The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dare....I was exactly the same... a nice glass of red after work to calm the nerves then a big couple of drinks during AF. But i haven't drunk since December which was huge for me...but after the last couple of days I just thought, you know what I'm not pg, and i need to relax a little and become "normal" again! It's only for the weekend, i'm off it again now, although may have the odd one until i do finally get a sticky one! I'm certainly not going to beat myself up about it!

Thanks ladies! I put dh on the plane this morning and went to the br. I had lil pink brown spot on tp again. Now nothing. I don't get it. This has never happened to me. It's so frustrating! I'm 12-13 dpo today and bFN so I'm sure it's af screwing around.

:cry: i go in for more labs tomorrow at the new dr..im not gonna have any non bruised veins left lol!!! but atleast Im getting in soon!!..yay!!

Great news erica!! Sore bruised arms is totally worth it! I'm the same with my dodgy veins too... Pain in the ass but worth it in the long run xx

i know...as long as they listen to me and use my good veins in my forearm its fine..but when they decide they want to dig around just to see if they can find one lol..lol..thats what gets me..ill post a pic of my bruised hand tomorrow and you'll see what I mean lol..lol...hopefully Ill get my first real appt within 2-3 weeks

its so weird to look at my profile pic and think that that tiny little thing is inside of me now lol...soo crazy!

@Mrsjerome that is great news about your bloods!!!! :happydance: I am so glad your pregnancy is coming along so well!!! :thumbsup:

As for me, I had a really great first day of work today, I think I made the right decision when I picked this job over the other choices I had on the table. I have a great feeling about my choice and that down the road I will be happy that I made it. One great thing is that I only need to be in my position for 6 months before I can post out for a different position and the company is big on promoting from within, so the sky is the limit... :thumbup: I just need to work hard and do some networking.....:winkwink:

yay wannabe!!! so glad that you are liking the new job and happy with your choice!! hope they are nice to you there!

Wannabe that sounds fantastic... So glad you're happy with your choice as I know you had trouble deciding for a while. :thumbup:

I just spent ages in the bath watching Toby trying to escape out the left side of my bump. Kinda freaky!! He usually waits til it's dark and I'm in bed before he tries to Houdini his way outta there so id never really seen it propely before. Sooo weird!

aww..cottleston..thats soo great!! i cant wait till I can see that...Im def posting alien baby belly videos lol..lol...

@ wannabe that's fantastic!! Well Done girlie!!

@ Cottleston, it's so amazing to watch though isn't it!! I will always remember my OH's face when he saw it for the first time! Best feeling in the world!

aww..cottleston..thats soo great!! i cant wait till I can see that...I will def be posting alien baby belly videos lol..lol..

ok..it just kicked in that in a few weeks I will be seeing my own little bean on the US screen.... ive seen all of your scan pics and never thought about eventually having my own...AHH!!!....going to be soo awesome..hubby is taking off work to go with me...I know we are both going to be crying..gosh Im tearing up just thinking about it now lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"