The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im working on the announcements..oh Im not testing just to see if the line is darker..Im testing to try to get a good dark line for the scrapbook lol..lol...maybe if I wait till im like...8 weeks then the stupid $tests will work lol..lol...cant wait for my bloods tomorrow..hoping they will listen to me and just do it from my forearm and not poke me everywhere else before...lol...cant wait!!

@Sparkle, I hope that everything will be alright with your pregnancy this time around and that you have a heappy and healthy nine months hun... :hugs: :hugs:

I dont even think I am going to try testing this cycle since DH has been out of town during my fertile window. We did have alot of :sex: before he left for his trip, and I am sure we will have more when he gets home on saturday, but i just cant realistically see it happening for us this cycle, when on the months we were trying and timed our :sex: for my OV window my AF came anyways, so it is so unlikely, I am not even going to bother using the last few HPT's I have left....unless by some freak accident AF is just super late this month, than at that point I might think that something is up??? :shrug:

Awwh wannabe :( I'm sure it will come soonenough for you

Erica- I can understand ur wanting to have a dark one for the book just wait a few weeks first Hun then test again

Thanks sparkle... Waiting till monday to test again then it should show up in theory and if AF doesn't show test again :)

OH is being so supportive I am so lucky :) not many guys like that here

I dont even think I am going to try testing this cycle since DH has been out of town during my fertile window. We did have alot of :sex: before he left for his trip, and I am sure we will have more when he gets home on saturday, but i just cant realistically see it happening for us this cycle, when on the months we were trying and timed our :sex: for my OV window my AF came anyways, so it is so unlikely, I am not even going to bother using the last few HPT's I have left....unless by some freak accident AF is just super late this month, than at that point I might think that something is up??? :shrug:

Never say never...if anything you guys have definitely taught me that :winkwink:

You just never know til that evil :ninja: witch shows up! lol! There is still plenty of :dust: luck flying around this thread and will be for a long time. I hope we're all still talking even when our babies (and those to come) have reached school! HA!

Me too :) Keep this thread open too and keep it running for people to see :D xx

Here are the finished announcements... Ribbon is for my mom...dad...g-ma..and his mom and dad...and then footprints are for everyone else...and then the little poem inside...

https://i51.tinypic.com/10xqyw1.jpg
https://i56.tinypic.com/9ibos1.jpg
https://i56.tinypic.com/eqo4uo.jpg

Gonna wait till ultrasound..assuming I get one at atleast 8 weeks or sooner..and send them out....

@MrsJerome, They are super cute!!! :winkwink:That is a wonderful idea!!!

Whats Everybody Currently Doing.... Im Watching A Program on the effects of cannabis and talking to my friend on the phone :)

I just got back from speed walking with my Dog, I wanted to get outside and get a work out in and take advantage of the wonderful spring like weather.

Pretty soon I am going to pan fry a boneless chicken breast that I unthawed earlier and make some rice and vegtables with it....

Wait Kitten..did I miss it?? I just noticed your ticker...did you get your BFP??!!!! I'm gutted if i missed you telling us!

I'm watching Kourtney and Kim take New York! In bed with cheese balls!!....if you guys had all the money in the world what's the most self indulgent thing you'd get for YOURSELF?! LOL! I've always wanted a black with pink sparkles mixed in when the sun shines on it....Range Rover with cream leather seats!

Sparkle - It's to early with the internet cheapies, i am going on not having AF symptoms, feeling really exhausted and tired, and the spotting that i had because it was the right DPO for implantation so it's a cautionary ticker lol.... thats why i have left up my other two tickers with it :) x

I love watching Kourtney & Kim Take Nyc :D
If i had all the money in the world, i would Donate a load of it to the NAS (National Autistic Society) because my little brother has High Functional Autism and then i would buy myself a Astin Martin DB-9 2010 model 4L Sport Engine In Graphite With Red Leather Seats

I would either buy/build my dream house..or I would get tons of plastic surgery done lol....not like..freaky stuff just...fix this..tweak that..etc ...lol..

OMG, girls...:wacko: I just saw an ex boyfriend of mine that I dated in like 1994, my very first boyfriend on the local police department's of the town that thay I grew up in , on their Facebook page's mug shot pictures!! He got arrested for assault or something like that, fighting with and threatening the manager of KFC !!! How crazy is that, I havent seen him in like forever...geesh I am glad I didnt end up with him... to be honest with you the majority of my ex's were total loosers!!!!:blush: The only reason why I even went on the website is because one my my friends posted the mug shot of some guy that he knew off the site, so than when I started looking at the pics there was my ex...I was looking and I was like Dang, he looks familiar!!:wacko: I am in shock right now, geesh, it is a small world!!

@Sparkle, I think I would want a custom built large home on a big lot in the woods if I won the lottery!!!

Wannabe - OMG LOL !! I bet you are in shock from it... but i supose you never know which way in life people are going to go....

Erica - You don't need surgery :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back