The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night my DH was feeling really bad that we didn't :sex: the day before...and I tried to explain to him that the window was not open anymore...he said he would rather be covering his basis. After a long time convincing him that we should he is pretty excited to have a :baby:.

As for my symptoms...I still urinate a lot (waking up in the middle of the night), nausea is quite intense and pretty consistent throughout the day, headaches come and go, breasts are as big as they have ever been and sore to the touch (not nips tho), sore throat off and on, and those constant twinges...I am thinking that these are all pretty good :thumbup: I just hope I am not getting my hopes up. I think I am 7dpo. No implantation bleeding.

Good luck to all.:flower: Can't wait to :test:

I'm exhausted today! Slept about 7hrs last night and also for 3.5hrs yesterday afternoon. Arghhh.

Ohhh another girl at work just announced she's pregnant. Not sure how much more I can take of these announcements :(

Hello!

I hope you don't mind me joining you-but I just started my 2ww today :)

L x

Ohhh another girl at work just announced she's pregnant. Not sure how much more I can take of these announcements :(

CottlestonPie - HUGS!! 4 women are preggo at my job

I'm halfway stalking this thread. I'm so hopeful for all you ladies and trying to track my own symptoms. I'm 3 days late, 15dpo, no AF. I'm so confused. I don't feel like it's my month. :nope: However, trying to stay positive till the :witch: shows up.

Hi Ladies!!!
Well I just woke up, we didnt go to bed till like 2 am and even then I just could not get comfy and didnt sleep very well at all but had the craziest craziest dreams lol!!! Weirder dreams than Ive had in a while lol... I just woke up and have no CM, nipples are still sensitive, was soo very bloated and twingey and mild crampy yesterday, especially yesterday evening/night, and woke up this morning at like 4am to potty. I did my last OPK today and its still positive even with FMU!! not as positive as the others that were done later in the day but its still a clear positive. Testing with HPT first thing in the morning tomorrow.

Aww MrsMMM, I hope its your month too!! You definitely have to update us when you find out whats going on, hopefully with a BFP pic!!!

BadRobot, welcome welcome, Im sure a few more people around your time are gonna be joining the thread so come on and have fun!! At least one of us is usually signed on during the day and right now I see at least 3 that are hanging around.

Cottleston, I know how you feel with the preggie announcements. First off Im not sure if I told all you ladies but my 16 year old cousins that was preggie had an MC at about 11 weeks, and of course while we all would be heartbroken, she was relieved and to be honest so was I and I know her family was too. For her sake I know she wasnt ready and I know it was a huge mistake in her eyes and she just wants to forget about it. I was soo pissed when I figured out she was preggie in the first place because Im the oldest grandkid, I wanted to be the one to give my great-g-ma her first great great grandbaby and I wanted to be the first to give my g-ma her great grandbaby and its like she was gonna take that away from me and she didnt even want her kid. I was soo mad but even though I am sad about the MC I feel like its better that way for the whole family and as selfish as it is it will be better for me when I do get preggie to not have to be ignored just because they are so worried over her. And then one of my friends decided she wants to TTC and I already know I'll be jealous if she gets preggie before me lol and Im so afraid that my hubbies friends wives will get preggie before me too LOL I just want it so bad and want to be the first!! lol...

Babe, I dont see how this isnt your month, those are all soo strong symptoms lol...you should test early at like 10 DPO or so, if you have enough HCG to make you feel all those things then maybe you'll be one of those lucky ladies that gets an early BFP!!! either way let us know how it goes!!

As I said before feel free to post any test pics on here if you need line spotters or if you just want to announce your BFPs!! Cant wait!!

Hello ladies!! Welcome to the thread BadRobot, kick up your heels and get comfy!!!:flower: Good luck and babyt dust to you hun!! :dust:

i am guesstimating that today I am about 11 DPO (or maybe more, since i dont do temps or OPK's, this is a guesstimate) i am continuing with the soar tender boobs, and slight cramps to more AF type cramps!!! (ugghh, i hope af doesnt show her ugly face) I am still thinking that the soar boobs thing is a real strong sign that this month I will get my BFP since it has been lasting alot longer than any other cycle!!:happydance:I also feel very sensitive to smells right now as well, hmmmm:wacko:

I would say for the last one and and half to 2 weeks my nipples and boobs have been soar now total. Normally they are only soar about 1 to 2 days right before AF arrives!!This is so odd for me that it must mean a :bfp: lurks in my future...:winkwink: I did a HPT this morning and it had that odd faint, barley there, either early bfp or evap line like all of my other tests, I am waiting to see a darker line before i post an updated HPT on here or on my other blog that i started in the HPT thread. My AF is due about the 26th so I am going to pick up some of the expensive store brand early results HTP, My fav ones are the first response ones. The cheaper ones I have are confusing me with the odd evap/light second line I keep getting, so I need a definate answer from the store brand instead. Wish me luck Ladies!!:thumbup:I want to test tomorrow morning as well with one of the first response tests!! i will do an update once I know something!!!

