The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@wanna- i THINK I see something? But it's not so easy. Hmmm.... don't give up hope- because i've seen ladies get the faintest line ever only starting at 16dpo. So, i'm still fx'd for you!

busy since you have no ticker, i'm sure i'll ask you more than once! if i haven't already :haha: i'm such a dolt!

You are due almost a month before me :) that's so great! how is second tri coming along?

i need to make another ticker, im going to!!!!
i feel really good, i get another ultrasound Thursday!

i am 13 weeks today and didnt even realize it!!! this is going by soooo fast!

its ok busy..I love tickers!! really wish we could have more lol...I updated and changed some of mine last night...got a lot of hope from the women in first tri after asking how long they took clomid before BFP..most of them said within the first 3 cycles....so...hoping hoping...thanks to all of you for being soo supportive through this...

oh i dont know how to make the short little ones like that =) those are CUTE!
im really hoping for you that the Clomid works GREAT and FAST! and the baby grows to be healthy and perfect!!!! stay in touch with us

you can choose the small option..i think its on the page right after you pick the type of ticker you want (preggie, cycle, anniversary) the page after that you just pick the one of the left of the screen..its the smaller ticker...same thing just smaller...course you can still only put 6 because of the limits on the siggie thing...gosh your pregnancy has gone by so fast!!! all of you!! lol..lol..soo jealous lol...

i have been taking these crazy online gender prediction tests and they all say boy, with the expcetion of one - said girl.....i know its all silly, and most of the questions pertain to later in pregnancy. i want a girl, i had a strong feeling it was a girl, but now im thinking boy. i also was sure without a doubt i was pregnant, until the day before i took the test i cried myself to sleep becasue my feelings had changed, yet i was indeed pregnant LOL so i dont know. boy or girl??i dont know! my kids keep saying they think its a brother. so did my mother in law. i want to know now!!! i wish i could tell at this weeks ultrasound. i will be 13 weeks 4 days.....what are the chances they would see??

I think the earliest they can tell you with any certainty is 16 weeks.... But guessing is all part of the fun! Don't wish the time away... It goes so quickly, and after finding out the sex there are no more big surprises til the end.

I was the opposite though... I really wanted a boy. But I actually convinced myself it was a girl (as everyone else thought girl too) so that I wouldnt be disappointed if girl was confirmed. It just made it the greatest moment ever when we found out we're having a boy. Who, incidentally is the cause of the worst heartburn/reflux I've had in my life. Which is why I'm up and typing this at 2:26am

Wannabe- still can't see it, but I'm not good with them.

Newbies! Welcome! I think this thread is good luck!!

busy- good on the tickers, glad you're feeling better! I'm feeling pretty big too! The earliest I've heard of people guessing with some accuracy is 15 weeks, so I don't know about the 13w4d...

daretodream- Can't believe how far you are too!

Erica - Good Luck on the Clomid! Fingers crossed!

Cottleston! 3rd Tri! How scary! Happy new year's to you too!! Ask your doc about the heartburn! I take stuff cause I get it pretty bad too.

As for me my 20 week ultrasound is on Friday (the day I turn 20 weeks!) Hoping baby looks normal and there are no problems, but I'm nervous. That's all I know!

Sorry if I forgot anything/anyone! Too many posts since I last came online!

when do we get to see some bump pictures ladies?!? lol..I know you have them!! if youve posted somewhere else on here please link us!

when do we get to see some bump pictures ladies?!? lol..I know you have them!! if youve posted somewhere else on here please link us!

Here's my 19 week one. I was a size 10/12 US pre-pregnancy (157 lbs 5'2") so I'm bigger than a skinny girl would be. Be nice :haha:

19W0D.JPG

aww..its soo cute and perfectly rounded in front!!!! trust me..Ive looked at a lot of belly pics...if you go to amazingpregnancy.com you can look at them from each week..and you are tiny compared to a lot of women that are as far along as you or not even as far along as you....cute!!!

Chelsea you have a lovely shaped xute bump! Im jealous :haha:

I may take one tomorrow if I feel up to it. Im a big girly so i get a bit embarrassed with my b-shaped flabby bump!

oh cottleston...Im def gonna have a B bump...although we are going to the gym everyday now...still prolly gonna have a B....we wont judge!

Thanks ladies! I look more pregnant with a maternity top on, but Husband's been taking side and front naked bump pics (in the same get-up) almost daily since we found out. I can't wait till it's all bump (or at least as close as I'm going to get). My uterus is up to my belly button now! Crazy!

Oh! I just took a pic and it's looking fairly D-shaped! I hadnt noticed the change! pic is dark but I'll try and upload it...

27 weeks 2 days.

Attachments

• tumblr_lehp8yOyZ01qzn401o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_lehp8yOyZ01qzn401o1_400.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads