The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsJ, sorry you didn't get a BFP. If we don't snag the next egg and get a BFP, we're taking off late August thru Oct. DH's job sends him to train other restaurants a lot during the summer so I couldn't possibly deliver without him!!!

Mrs J, sorry about the bfn, but there is still time, and remember we are not out until AF arrives!!!!! :hugs:

I also did a test this morning on a first response 6 day early test, and it had the faint barely there line, so I dont know what to make of it, i dont want to post any more pictures until there is a more definate line. I dont know if the camera would pick this up or not and i am wondering if I have line eye!!! I havent given up hope yet though because my boobs are still soooo soar! Lastnight when i was sleeping they hurt all night, it felt like some one punched me in my boobs and they were soar!! I have never had pain in my breasts like this before!! It is definatly not the normal thing for me. Lastnight i also had funny sharp pains in my left ovary. Who knows what that was about!!! i am going to try to wait until it gets closer to AF date which is the 26th and test again!! If i can be that patient, ugghhh!!!:wacko:

I talked to a girlfriend of mine the other day and she told me a story about a friend of hers. Her friend didnt get her period for 2 months and normally had a regular period cycle. She was trying to get pregnant with her husband for like over 5 years. Her HPT's kept coming back as negative so she went to the dr.

Her dr did not give her a blood test!! Instead gave her meds to make her get a period and gave her the chlomid that she had been taking to make her ovulate. She had started the fertility drug since she hadnt gotten pregnant in so long.
When my friend heard she didnt get a blood test to see if she was pregnant she referred her to her gyno and they did a blood test!! This girl was 20 weeks pregnant and still wasnt getting a positive on the HPT yet!!! Long story short the baby looks good, has a strong heart beat and she is having a baby boy!! Of course she is nervous about the medications she took since she didnt know she was pregnant! So she was pregnant and got her period and ovulated from taking those meds before she knew she was pregnant!!:nope:

Can you guys beleive they didnt give this poor girl a blood test to check for pregnancy!!! I just hope and pray that she has a healthy baby, but so far everything looks good!!

i just thought i would share this story, some women dont produce enough of the pregnancy hormone for it to show on the HPT for quite a while!!! And also insist on a blood test at the docs in this scenario if this ever happens to any of you ladies.

Temp dropped this morning...no blood yet this AM, but it was the same yesterday, didn't start till later in the day. :(
I'm thinking I'm gonna buy the OV watch for this next cycle, because I'm so damn irregular, and the OPKs, CBFM weren't working for me.

i am so sorry to hear things arent going so well NJangel!!! I really hope that things turn around for you soon hun!!! :hugs: :flower:

Yeah after my last little incident which I really think was a chemical back in April I took a home test and I swear it was a faint positive and even the girls on here said it was too and then I had one blood test done they said it was negative waited and was late but over the weekend I had this horrible backache, woke up like 2am Sunday morning practicallly gushing blood and I filled up tampon after tampon every 2 hours or so and then the next day it was like that until lunchtime and then it just stopped suddenly. I went to the Dr later that week for another blood test before we went on vacation and it was negative too but I swear I had an MC it was just too random for a normal period. And she told me no and gave me progesterone pills to start my period but I never took them, I just waited and sure enough it happened naturally the next month and its been normal ever since. I still have those pills in my drawer lol. Yeah Im terrified that Im one of those girls that will be preggie and not know it lol. If I dont get AF or a proper AF on time this month I'll be going back to the gynos especially if I get more OPKs and they continue the positive chain.... I hope everyone feels better today and keeps their spirits up, I am definitely not getting too down until a full on AF shows.

Yeah, our break is for insurance purposes lol. He has open enrollement in October and right now we are on a plan that is great for prescriptions and since hes diabetic thats good but not soo hot for like labor and delivery in a hospital so he said as long as we can know before October and change it. So if we get lucky before this october thats great but if not then conceiving in february puts us deliverying after next october too so he'll have the chance to we'll have to wait until then to sart again...very crampy and stuff this morning...

I didn't get a BFP till today and I'm 13 dpo...yesterday it was still kind of faint so I didn't believe it. But today at 13dpo it happened. so faint on IC and Answer tests, but digit poped up PREGNANT. So it can happen even if you don't get a positive right away. :) I hope you ladies get your BFP's. :)

hi Alynn...Congrats!!!! Oh do you have those faint BFPs? Could you post pics of them on here? I mean there wasnt even a faint line on mine, it was just blank lol even once I took it apart and held it up, nothing lol..if there is no AF by next Tuesday when hubby gives me my allowance I might splurge on a digi

Do you ladies think its weird that I have a preggie ticker even though Im not sure? I just like to know what day it is and what is possibly happening, even if Im not sure. And they do all say "Hopefully this is where we are..." should I take them off?

Aww... NJAngel, are you sure? Well Im terribly sorry, Im feeling crampy but idk what its all about... let us know if anything changes and if I dont get it this month then I'll be sticking around and you can join me again, I think I'll just keep this thread going as we are all such good buddies so if anyone doesn't get a BFP this month I'll still be here...

NJ I'm so sorry :hugs:
MrsJ, I agree. Regardless of this cycles' outcome, I'd love to keep this thread going so we can all support each other. x

I'm so gutted I got my dates mixed. I still oved around the same time as expected (opk was + so no denying that!) BUT I think my calendar got my LP wrong, so I'm due any day now. Only now I don't trust my calculations so I don't know what to think. A bfp tomorrow morning would make things so much simpler! Pft.

Well Alyyn gave me some hope lol but Im still waiting a while to test again if AF doesnt show anytime soon.... some lady asked me in another thread why I have preggie tickers...do you think I should take them off, or is she just being uptight?

Nah, keep em! If it helps you keep track and tells you what you'd need to know then why not?

I didn't get a BFP till today and I'm 13 dpo...yesterday it was still kind of faint so I didn't believe it. But today at 13dpo it happened. so faint on IC and Answer tests, but digit poped up PREGNANT. So it can happen even if you don't get a positive right away. :) I hope you ladies get your BFP's. :)

OHHHH, so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your BFP alynn!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!! WOO HOOO!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know, the first person on here to announce a BFP..yay!!! goodluck for the rest of us...and this thread will stay up until our kids have kids for all I care lol...no one has to leave whether you get a bfp or not lol..

awww thanks you guys. :) Yeah keep the tickers, she prob didn't read the small print that this is where you are "if" you are pg. I think its positive thinking! Keep the tickers! ;)

I'm totally bummed because this means I have a short luteal phase.:(
Into next month....

well atleast you know now.... do you use any software that averages your info to help predict the next cycles?

I use FF, Fertility Chart, and a program on my phone. Plus, I like the temping, because it helps me pinpoint O. I think I'm just gonna get DH every other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back