of luck!!!!!!!
i spent Thursday in ER for bleeding :nope: the baby is ok, but i have a posterior placenta (over my cervix) and it has formed a "vascular attatchemnt" which means while most of the time, in early pregnancy the placenta will move out of the way an dgo where it needs to be (this happened with my 2nd son) but with these attatchements it makes it harder to move, so as its stretching some of those vessels break-tahts what caused the bleeding.....Dr said he believes there is less than a 3% chance i will lose the baby, he said everythign else looks too good :thumbup: thats encouraging! my cervix was already slightly open so in 2 weeks i go for another check and possible stictch. ive never had that before, not sure what it is. but im sure they will explain more if they need to do it.
all in all, it was an ok trip-tests and waiting took 6 hours! and landed me on bedrest for 2 weeks until i go for a recheck...on a positive note, when i go for my follow up that will be my 4th ultrasound! i just LOVE seeing my little peanut dancing around for mommy :happydance: showing me she is ok. im claiming a girl. i want a girl. poeple correct me and say you jsut wnat a healthy baby-well DUH that goes without saying, no one wants an unhealthy baby! so i can safely say i want a girl and God knows that i want a healthy baby. AND if i do need a c-section then i can get my tubes tied and hubby doesn thave to have his procedure that he is so scared of :flower:
thanks for listening ladies :hugs: hope you are all having a fabulous week after Christmas!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/GETWELL3.gif

As for me this whole job hunting thing is starting to stress me out!!! It is like pulling teeth. :brat: My contract with my temp job i have now will be ending soon, so I am hustling to find another job ASAP!!!! :wacko:

I just ordered a bunch of the internet cheapy HPT's and i cant wait for them to come in the mail so I can feed my POAS addiction, i know i wont be able to resist testing early and torturing myself like i always do every month... sigh.... (I have no idea why i do this to myself, will i ever learn, LOL)](*,)

Busy sorry to hear you were having problems but I'm glad your visit was reassuring... I have a posterior placenta too but not over my cervix just attached to the back of the uterus.

Wannabe good luck with the job search. Hope you get a goodun for 2011!

As for me.... Heartburns unbearable but everything else seems fine. Baby got a huge amount of Xmas presents and I'll be in 3rd tri soon! Kinda scary. 2nd tri is nice. 3rd tri is all birth stories, hospital bags, preparation... Jeesh. The last 6 months has flown by.

wannabe- we will be here to help you through the addiciton. holding your hand all the way! you can torture yourself, you have us by your side!!!!

thanks for the get well wishes from everyone. i haeva g ood feeling. even the Dr told me the mothers intuition tells more than any test or ultrasound and i really feel like this baby is going to be fine.

welcome to the thread needshelp!!!!

Thanks for the good luck ladies with my job hunt!!! I just found out that I have a job interview on Wednesday afternoon, so wish me luck. It is not my first choice in jobs, but it is close to home, so i wouldnt have much of a commute time like i do now. I drive 45 minutes to an hour to get to my current job now, but with this one I should be there in about 10 to 15 minutes, so i will save on gas $$ as well which is always a plus!! :flower:

Wannabe - I LOVED having ic!!! I was able to make myself only do 1 a day, but I totally wanted to do more!! Have fun! Fingers crossed they'll come out positive and you wont need the rest! Good Luck on the job hunt! Job interview! Woohoo! Less time in the car is definitely a plus!

CottlestonPie - sorry about the heartburn! I take something preventative everyday (and I did before I got pregnant because I have a weird thing where over time the acid will irratate my throat to the point where it starts to close and I can't swallow food well (though this process takes a year or two)). Maybe talk to your doctor/midwife if it's too bad?

Hey ladies, I'd love to join. I'm O'ing today if I didn't O yesterday. DH and I have been NTNP since we got married, (minus 6 months where we were on different continents), and this is the 6th cycle I would put more emphasis on TTC than NTNP.

busy i had a friend who had the same problem with the placenta. Was low from almost the ENTIRE pregnancy. they gave her a list of things she wasn't supposed to do- which she ignored (to my horror) BUT lucky for her, she was fine. She risked a lot doing all the physical hard labor we had to do, and she was alright.

So take it easy and i'm sure you'll be just fine too!

yay.....gyno put me on Clomid..I start of with the low dose just the first month and then she'll up it...yay!!...hopefully should have AF in early January and take the clomid days 3-7....sooooo excited..didnt even have to ask for it..just told her Im not ovulating and she said ok are you ready for clomid and I was like hell yeah!!..ok well not hell yeah but anyway...was very excited..cant wait!!

Congrats on the Clomid Erica, and Happy Belated birthday.

OOOH HOW EXCITING!!!! i hope you have your good luck January!!!!

thanks Busy and Spunky...I hope its great but of course am not expecting it to work the first month..will just be happy to feel like Im actually doing something progressive in the way of TTC instead of just wondering about ovulation and hoping I did...only had 2 AFs and 2 ovulations in the last 4 months...blah...cant wait!!!

yay.....gyno put me on Clomid..I start of with the low dose just the first month and then she'll up it...yay!!...hopefully should have AF in early January and take the clomid days 3-7....sooooo excited..didnt even have to ask for it..just told her Im not ovulating and she said ok are you ready for clomid and I was like hell yeah!!..ok well not hell yeah but anyway...was very excited..cant wait!!

