The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
0400772 - I use pre-seed and softcups of course I dont know yet how effective that was for me this time lol but tons of women on here use both of them. Otherwise as far as Ive read implantation is more of your body than you, I cant think of anything you can do other than take those supplements that some women on here talk about. You can ask in the main TTC forum and see what they use or if they have any suggestions I've only been trying a few months so I dont have a lot of supplement knowledge yet.

Ladies. I's just gone 7am here.
Last night I got up around midnight and got a MASSIVE crampy pain all the way across that actually stopped me in my tracks. So I thought I'd test with FMU todaay and I got a bfp! That was with FRER so I'm just sitting here waiting for Boots to open to confirm it with a clearblue digi (I saved a pot of wee, yuck) and for my doctors to open so I can panic at her about the pain I had last night.

Congrats and Good Luck Cottleston!!! :happydance:
I hope this one is a sticky little bean!! :dust:

hey everyone i got my positive last night and again this morning YAY!!!

apparent from bedding is there anything we can do to help implantation ?

Much baby dust to us all xxx

Congrats 0400772!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

0400772 - I use pre-seed and softcups of course I dont know yet how effective that was for me this time lol but tons of women on here use both of them. Otherwise as far as Ive read implantation is more of your body than you, I cant think of anything you can do other than take those supplements that some women on here talk about. You can ask in the main TTC forum and see what they use or if they have any suggestions I've only been trying a few months so I dont have a lot of supplement knowledge yet.

MRsJerome, This is my first cycle using preseed as well, I used the lube everytime we did the deed, and did the injectible stuff for the whole week around the time I thought I was OV'ing, Lets hope it helps us both get our :bfp:'s this month!!!:thumbup:

just got back from the library and eating some chicken from wendys with a caffeine free diet coke (which actually Ive gotten used to) yay me!! lol.. still havent gotten an email from Sandra, this is almost as bad as the TWW lol... wanna be do you get to ask her specific questions with a conception reading or did you have an overall reading?

Just bought a reading by Gail too!! So lets see what happens, I also emailed Sandra and asked what information she needed from me so maybe that will elicit an email from her.... hopefully..

just got back from the library and eating some chicken from wendys with a caffeine free diet coke (which actually Ive gotten used to) yay me!! lol.. still havent gotten an email from Sandra, this is almost as bad as the TWW lol... wanna be do you get to ask her specific questions with a conception reading or did you have an overall reading?

Hmm, she emailed me the same day that i paid for the reading and asked what addtional questions i had. After she sent me my reading a few days later she asked if I had any more questions for her at that time as well. Hmm, i wonder what is taking her so long for her initial response?? Good luck hun with both readings and let me know hwo they turn out!!:thumbup:

Mrs Jerome, i also need to give up caffeine!! i am a big time coffee drinker first thing in the morning, i always have to have 1 to 2 cups!! Once I get a for sure :bfp: I will definatly be saying goodbye to it, but for now i am having a hard time saying goodbye, lol!!!!

LOL its not like I need it its just I love sodas and stuff which I need to give up anyway, but I think my new fav is this diet caffeine free coke, its only 30mg of sodium too!!! Yay!!!

I'll def post the readings on here once I get them...

thanks ladies for your help. Im hoping that we have done enough to catch that egg and hopefully have a sticky bean x

Oh my goodness, I fell asleep in the afternoon again! Not sure how I'll cope without the random napping once I get back to work on Tuesday.

I've now done 3 tests all bfp so I'm satisfied lol
I told my DF and showed him the FRER this morning... He had just got out of bed and was busting for a pee. His reaction? "Oh, right, ok, BUT I REALLY NEED A PEE!" :rofl: It sunk in after he saw the word on the CB digi and he did a little dance in the kitchen :happydance:

I'm terrified now that lil bean won't be sticky. Eeek.

Gail's prediction was a little out as she predicted next month... but close enough! Actually I think the fact that I wasn't that stressed over it because I was thinking about it happening next month maybe helped? :shrug:

I hope you don't mind if I stick around in this thread... I like you ladies and want to stay in touch/keep up to date with your progress. :hugs:

Giving up caffeine is going to be unbearably hard. I drink pepsi max far too often!
I'm so glad I don't drink or smoke. My SIL smoked and worked in a pub and has had to give up ciggies and alcohol cold turkey. She's got the shortest temper ever just now lol

Of course you can stay around..I am soo anxious about my readings from Sandra and Gail... nothing else new here other than nipples a bit more sensitive today..I know it might be a bit too soon but have any of you noticed a change (positive or negative) in your hair and nails...growing faster? oilier? thicker or thinner nails?

Not yet no. I'm not sure when that's meant to happen though? At the moment I'm just very sleepy, gassy, getting cramps and uh... I've had hiccups a lot this week :haha:

I never got a reading from Sandra but Gail got back to me within a day or two. Nice reading too: thumbup:

Well ladies, i am sooo tired today. I dont have any energy to do anything at all, and there is so much that needs to be done around the house since we have moved in. It looks like a disaster zone right now. UGGHHH, i dont even know where to start, blah!! I am either tired because of early prego symptoms or PMS. I still have the soar boobs sympton today and am starting to feel AF type cramps, i am worried that AF might decide to show up, ugghhhhh!!!! BLARRGGHHH!!!:growlmad:

Ughh..still no email from Sandra yet... maybe shes on a vaca or something? :shrug: and as for gail she said she would get back to you in like 12-72 hours depending on how busy so atleast I have a time frame for her.... weird little twingey cramps, of course idk anymore whats intestines or uterus or anything lol...

Of course you can stay around..I am soo anxious about my readings from Sandra and Gail... nothing else new here other than nipples a bit more sensitive today..I know it might be a bit too soon but have any of you noticed a change (positive or negative) in your hair and nails...growing faster? oilier? thicker or thinner nails?

i havent noticed any of these changes yet. Are you taking prenatal vitamins yet MrsJerome? I have heard that the prenatal vitamins make some women's hair fuller and nails grow stronger/longer.:flower:

OOOHHH just thought of a few good questions....first...do you plan on breastfeeding and if so for how long?.....second.... how long do you plan on staying at home with the little one...and third... if/when do you plan on trying for a second baby?

I'll answer first
I definitely will be breastfeeding for as long as possible and also working in the bottle too so daddy can feed LO to bond and also for when we have a babysitter or I am not able to for some reason........I plan on being a complete stay at home mom for as long as possible I think I will raise my children, work on my degree and education and then do what I want once the kids are old enough to all be in school.....I plan on having my second child about 4-5 years after my first that way the older one will be in a pre-k program or kindergarten and make it a little less stressful on me....its always hard to have a newborn and then another child that is just old enough to be getting into trouble lol....

i havent noticed any of these changes yet. Are you taking prenatal vitamins yet MrsJerome? I have heard that the prenatal vitamins make some women's hair fuller and nails grow stronger/longer.:flower:

I have to some extent but not for that long really....Folic Acid, a prenatal and then a DHA (which I am almost out of)....I also have to take 50,000 units of Vitamin D a week lol... but I feel like that only affects my energy

Just bought a reading by Gail too!! So lets see what happens, I also emailed Sandra and asked what information she needed from me so maybe that will elicit an email from her.... hopefully..

I personally connected more with Gail. They both got back to me fairly quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"