The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me stopping in, kinda new here...nice to be with others who are in this crazy wait as well! I never thought it would drive me this mad, every little thing is making me nuts. Guess it would help to relax! AF isn't due for 2 weeks...last month was our first official ttc month...longest month EVER!
Well good luck to everyone and Happy New Year!!

Welcome to the thread Dilly!!!

Ok, so I took a FRER this morning and the latest test is on page 2 of my HPT thread in the picture gallery....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ye-evap-updated-test-01-01-2011-page-2-a.html

What do you ladies think... I think there may be a faint second line starting..:blush:. Ohhhh, I really hope so....:thumbup:

i wasnt able to see anything =( but with my early tests, i waited a few minutes and they showed up late. even tho the test says dont read after 10 minutes, all 3 of my last pregnancies showed up after that 10 minutes when i was testing so early!
Welcome Dilly!!!!

:( sorry love can't see anything. I thought i saw something on the blue one? But then again, i hate those tests. Because my first month trying i used that same brand- and got the same thing. i thought i saw a line and it was faint but apparently that happens a lot. It wasn't real for me. Hoping that it is for you though! how many dpo are you?

:( sorry love can't see anything. I thought i saw something on the blue one? But then again, i hate those tests. Because my first month trying i used that same brand- and got the same thing. i thought i saw a line and it was faint but apparently that happens a lot. It wasn't real for me. Hoping that it is for you though! how many dpo are you?

Thanks for checking out my HPT thread,:winkwink: I am 12 DPO today, the same as my ticker.... My AF is officialy due on 01/07, but could come at any time now because my cycles range from 25 to 33 days... so wish me luck...:thumbup:

How are you feeling so far with your pregnancy...I hope you had a Happy New Years!!!:flower:

wanna- sorry if that came off rude- the hormones make me seem really rude lately. I didn't mean anything! I just got my hopes up with those brands, and i just don't want the same happening to you.

So far i'm doing pretty well. The frequent urination thing is finally starting to kick in pretty good now, and i have a bit of nausea once in a while (nothing like some poor ladies get) but the exhaustion is what gets me. Oh man! it's terrible!

Fx'd that this is your month!!!!

wanna- sorry if that came off rude- the hormones make me seem really rude lately. I didn't mean anything! I just got my hopes up with those brands, and i just don't want the same happening to you.

So far i'm doing pretty well. The frequent urination thing is finally starting to kick in pretty good now, and i have a bit of nausea once in a while (nothing like some poor ladies get) but the exhaustion is what gets me. Oh man! it's terrible!

Thanks for the good luck!! Dont worry about it hun,i didnt think you were being rude at all..:hugs::hugs:, you were just being honest about what you thought about the test.. I agree that the cheapy blue dye tests are very unreliable so i dont really trust them, but the FRER i took on page 2 of my HPT thread seem like there is a faint second line on it, so that is keeping me hopeful..time will tell though, i just need to learn to be patient...:winkwink:

I am glad to hear that your pregnancy is coming along well...:flower:

I dont' see it yet, but maybe it's clearer in person, I know I had trouble taking pics of mine early on!! :hugs: Fingers still crossed for an update tomorrow!

Hey ladies, I could use your advice. Not sure what to make of it, sometimes it's just nice to know someone else has had it happen to them I guess? I had af for 3 days (which is normal) - today i'm on CD9. When I ovulate I usually get some cramping, and all of this occurs around CD14 or so. BUT this is what's wierd: 1 days after af ended, I continued on with af cramps. I still have them acutally. Pretty annoying. I havent even TTC for this month yet! :haha: OPKs show negative (I thought maybe ovulation was reaaaaly early?) Has anyone else had that? It's our 4th cycle TTC - do you think my body is just acting funny this go around?

wannabe, i THINK i see something on the FRER how many DPO are you?

wannabe, i THINK i see something on the FRER how many DPO are you?

Thanks for checking out my HPT thread, I am 13 DPO same as my ticker!!:thumbup: I posted a new HPT pic today as well on the thread.

How have you been doing hun??:flower:

i have been doing great! the nausea is GONE!!!!!!!! im already showing BIG! in maternity completely. but thats ok, this is the last baby going ot make the best of it! i go to the Dr. on thursday to recheck my cervix and get more tests done fro kidney function, but i do not feel ANY pain so thats a GOOOOOOOOD sign!!!!!

i see a line, i really do! i am the master of faint LINES hahaha as ALLLL of my pregnancies were faint line positives!!! i also figured out that if you take the picture over a darker service, like a black counter top or blanket or something, and hold it at a angle a bit it might show up a little bit better. my first positive with this pregnancy was SO faint you couldnt even see it until it dried. that was 10dpo, but even tho i was SURE i knew what day i ovulated the early ultrasound showed i was actaully 3 days LATER than the EGCM and cramps....weird huh?
anyway we are off to church this morning, im terrible for sitting here on the computer. im JUST so anxious for you =))))))))

@Busy, Thanks again for checking out my latest HPT... I really hope that this is finally the start of something for me...:winkwink: Especially since the FRER's are always so stark white, I have never had anything even close to a hint of an actual second line on them....:shrug:

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling so much better now!!:hugs::hugs: I hope that you have a wonderful afternoon. :flower:

Hi everyone!!