Thats great Mrs Jerome!!!!:happydance::happydance: I am glad that your gyno suggested it and you didnt have a hard time getting it prescribed to you!!! Good luck and baby dust hun, I really hope that this will finally help you get your :bfp:!!!!:thumbup: :Dust: :dust: :dust:

As for me, I stopped by the store and got some HPT's and i am waiting on the internet cheapys to come in the mail still, so i will be all ready to go bananas and POAS, LOL....:wacko::wacko::wacko: I am going to test tomorrow morning I think....:winkwink: Tomorrow will be 10 DPO, and I have been having wicked soar boobs, they seem big and full too... but this probably doesnt mean anything because i have had soar boobs before and AF still showed up....:dohh:

I had a job interview this afternoon, and i think it went really good!! I
have a pretty good feeling that I probably got the job... :thumbup: Wish me luck!!! I will find out in about one to two weeks if i got the job or not. It isnt my first pic in a job, but at least it is closer to home, so I will have a shorter commute time, save on gas $$, and it is a direct hire permanent job. My temp job will be ending anytime now, so it would be great if I had something else in time before it ends and that I can stay at long term!!!

Hey girls,
Sorry, I was in my "other" two week wait, and between that, work, Christmas, I wasn't on much.
Of course this week is my fertile window - today is my first PEAK day on the CBFM after three HIGH days. We haven't had :sex: in about three weeks. Busy, DH had carpal tunnel surgery last week, and now DH has the flu (like, literally, the flu, not just a stomach ache). I had to call in a prescription for Tamiflu for him the other night - had a temp of 103, 104, hallucinating. Not fun. So, unless he's magically feeling better tonight and tomorrow, we're out this month. :(

On another note, my very oldest friend sent out Xmas cards this year. Really adorable - full body shot of her and her DH - and she's got a baby bump! No one knew she was pregnant, she kept it from us for 5 months! That was how she wanted to tell everyone - very cute. The card was signed "Lauren, Manny and our baby-to-be". They're not going to find out the sex. I know she was very worried about getting pregnant - she was born with only one arm as a complication of her own mother's birth control. She's a kindergarten teacher, so she's going to be an awesome mom.

Trying not to get too upset about DH not participating this month. I'm more pissed about no :sex: for the last three weeks!

Hey girls,
Sorry, I was in my "other" two week wait, and between that, work, Christmas, I wasn't on much.
Of course this week is my fertile window - today is my first PEAK day on the CBFM after three HIGH days. We haven't had :sex: in about three weeks. Busy, DH had carpal tunnel surgery last week, and now DH has the flu (like, literally, the flu, not just a stomach ache). I had to call in a prescription for Tamiflu for him the other night - had a temp of 103, 104, hallucinating. Not fun. So, unless he's magically feeling better tonight and tomorrow, we're out this month. :(

On another note, my very oldest friend sent out Xmas cards this year. Really adorable - full body shot of her and her DH - and she's got a baby bump! No one knew she was pregnant, she kept it from us for 5 months! That was how she wanted to tell everyone - very cute. The card was signed "Lauren, Manny and our baby-to-be". They're not going to find out the sex. I know she was very worried about getting pregnant - she was born with only one arm as a complication of her own mother's birth control. She's a kindergarten teacher, so she's going to be an awesome mom.

Trying not to get too upset about DH not participating this month. I'm more pissed about no :sex: for the last three weeks!

I hope that you had a Merry Christmas hun. I am so sorry to hear about your DH being so sick. Since he has a fever make sure he stays hydrated, you might want to give him some Pedialyte, or Gatorade because it has the electrolytes and keeps you hydrated. At the beginning of the year I had strep throat with extreme fevers and it turned to pneumonia and I had fluid in my left lung, I was sverely dehydrated from the fevers and i was hallucinating as well. i was on IV fluids for almost a week in the hospital. When i would cough it was real bad, you could hear it rattling in my chest. I hope he doesnt get as sick as I was but please monitor him. I hope he feels better soon hun.. :hugs:

I am so sorry that you havent been able to get in much :sex: this month, sometimes it is tuff, I have had many months like that with little to no action. Hang in there hun... things will get better.. :hugs: :hugs:

Hey ladies, I'd love to join. I'm O'ing today if I didn't O yesterday. DH and I have been NTNP since we got married, (minus 6 months where we were on different continents), and this is the 6th cycle I would put more emphasis on TTC than NTNP.

Welcome to the thread!!! Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

Ive had two sinus/URIs since Thanksgiving..working on getting over it still...sucks ass...throat is soo sore in the mornings and cant breathe without my meds and my afrin...we did it this morning just for me lol...siblings are still here so really getting into the BD thing is kind of out...I think Im just going to wait for AF and my clomid and then try to temp and stuff next cycle and take a break for now since I have no idea when I am ovulating this time...

NJ...my ex step dad had that surgery Dec 21st!!! hope he is doing ok and recovering from both!!

Wannabe..good luck on the jobs..Im trying to find some afterschool gigs for the three elementary schools around us...just so I wont have to work all day but can make at least some money...

Busy...dont do too much heavy lifting and hope your placenta issue either fixes itself or doesnt cause any problems

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Years!!! :flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Happy-New-Year-2011-8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe