The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cottleston!...thats a total D and a cute one at that!!!!!!! congrats!!

this is my 11 weeks Pic.....but i have clothes on.
its already pretty hard too. showing quicker than my previous 3.

Attachments

• 11weeks.jpg
    11weeks.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1
I def see it busy....gosh your hair is soo pretty..wish mine was that long! cute outfit..and using the belt to accentuate the bump...lol...

yes because that sweater was HUGE....that was before our church Christmas program and all the singers had to wear a shade of blue and black. so i sent my hubby to walmart to pick up something cheap LOL it was HUGE and so in the back its all gathered up under the belt. plus it was sequins so it added some shine hehe
thanks for the compliment on my hair. its been 3 and a half years since its been cut (not even trimmed) and it used to be so short! im happy to have the length back!!

this is my 11 weeks Pic.....but i have clothes on.
its already pretty hard too. showing quicker than my previous 3.

great early bump!! I've heard with every pregnancy you show quicker! Cute outfit! I can't get over the hair either! Every 2 years I majorly chop mine, and love it, but can't help envy long hair too.

all the baby belly pics are so cute! i love them!!! this is so exciting! has anyone heard from wannabe?? she hasnt posted anything yesterday or so far today??

she may have that new job or wasnt she interviewing for something?

I just realized something....whenever I do get preggie..all of you will be gone...:nope: you'll have your babies and wont have time to be on here...I dont know if I can find other great ladies like you girls..:nope:...aww....now im sad...:cry:

i will stick around for you!!! and if you have facebook we can use that too!!! im a facebook addict LOL

aww..thanks busy......Erica Jerome on facebook.... my profile pic is my engagement ring and wedding band set....

your ring is beautiful!!!
thanks =) they are my joy! i post alot, lol my family is all over the country so they like all the pics and videos

i have been taking these crazy online gender prediction tests and they all say boy, with the expcetion of one - said girl.....i know its all silly, and most of the questions pertain to later in pregnancy. i want a girl, i had a strong feeling it was a girl, but now im thinking boy. i also was sure without a doubt i was pregnant, until the day before i took the test i cried myself to sleep becasue my feelings had changed, yet i was indeed pregnant LOL so i dont know. boy or girl??i dont know! my kids keep saying they think its a brother. so did my mother in law. i want to know now!!! i wish i could tell at this weeks ultrasound. i will be 13 weeks 4 days.....what are the chances they would see??

I took a few of those as well :) Everyone is also saying we will have a boy. You know, i would be happy with either, but today i really want a baby girl. to cook with and bond with and have so many special moments that i never had with my mother because she favored my brother.

I think the earliest they can tell you with any certainty is 16 weeks.... But guessing is all part of the fun! Don't wish the time away... It goes so quickly, and after finding out the sex there are no more big surprises til the end.

I was the opposite though... I really wanted a boy. But I actually convinced myself it was a girl (as everyone else thought girl too) so that I wouldnt be disappointed if girl was confirmed. It just made it the greatest moment ever when we found out we're having a boy. Who, incidentally is the cause of the worst heartburn/reflux I've had in my life. Which is why I'm up and typing this at 2:26am

so glad you got what you really wanted though!!! so glad you are having a boy!

when do we get to see some bump pictures ladies?!? lol..I know you have them!! if youve posted somewhere else on here please link us!

mine is really just bloat right now, but will try to get some photos up soon :)

I'm so excited. I counted the actual school days I have left to work and it's only 67 more school days!! I hate my job and have thought about going on disability (my psychiatrist will sign me off, I'm not TOO crazy though, I manage fine at home, but not so well at work). Well I'm starting to think 67 days may be doable! It's really almost 4 months, but with weekends, holidays, and a 2 week spring break, 67 days. Give me strength! We start back again on Monday and I'm dreading it.

spunky- glad that you can be done in 67 days. that's not TOO bad right? I don't think so. After baby do you think you'll go back to work? or be a stay at home mom?

Im sure it'll go by fast..hey..make a ticker on here to countdown!! lol...I am soooo tired today....I slept till 8 then woke up with puppy for an hour and then went back to bed and slept till 12...and could totally go sleep right now and not wake up till atleast 9..lol..

I did make a ticker :)

DaretoDream - I wont be going back to being a teacher. I'm not sure I'm cut out to be a stay-at-home mom, but I'm going to give it a go. My husband has a steady job now with the government (he's been there 1.5 years), and got a raise, so he can support us if we budget. When I do decide to go back to work (who knows when) I'll be looking for a desk job (maybe at hubby's place of work - big place, we wont have to hang out), I want to have an 8-5 job with NO work to take home (no grading, no planning), and I want to be able to pee anytime I want (I need to call security, wait for them to come to my room, to watch my students, run, and come back OR I have less than 5 minutes to get kids out of my room, pray a bathroom is open, and get new kids in their seats- I always pray with the time crunch that I remember to zip my pants or make sure my skirt isn't tucked into my underwear).

67? Is that all? Wow!
I've got 36 I think...

67 still seems like a fair amount, I'd like 36 more ;) 36 sounds amazing!

I've got 6 weeks time saved up so I wont lose any $ on disability, so I can go out at 36 weeks and the school year will end 2 weeks after my due date. If I need it though we'll take a pay cut and I'll go out earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"