The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say you take another test tomorrow wannabe....or else lol..lol....no but really..I wanna see!! lol...its been 2 days...test test test test

LOL...Okay, i will test tomorrow morning with FMU. I just went potty and the only thing that was there when I wiped was light brown snot like stuff, no more pink stuff, and nothin in the toilet, nothin else new on my pad, just the few light brown spots from earlier, ohhh..I am trying not too get excited just in case AF is hiding out and waiting to make her big apperance, but right now it is looking good for implantation bleeding....:winkwink:

Thanks girls - I'm glad DH got his job back too - having him for the last eight months has been beyond unproductive. He gets nothing done, and was starting to get very depressed. And now that he's back to work, he feels better about TTC. Plus, our insurance kicks back in, so I can go see the new GYN soon. I'm due for my annual in May...if I haven't gotten a BFP by then, I'm definitely going in.
As for the reading, I've heard they get upset, but I haven't had a problem before. If she gets upset, I'll take it down. Otherwise, I'll take it down in a week or so.
The readings are fun, but you have to take them with a grain of salt.

spunky- oh i was contacted by them on here for posting word for word. They were pretty upset. and i know a bunch of other ladies were as well- because they had warned me and i was trying to change it when she left me private messages and comments right under what i wrote saying take it down.

Ah! I wonder why... Probably cause they recycle some of the visions. But maybe I'm a too much of a pessimist (damn, can't spell tonight). I figure I paid for it, I can do what I want with it. But warning are always nice! :thumbup:

spunky- oh i was contacted by them on here for posting word for word. They were pretty upset. and i know a bunch of other ladies were as well- because they had warned me and i was trying to change it when she left me private messages and comments right under what i wrote saying take it down.

Ah! I wonder why... Probably cause they recycle some of the visions. But maybe I'm a too much of a pessimist (damn, can't spell tonight). I figure I paid for it, I can do what I want with it. But warning are always nice! :thumbup:

I can't remember which one contacted me- told me to take it down. I was like yeah yeah sure sure- she actually is ON bnb.

I feel the same way though, probably recycle a lot of it. Especially the indepth ones. Just change a thing or two on them a bit of wording here and there...

Yeah, i did i think 3 total, and they were fun, but really- didn't take it seriously at all.

One of them did predict the right month for birth- and all THREE said a baby boy. So interested in knowing if it was right. But not really counting it toward anything. :)

I just got in a BD with hubby...yay!!!..got the softcup in right now with the pre-seed there was discussion of gym but I think doing the bike might work the spermies down..so I think maybe not..and we'll go tomorrow once the spermies are safely tucked away lol...but I am sooo hungry and have killer munchies right now lol..

I cracked (you all can smack my hands and tell me "bad erica..bad!") and ordered a new reading from Jenny since she previously predicted January we'll see what happens...should get it by Monday or Tuesday depending on if she works on the weekends....heading to hardware store now because he needs some kind of saw 9dont they all) lol...so we'll be back in a while...

@Mrsjerome, wooo hoo, glad u got in some :sex:!!! Good luck and baby dust to you hun!! :dust: :dust:

As for me i am heading to bed soon and there is still no sign of AF, just a little tiny bit of brown spotting on my maxi and I am not seeing anything on my toilet paper when i wipe at all hardly now!!!!

OMG, girls, this has never happened to me, normally by now AF would be full blown with dark red blood filling up my maxi and in the toilet when i use it!!! i cant help but think that maybe this is it and that we finally have done it... now all I need is a definate BFP. I asked a couple of girls on the first tri board if they had impantation bleeding how many days after the IB did they get there BFP, and it ranged from like 1 to 3 days......

:af::af::af::af::af::af:

i dont know if i had impantation bleeding but i had some brownish dicoloration 2 nights before i had BFP. thats why when i cried myself to sleep i was sure the sob fest and brownish discharge was AF!!! good luck to you! im so anxious to find otu tomorrow mornign! take a test!

Hi ladies.