Good luck to all of you!!! Sending losts of baby dust to all you lovely ladies!! :dust:

Aww wannabe I cant wait!!!! I'll be posting a test on here tomorrow too!! Hopefully a faint BFP or better!!

yay sounds like we got some really good symptoms going on this thread...I'm 12 dpo today and got a faint line on IC, at work so can't take a pic in here. I am going to get a FRER and test tomorrow am! will post pics! I think this is a lucky thread! Fxd for us all!

Yay Alynn...hoppefully your right...cant wait till tomorrow...atleast a faint BFP and I'll be sooo happy

Aww wannabe I cant wait!!!! I'll be posting a test on here tomorrow too!! Hopefully a faint BFP or better!!

Good luck MrsJerome!!!!! i look forward to your update tomorrow!!:thumbup:

yay sounds like we got some really good symptoms going on this thread...I'm 12 dpo today and got a faint line on IC, at work so can't take a pic in here. I am going to get a FRER and test tomorrow am! will post pics! I think this is a lucky thread! Fxd for us all!

Good Luck alynn!!!!!:flower: Keep us updated!! I am sending lots of baby dust your way!! :dust:

i was gonna say that as well earlier, that maybe this is a lucky thread and all of us ladies on here will get :bfp:'s this month, that would be so SWEET!!!:happydance:

HAVE A GREAT AFTERNOON LADIES!!!!:hugs:

I spoke too soon. Went to the bathroom here at work. Big gob of CM which was yellow and blood streaked. Only when I wipe. Still not sure what that means. CP was high and firm this am. Crampy in my middle lower Abd - midway between my hip and my belly button. Still not going to test until I know I'm late, just to make sure AF doesn't show.

NJAngel Thats the kind of CM I had the other day before I dried up! and now its just randomly and its alot thicker and creamy/white kind of ... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/chart_specific_symptom.php?symptomid=14

whats the deal with urine smell in early pregnancy? I just went after I got out of the shower and I could really smell it...I didnt think to look at the color course it would have been dilute ..I think Im just gonna start peeing in a cup every time to analyze it and then flush it lol..might as well... good or not? no hurting or anything down there so not a UTI, had one of those before and its def not that..lol..

I noticed that too, that my urine smells not just stronger, but *different*. It's always neon yellow (TMI, haha) for me because of all the B vitamins I take for migraines (I don't want to be on any RX meds, so my neurologist put me on "headache vitamins.") so color is not an indicator for me. Was wondering if that was making my CM a little more yellow too...
Just had to pee (again), and this time was a gob of brown CM. No red at all, like the very very last day/tail-end of AF.

I will not test I will not test I will not test....:haha:

I just don't want the disappointment of a :bfn: if I can help it. :shrug:

BTW, I'm putting you ladies as my future Bump Buddies. Just because you girls on this thread are so wonderful and supportive. :)

Aww...thank you...I am soo glad to have found all you ladies..to be honest I was about to give up on this site as so many of the people I met on here were snotty and almost seemed jealous of other people being preggie or even wanting to be preggie..you ladies are great!! I feel like I can tell you and ask you anything...Ive been checking my horoscopes for any indication of what might happen tomorrow lol...not helping alot....

to add that to your siggie do you type all that in to the siggie section or what? I'll add everyone too!!!

Yup, I typed it all in.
I felt the same way about this board...every thread I joined was a dud, and never seemed to go anywhere. I agree about the jealousy! You girls are great!

Yeah I had another account on here way way earlier this year (I forgot the info so I just had to make a new one lol) but anyway this one lady posted on one of my questions that I was clearly grasping for straws and I needed to stop trying to convince myself that I was pregnant. I was like wow..someone is a little hormonal bitchy lol... and that wasnt the only girl with an attitude like that....I was like well I thought this forum was about support and being able to ask others questions and since they wanted the same thing they would be all helpful (like you girls!!) but those ladies were clearly not having any of that lol...

MrsJ - I've been on here one week. I seem to bounce around. Don't think I'm snotty. I'm just not loyal to an area. I'll look out for anyone who is jealous. Thx.

Thanks also for telling me to stay positive. I'm trying to write things down, keep track of real symptoms and not drive myself mad by wondering if I ever felt this before.

Oh MrsMMM I was in no way talking about you lol...just the girls that are on here just for themselves. I bounce around too and I understand that its just, putting other women down on purpose like those women were doing is just not nice lol... I totally believe in what I call babydustkarma and I think you should spread it everytime you get a chance! even if it just makes someone feel better its worth it... is anyone else testing tomorrow or is all the pressure on me? lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"