The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and DH were starting to shovel out our driveway and our neighbor came by with his snow blower and cleared the driveway for us, so that was nice of him and it saved us alot of work. My husband tried to see if he could get my car out of my driveway and got stuck, so i was about to reschdule my job interview for this afternoon, and my neighbor told us that our subdivision will get plowed if we get over 10 inches of snow, so we were told that the subdivision should be cleared out soon and if not my neighbor has a 4 wheel drive truck and was offering to drive me to my interview if they didnt clear the snow from our subdivision yet. Since we have just recently moved here over the summer when it snows no-one clears out the subdivision and i didnt know why, i found out from the neighbor that they only plow it when we get over 10 inches of snow...So we have 2 really sweet neighbors, two old retirees. :flower: Long story short our sub division just glot cleared out, :thumbup:they had a bob cat and a caterpillar out there clearing out so i wont have any problems getting to my interview this afternoon...so wish me luck with my interview this afternoon....:happydance:

Ok so weird dream for last night...in my dream they were running story on the news about a lady who had been preggie with twins but didnt know it was twins...had one twin miscarry...and thought she was just not preggie anymore...but the other twin was still alive and the other twin developed and was inside the mom for the next 11 years... the woman just kept gaining weight and they finally did a scan at the dr and found out what it really was.. and they went and started to cut her open to take the girl out..so then in my dream it turned out that I was the 11 year old girl and they were interviewing me while I was still half in the lady asking me what it was like and stuff being inside the womb for 11 years and it kept going back and forth from the point of view that I was watching the story and then that I was the actual girl..it was soo weird and it was this horrible feeling of being stuck and trapped and not able to move..it was horrible..and then hubby came and woke me up thank god and it was all better lol.... sooo crazy!! Any ideas what it might mean?

Tiffany - Sounds good to me! Sept/Oct for twins would put you at about this cycle for concieving. Hope it works out! Personally, I'm intimidated by one baby, let alone two!

Wannabe - Hope the job interview went well! What wonderful neighbors!! We have a nice retiree next door that brings up our garbage cans every week! I love him! Plus he drops off fruits and veggies that he grows next door or at his cabin.

Erica - creepy dream!

Weather here is foggy. The news was upset that we aren't in the 60's. I'm in sunny California, and where we are we don't see snow. In fact I didn't play in snow until I was about 20 as my parents didn't like it and never took us. We'd go visit the beach once a year.

@MrsJerome, wow, that was a really odd dream!!!! I am not sure what that could mean....hmmm, maybe the part where you were stuck in the lady meant that you felt like you were being controlled or trapped in some way??? :shrug:

Well my interview went really good, and I got the job....This is a better job than the first one that I got offered about 2 weeks ago, so I decided to take this job over the first one, the pay is better, there is more oppurtunities for advancement, and better benefits.... But I am still waiting to hear back about an HR job that I mentioned to you guys before, it is the one I want the most so hopefully I will hear something back from the staffing agency lady soon for an interview time since the company is doing another round of interviews and another training class...Otherwise I will be going with the job I got offered today...

@Spunky, i am jealous of your weather, i would love some 60's right now, all of this snow is for the birds...LOL :wacko:

@Spunky, my parents are from Long Beach/San Diego, and I was born and raised outside of LA. We moved to NJ in 1999, and I have never seen this much snow. I'm not a big fan of it, considering I'm a huge klutz and fall when it's 90 degrees and sunny. So ice and snow are NOT my friends. We got over a foot last night, on top of the 37 inches we already had. Luckily, DH bought a quad for Xmas that has a plow attachment. Works wonders.
Good news on my end - DH got his job back, after being laid off since May. The same police force hired back five guys through this next December. So, he's back at the same rate of pay, we get benefits back, and it gives him time to look for another job while we save money.
Let's hope this month has a few pleasant surprises...