I feel like i'm talking to celebrities caus i've read all the posts on this thread from pg 1!! You guys sound awesome and are so supportive of each other! I would love to join in, not having much luck on other forums, and no one is answering to my threads .... and would love to have some ttc buddies. I have a 4yr old girl but we are ttc number 2. I m/c at 4 1/2 weeks in Dec and am desperate to see that :bfp: asap!! No luck on other threads they just ignore me! Would be great just to be able to chat before i send my fiancee nuts! Just had my period and now :sex: as much as poss!!! Hope this is my month :shrug:

:dust: to all

Wannabe.... Sounds promising!!! Fingers crossed xx
I don't remember implantation... I had spotting at 4w which doctor and hospital tried to tell me was implantation but it turned out I had an irritated cervix and bled on and off til 16 weeks. Still stuck though! :thumbup:

Hi girls, well the :witch: came late lastnight because it turned to the dark red heavier bleeding, so here I am at CD2 all over again. :cry:

Wow, i never knew that TTC would hurt so bad, I had these really sad dreams lastnight, in the dream I think I was like years in the future crying because we still didnt have a baby, and I was looking at our empty spare room crying because it should have been made into a baby's room by that time.

Ugghh, I woke up crying this morning, I couldnt help it. Even though I tried to convince myself that I wasnt going to get upset this time and spoil my weekend, but that turned out to be easier said than done.

I am so ready to have a baby now, I have finished my education, we have a house with a room waiting to be transformed into a nursery, my DH and i have a great relationship and have been together 9 years, DH has reached his career and education goals as well and is home after working overseas for almost 7 years on and off. Also my mom is 75 years old and I dont know how much longer she is going to be around, although of course I hope she lives to be 100, I really want her to meet her grandchild.

I am the youngest out of a large family, I have 8 nieces and nephews and i am the only one who doesnt have a baby yet...sigh...:nope:

Thanks for supporting me girls and cheering me on every month...:hugs: It means alot because the only other person that knows what I go through every month with TTC is my DH, i dont talk to anyone else about the emotional rollercoaster I go through every month and all of the tears I shed.:hugs::flower:

Hi ladies.

I feel like i'm talking to celebrities caus i've read all the posts on this thread from pg 1!! You guys sound awesome and are so supportive of each other! I would love to join in, not having much luck on other forums, and no one is answering to my threads .... and would love to have some ttc buddies. I have a 4yr old girl but we are ttc number 2. I m/c at 4 1/2 weeks in Dec and am desperate to see that :bfp: asap!! No luck on other threads they just ignore me! Would be great just to be able to chat before i send my fiancee nuts! Just had my period and now :sex: as much as poss!!! Hope this is my month :shrug:

:dust: to all

Welcome to the thread Sparkle. Good luck and baby dust to you hun. I hope you get your :bfp: soon!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcomemousesweepingmatsmall.gif

Hi wannabeprego, first...THANK YOU!! I'm sorry you're having such a hard time at the moment, with the dreams. I know that they can feel almost real. I have every finger crossed for you. It sounds like all the important factors are in place which is brilliant. So much less to stress about when it does finally happen. I'm a teacher and have had to put off trying to move up the career ladder to do this and am grateful that my fiancee is holding a pretty good job down at the moment as well. All these stresses stop us doing the main job we as women are meant to be here for. :hugs: That's why I love this site, because i couldn't find anyone else that understood.

It will happen, :dust: :dust: dust: xxxx

Two most fertile days coming up in 2-3 days (period started on 21st Jan and ended on 25th Jan) ...does that mean that the sex we had for the last three days is pointless....i mean just for fun!! :winkwink:

@Sparkle, I usually try to have :sex: every other day leading up to my fertile window, (which for the fertile window I think they say is 3 days before you OV and than the day after you OV), than when I am in my fertile window I try to have sex every day during that time frame when possible. Although I have heard most girls say that sex every other day is good enough.

Of course lots of sex at other times of the month can only be a good thing... LOL :blush:

@ wannabe.....LOL!! I know right I mean :sex: is hardly a chore is it!?...Well, depends how tired i am :winkwink: !! I heard that it should be every other day to create a stronger breed of sperm....?

@Cottleston Pie- Hi and Thank you for the warm welcome XX

A sprinkling for both of u .......:dust: :dust:

Just waiting to go to the cinema with little one, she wants to see new Disney movie "tangled"...I'm not complaining i'm a huge disney fan!

:hugs: I know waht you mean Wannabe. We waited 7.5 years almost to start trying because of jobs and education. We finished everything, and I was so ready! I was so frustrated that my body wasn't ready when I was!!! It will happen, it just takes longer than you want it to. I had several crys every AF (even before we were trying officially we were doing risky what if behavior). Have a good cry then get back on your DH :winkwink:

As for me for the month of February, I dont have much of a chance because my DH is going to be out of town on business for 2 weeks for his job and will be gone when I OV and during my entire fertile window..so I feel like I should count myself out for February already, but who knows, anything is possible.. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"