Wanna I kinda think I see the 2nd line also! Fingers crossed for you!!

Afm I had a positive opk on the 30th and another on the 31st. We dtd on the 29th, 30th, and 31st. Missed the 1st but am going to try again today just in case. Opk was negative on the 1st though (yesterday). My nipples are really sensitive though for some reason. Like I have to wear a bra even to bed cuz my shirts rubbing them bother me. Weird??!! I had this 2 months ago too. But not last month???

Hey ladies, I could use your advice. Not sure what to make of it, sometimes it's just nice to know someone else has had it happen to them I guess? I had af for 3 days (which is normal) - today i'm on CD9. When I ovulate I usually get some cramping, and all of this occurs around CD14 or so. BUT this is what's wierd: 1 days after af ended, I continued on with af cramps. I still have them acutally. Pretty annoying. I havent even TTC for this month yet! :haha: OPKs show negative (I thought maybe ovulation was reaaaaly early?) Has anyone else had that? It's our 4th cycle TTC - do you think my body is just acting funny this go around?

I always seem to have cramps. Some kind of cramps. It's a pain in the butt. But my O cramps were just as bad as af sometimes. And then light random cramping in the middle. :dohh:

Thanks for the good luck!! Dont worry about it hun,i didnt think you were being rude at all..:hugs::hugs:, you were just being honest about what you thought about the test.. I agree that the cheapy blue dye tests are very unreliable so i dont really trust them, but the FRER i took on page 2 of my HPT thread seem like there is a faint second line on it, so that is keeping me hopeful..time will tell though, i just need to learn to be patient...:winkwink:

When is the next time you are testing?! I got my first positive on 12 dpo, but it was so light, i thought i was nuts. Then the next day i got 2 positives. :) Fx'd!

i have been doing great! the nausea is GONE!!!!!!!! im already showing BIG! in maternity completely. but thats ok, this is the last baby going ot make the best of it! i go to the Dr. on thursday to recheck my cervix and get more tests done fro kidney function, but i do not feel ANY pain so thats a GOOOOOOOOD sign!!!!!

How far along are you now busy?

I always seem to have cramps. Some kind of cramps. It's a pain in the butt. But my O cramps were just as bad as af sometimes. And then light random cramping in the middle. :dohh:

When is the next time you are testing?! I got my first positive on 12 dpo, but it was so light, i thought i was nuts. Then the next day i got 2 positives. :) Fx'd!

How far along are you now busy?

@Daretodream, I posted a new HPT to my testing thread this morning,so if you want to take a look you can......:winkwink: I am not sure that it looks any different than yesterday's test though....:shrug:

Yeah the faint second line I am getting is leaving me feeling doubtful and making me think I am officially loosing it, lol :wacko::wacko::wacko: If it wasnt for alot of other ladies on the site seeing it as well than I wouldnt trust just myself to really be seeing it....:wacko: But, I am trying to keep up the PMA.... I am going to wait about 2 days and retest again since I am down to my last FRER .....

Hi everyone!!

Wanna I kinda think I see the 2nd line also! Fingers crossed for you!!

Afm I had a positive opk on the 30th and another on the 31st. We dtd on the 29th, 30th, and 31st. Missed the 1st but am going to try again today just in case. Opk was negative on the 1st though (yesterday). My nipples are really sensitive though for some reason. Like I have to wear a bra even to bed cuz my shirts rubbing them bother me. Weird??!! I had this 2 months ago too. But not last month???

Thanks for looking at my testing thread..:winkwink:That sounds great hun!!!:winkwink: I hope that this will be your month and that the :spermy: catches the egg!!!:thumbup: Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust::dust: :dust:

I have had very soar boobs this cycle too after I OV'ed, they feel very heavy, soar nipples, especially the lower half of my boobs, they are extra veiny, I have felt like wearing a braw for added support when I am relaxing at home, which i normaly prefer not to wear one around the house, i even had to tell DH to be careful of them because they hurt so much...But, I have had this a few other cycles were I had soar boobs as well and AF showed up like always...sigh.... But hopefully it will be a sign of pregnancy for us this month and we will both get our :bfp:'s soon!!!:happydance:

Good luck girls!!!! Xx
I'm not sure I see the line on the hpt but I'm looking on a grubby phone screen so I hope I'm wrong.
I hope 2011 is the year for all you ladies :dust: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back