The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I don't think I've ever knowingly had a squirt! :haha:

Omg girls I am FUMING right now... I lived in my old flat for 16 months. In the 2nd month, rain started leaking in through the walls, ceilings and anywhere else it could. It was damp, cold, mouldy and it made me ill. Then, after becoming pregnant, we asked the landlord to step up and fix it. He dragged his feet so we decided to move out.
He's now refusing to return our £650 deposit despite us putting up with all his crap, simply because 1 carpet needed cleaning and the oven wasn't spotless. The cleaning of both those things wouldve been £50 max. GRRRRRRRR. fighting him for it now. Because I really need that stress, obviously.

Fight him tooth and nail :gun: Same thing happened to us last July. Is your deposit in the Tenancy Deposit Scheme? We won after 3 months of them holding back our deposit which was £2500!!! They claimed we had broken windows and everything else, luckily we had pictures. But even so £650!!! That's a joke!

Thats horrible that they try to screw you over like that..I would def fight it...and bring it up to a small claims court or whatever if you have to...

Yeah it is very intense and does feel like you need to take a bad tinkle but then its amazing.. its just a split second thing..the real obstacle is letting yourself go enough for it to happen...

@ MrsJerome, Thats where I go wrong I reckon, I can't get past that feeling of needing to pee, but sounds like it'll be worth it :blush: To be honest if I can get any :sex: tonight i'll be happy. He's "not in the mood" :(

Yeah we were signed up to some deposit protection scheme so if the landlord doesn't cough up on his own, we'll appeal it through them. Fingers crossed!

Good Luck fighting them Cottelston!!

Busymommy - Both husband and I had girl dreams and it turned out to be a boy. :shrugs: Hope your appt this week goes well!

Good Luck :sex: this week ladies! When we got pregnant we had sex like 6 times in 5 days. And we were actually liking eachother at the time, which helped (hate doing it when not in the mood). Not so much :sex: now though. Trying to put out once or twice on the weekend but can't be bothered during the week - too tired!

Did another OPK..its def darker..not positive..but getting darker...yay!! I think I might ovulate on time after all....doing it tonight and tues night and maybe even Weds just t be safe if I can talk him into it or if he has any left lol...

Wow, this thread moves so fast now!! I have sooo much catching up to do!

Cottleston, that sucks! I am a landlord (I'm a realestate agent too) in Canada though. We aren't allowed to take a security deposit here. Just first and last months rent. Then we have to make sure we do an inspection before last month so we can use that and collect the rest if there is a problem! Sucks as a landlord, but I can see why... so things like your issue don't happen!

Afm, cd17 today and my ops were starting to get darker untill yesterday it wnet really light again... weird as I usually get a positive cd 16 or 17. Thinking I may have missed the surge??? Also I have my dr appt later on today. Physical ... I hate those things, however hopfully it will be a good place to start to get my bfp again!

Afm, cd17 today and my ops were starting to get darker untill yesterday it wnet really light again... weird as I usually get a positive cd 16 or 17. Thinking I may have missed the surge??? Also I have my dr appt later on today. Physical ... I hate those things, however hopfully it will be a good place to start to get my bfp again!

Keep doing your opks-mine went SNOW WHITE the day before i got my positive. As long as you are doing it daily- you really can't miss it. Keep it up!

Hi everyone!!.

Woke up with the Pre-Af gurgles..but as most of you know its not freaking AF time its ovulation time!! lol..what the hell is going on in my uterus area lol....its driving me crazy...we didnt get to BD last night because Mister Winky...was not cooperating....I was crampy and could feel both ovaries so hoping they each release an egg and increase my chances lol..gonna try to BD again tonight as I feel like my OPK will more than likely be positive this afternoon...

Crazy dreams last night, one of them was that hubby and I got divorced right before our anniversary..dont member why but it was horrible and I was soo sad that we didnt make it to our one year anniversary...

Thanks Dare I've never had this yet... Usually they get slowly darker till BAM my positive! I'll be doing it again today but will be busy do wont get to it till after 3. hopfully I get my positive topday. Plus maybe the dr can say if I'm about to O or have already...??

https://health.discovery.com/videos/ultimate-guide-to-pregnancy/

this is a neat video!!!!!

Hi everyone! :hi:
Hope everyone's day is going well! I've had some serious twinges but i'm sure i'm not meant to ovulate until 4th Feb.....
Managed to convince OH to :sex: this morning! Will try agin tomorrow and next day and next ! Then i'll know i've caught every day...hope he's ready!

:dust: to all X

Question....do you have to have ewcm to get BFP?? I have never ever noticed it before!

Everyones different, my cm was creamy more than ewcm when I got my bfp :)

Thanks, I was thinking i don't remember seeing that before I got pregnant with DD. Been checking it all day and I just see creamy watery stuff...not much though :shrug:......I think i'm gonna take a day off ttc tomorrow. This is driving me crazy :(

IMPEARL, what part of Canada are you from? I find it curious that you say it's illegal to take a security deposit. I'm Canadian and it's certainly not illegal in Alberta. The security deposit goes in a savings account and at the end of the rental term the renter gets it back (assuming there are no damages of course) with all the interest it made.

I hope ovulation happens soon..these pains are sooo annoying ...blah!! its like cramping...gas...ovulation pain..all in one...opk was dark again today...bought two more hoping we get in a BD tonight and the OPK is dark positive tomorrow....all this BD-ing is soo boring lol..lol..

I am going to look sooo cute preggie!! ugh I cant wait..I had a shirt I tried on today that I bought a few months ago without trying on..and it looked soo weird on me..its one of those.blousy shirts with the cinched waists...so I did the whole...towel fake preggie belly trick and the shirt looked amazing...so I have my first maternity shirt ready lol.... :cry: I want a bump and I want it now lol!!

Ugh, horrible upset stomach today, like stomach flu. Severe cramps, diarrhea, and then it's gone. Really bizarre. Otherwise, creamy CM, some heartburn and headache, but symptom spotting is making me CRAZY! I don't know what's up or down anymore.

Had a really bizarre dream last night. I never have vivid dreams, and if I do, they're NEVER pregnancy related. I was out on pregnancy leave, and I was visiting some of the girls at work, and I brought my TWIN GIRLS with me (???). Funny part was, they were both strapped into one car seat, one on top of the other. I remember the names, and what they looked like, as well. Sophia Marie was smaller, and had very thick, dark hair like Daddy, and Ashley Rose (which is not a name I would pick, so I have NO idea where that came from) was a little bigger with slightly lighter, wavier hair.

Very strange. I can't help but feel out already, though. Can't explain it. Just do.:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"