The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MrsJerome, it is all so exciting hun, and that first scan will be so neat!!!!!!, I am so happy for you and DH!!!!! :flower:

@Cottlestone, how cool that must be to see the baby moving around!!! :thumbup: Before you know it hun, the baby will be here!!! So exciting!!! :happydance:

As for me, still no sign of AF yet, so who knows, maybe the month where I think I am out before I even started will be the month I get lucky and get my BFP... :winkwink: My AF ranges from 25 days all the way up to 33, so from this point on she can show whenever she feels like it.... :shrug:

I cant see my last post, how weird?? I have refreshed the page and it isnt showing...hmmmm....?/????

Update...Okay, so now i can see it, it got odd for a minute there.... :wacko:

Thanks wannabe!!..you have been soo great through this whole thing..I soo hope this is the month for you!!!.not only would it be amazing..and such an I told you so from all the people that tell you to not try and thats when it happens lol..but we could be bump buddies!!!!

Symptoms have returned, sore boobs again, mild cramps, tired...
Seems to be worse in the evenings.

6 dpo tomorrow, too early for a result but I'm still going to
Poas...lol

Weird dreams last night..woke up very confused, I think I thought it was real for a while.... How is everyone?

Erica - I am sooo Happy for you :D :D : D

Cottleston - Yay i am so glad you can see baby moving i bet you are well excited

Sweedot - don't POAS tomorrow it's far far to early wait till at least 9DPO and test with a FRER you should possibly get a faint line but i wouldn't hold me to it as it varies lady to lady...

Wannabe - fingers crossed for you, when is AF due then? mine is due Weds or it could turn up today if she wanted :/ Friday is test day....but am going to the toilet for england at the moment... :/

Hope you are all having a good night :D

@sweetdot, Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!!:dust: :dust: I agree w/Kitten that it is to early to test, but I know how hard it is to resist!!! :blush:

@Kitten, AF could show for me at any time, from today on, since my cycles range from 25 to 33 days, But I average about 28 days most of the time...

Both of you girls need to keep us updated on what happens when you guys finally test!!

Hi girls, how was everyone's weekend?
DH and I took a weekend trip to Atlantic City for a concert, and just to hang out. Luckily, my OV Watch read my fertile period as starting Saturday (yay!), so we got some vacation BD in. :) Should OV Wednesday, so trying to get DH to give it up every night through Friday, haha.

I ended up not getting bloods since I had them done yesterday..I got an early early early scan instead!! 5 weeks!!! here is our little blob/sac ....we go back next friday for 2nd scan and to hopefully see heartbeat

https://i55.tinypic.com/2qunbsk.jpg

That is very cool Mrs J! Wow! A heartbeat next! The crazy thing is that they can see these things on U/S! I think it's amazing!

Omg that's awesome! Seeing that lil heartbeat next time will bring tears to your eyes guaranteed! Xx

Found out today that because of my size, I get a growth scan at 36 weeks so I get to see my boy again before he's born! :happydance:

I am testing again Friday hopefully :) if not it will be saturday morning...

I feel sick right now :( it happens twice a day on average
around 11pm i feel sick and then about 10am i feel sick so :/ it's quite unusual...
got loads of creamy CM again today...

I ended up not getting bloods since I had them done yesterday..I got an early early early scan instead!! 5 weeks!!! here is our little blob/sac ....we go back next friday for 2nd scan and to hopefully see heartbeat

https://i55.tinypic.com/2qunbsk.jpg

Awww, how great that you got an early scan!!! :happydance::happydance: I am so glad that everything is looking good and coming along so well!!! :thumbup:

Ladies update on the property fundraiser.....

Just sold my iPhone :'( i am so sad to see it go, but it's for a good investment i guess....

selling my PS3 for the rest of it now... :/

I am testing again Friday hopefully :) if not it will be saturday morning...

I feel sick right now :( it happens twice a day on average
around 11pm i feel sick and then about 10am i feel sick so :/ it's quite unusual...
got loads of creamy CM again today...

Ohhh, that sounds promising hun...I hope that the :witch: stays away!!!:thumbup:

What ever happened with your friend you asked us about a few days ago, did she ever :test:?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"