I just went back and read my predictions. Cheri did a nice detailed reading, and predicted October for either birth/conception or month I find out. This cycle would put me at an October due date.
Sandra also mentioned October (don't know why my siggie says September).

hey nj what is cheris website if you dont mind? I have given up on sandra..how much was cheris and how long did it take for her to get back to you

Cheri is www.cheri22.com/payment.html
She responds to your payment with an email telling you when your reading will be completed. I purchased on 9/18/10, she wrote to me on 9/23 that it would be done on the 27th, it was actually done on the 29th. She was $10, and the longest, most thorough reading I've had. Was really lovely.

did she get other stuff about you pretty right? I mean sandra was great with that its just her business dealing and ignoring me and making you wait 3 weeks while she chats on FB to her friends that make me get a refund from her and stop bothering...

Boy number one sounds very much like my husband, and number two very much like me. Not much info otherwise, but still a lovely reading.
Gail was the most "on target" about me and DH, Sandra was the FARTHEST off. She kept insisting that something about the UK was significant. I have zero connections to the UK in any way, shape or form (no offense UK girls, just doesn't fit). And when I emailed her about it, she got a little put off, saying that is what she saw, she couldn't interpret it. :shrug:

Sandra had me down with the most part of the reading and Gail was totally off for me with the ME part but said conception in January..but she said the cycle started in December which mine didnt so IDK...

I like to hear what they say and have something to look forward too but idk if im ready to spend more money on them lol...

NJ angel---- they get real mad when you write word for word what they say- they go on the forums too looking and search for it and WILL find you and ask you to take it down. They don't care if you sum it up but don't put exactly what she said.

Cheri was right about my month of finding out. NOT right about the sex though. And the whole reading for the child was based off of a girl (2 of them apparently) and I'm having a boy. She also told me she would have my reading to me by a certain date, and I had to wait 3 or 4 days past that... That's great that it was so detailed, but sucks that I know it's wrong, you know?

Lindsay! Congrats on DH getting his job back!! I lived in San Diego for 3 years while my husband was stationed there. We moved farther up north though as my family is here. I would NOT be able to deal with snow. I'm sure I would adjust some, but there's no way I could live in it happily.

DaretoDream I think I posted mine word for word, and she never noticed/cared...

Off to work for me! Just 53 days left with children till maternity leave now I think (though it's 3 months by calendar-thank god for a 2 week spring break and a few 3 day weekends!)

spunky- oh i was contacted by them on here for posting word for word. They were pretty upset. and i know a bunch of other ladies were as well- because they had warned me and i was trying to change it when she left me private messages and comments right under what i wrote saying take it down.

i spent quiet time this morning sewing, i made this skirt for my little girl. it turned way cuter than i thought it would:thumbup: ill be working on the jacket after the kids eat lunch :happydance:

How is everyone feeling this week?????

Attachments

• skirt112811.jpg
    skirt112811.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
awwww Busy that is soo cute!!!!!!! is the jacket the same pattern or are you gonna match one of the basic colors?

@Nj, Congrats on your DH getting his job back, that is really great news!!:thumbup: That reading was very interesting, i really hope it comes true for you.

@Busy, That skirt is super cute!! I can see that you are very talented...:thumbup:

As for me, I am trying to figure out if AF is starting or if this is implantation bleeding. It is very light so far, the blood is only light pink and mixed with like the dark brown dried blood with like a snotty kind of a texture to it, (sorry if TMI)

I will know if full blown AF arrives because the blood will get much heavier and much darker as the day progresses if it is AF.. Gosh i really hope it is implantation. My maxi pad only has two small light brown spots on it so far....:shrug: Hmmmmm.... I will update once i find out for sure....:wacko::wacko:

here is the jacket, almost finished. i have to add either a collar or a hood....
thanks ladies :flower: for now i have to put it all away and start dinner

Attachments

• jacketskirt.jpg
    jacketskirt.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
I say you take another test tomorrow wannabe....or else lol..lol....no but really..I wanna see!! lol...its been 2 days...test test test test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"