The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit tempted to join you but I think it's a bit early yet! Af isn't due til 27th.
My cm is now confusing me and I shall choose to ignore it... at least until the next time I pee :haha:

Oh another note, I have been extremely moody and pissy and easily agitated today especially with hubby...its like almost everything he has done today has annoyed me...he even left me a sweet message on the whiteboard and then later on I was soo pissy lol... uggh... and I just felt like I could cry...blah

LOL cottleston...its hard for me to ignore anything at this point...

Hey everyone...back with my update.

1st - was in the grocery store and meandered down the feminine aisle...texted by DH saying the tests were calling me and he told me to tell them :nope: and I was :bodyb: and walked away. I can wait a little longer (only around 5-7 dpo) -- DH knows how upsetting BFN's are.

I am hearing such great things on this thread...so glad I joined it. Everyone has pretty strong symptoms and I am hoping that the BFP's are around the corner for everyone.

What are everyone's thoughts about increased urination...I always think I have it too...but during the tww I drink about 5x the amount of water/liquids than I do at other times during my cycles. Could it be we are tricking ourselves with the increased urination during tww -- is it usually only a symptom late in pregnancy due to baby pushing on bladder. Let me know your thoughts???

FX'd for everyone!

Well in early pregnancy once your HCGs rise your kidneys start to go in to over time to protect your baby and to be more productive at filtering out everything which causes you to have to go more, so its not only a pressure thing, but even before the baby starts to get big enough to put pressure on your bladder your uterus is already growing and it might put some slight pressure on it...

MrsJ - then there is a logical reason and I am going to keep telling myself that I am peeing more because I am pg:thumbup:
I am definitely waking up to pee though (2:30, 4:00, 6:00 and then again when I woke up for real at 7:30). I know I wasn't drinking while I was sleeping!

haha Babe exactly...I woke up last night I think to go, at like 4 am... which I normally dont do..

I've woken up at 3am the last couple nights to pee. Have never done that.

All right, definitely spotting again. More blood than yesterday, and now REALLY crampy. Different than AF, but not mild either. I'm starting to think AF is on her way...at 9 dpo. Starting to really bum out...:cry:

What color is it, and is it enough to soak a pad or a just a liner?

You should post in the first trimester section and ask them what their implantation bleeding was like if they had it or what kind of bleeding they had their first few weeks...it might shine some light on it..

It's bright red. Like the beginning of AF. Not enough to soak a pad or a liner, just when I wipe. It's the cramping with it that's worrying me. :(

I think it really might just be implantation bleeding if its not enough to soak or anything... but idk...I guess it just a waiting game now..wish we could help you though...but just keep thinking positive!!!

My acne has totally flared up yesterday and today...I look ugly and I hate it lol...big red spots all over...

I'm trying to stay positive. To be honest, you girls are really helpful. I can't talk about it to my husband, because he just thinks I'm overthinking it, and that I've gone crazy. :)

I got some breakouts too the last couple days, all over my chin, which my mom has always told me means hormones.

We'll see what happens tomorrow - it's another day.

Im getting soo anxious about testing tomorrow like Im almost afraid to because if its a negative then I'll be all sad sad sad ... well its time to go snuggle with the hubby..will be on asap tomorrow with a test post/update... goodnight ladies and hope you have a great day tomorrow and just stay positive!!!!!

My hubby works second shift so I'm still waiting up. MrsJ, I'm testing. I'm at 15dpo tomorrow. Still no AF. I'm using IC tests until Aug 3rd when I would be 2 weeks late. My mom said I didn't show up as a positive until almost 10 weeks!!!! I know it's not a passed down family trait for BFNs on HPTs. lol I'm just saying there is still hope. Goodnight, all!

Good luck ladies!! Xx

I'm a little worried. I'm getting twinges but some of them are a bit painful. I'm sure that's not right... Unless af is getting herself ready for a nasty one :(

Temp dropped this morning...no blood yet this AM, but it was the same yesterday, didn't start till later in the day. :(
I'm thinking I'm gonna buy the OV watch for this next cycle, because I'm so damn irregular, and the OPKs, CBFM weren't working for me.

Does temp drop mean af? If that's the case then I'm sorry :hugs:
I feel so clueless right now. Reckon I've got all my dates wrong so af might be due tomorrow and not 27th. I feel like giving up at the mo.

Wish I had better and more exciting news but I dont, test was a big fat negative. Hubbys still here and getting ready for work, will post a pic later but its pretty blank so now I will be waiting till end of month and if no AF by next weekend then I'll test again with the FRER. Also sharp cramping in the lower lower pelvic region but I seriously think its just gas, but it hurts like a bitch lol normally I would dose up on Kaopectate and some tylenol or something but since I dont know my preggie stat I'll just have to suffer :cry:

Im sorry NJAngel, :hugs: I dont do temping so Im just assuming thats not a good thing. Well if its none of us this month then maybe the next one or the next! After September I have to stop until February but you ladies feel free to keep trying without me lol..lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"