The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for me today, I don’t really have any AF symptoms, no soar boobs or any of the usual symptoms, but I do have a ravenously hungry appetite that makes me want to eat everything in sight, and this is a typical AF symptom, so I won’t be surprised if the :witch: shows any time now....:shrug:

Hi Ladies,

I can normally stuff my face too when AF is due but all i want is toast haaha !!

Yeah she tested and it was BFN so she is going to talk to her doc...

i hope the witch keeps away....

hows every1?

Not to much going on with me today, ...I broke down and bought some FRER's from the drug store on the way home, and I am going to try to hold out to test until AF is late beyond what my longest cycle ever was, so if it goes beyond 33 days, than something is most likely up because after tracking my periods for about the last 16 months or so that has been my longest ever cycle!!! Altough if i break down and test early I will let u ladies know how everything turns out. I still have this annoying itchy red rash around my armpits on my underarms, I have been putting rash cream and lotions on them every day and the dag on things wont go away...ugghhhh.. No symptoms for me this cycle which is very weird, no soar boobs, they still feel normal, no cramping which i always get really bad before AF comes like a week or so before AF even gets here, very strange, the only symptom I have today is feeling like I could eat a cow!!! LOL..... :blush:

I started a thread on the first tri section asking if any of the other prego ladies got a skin rash, and a few did as well, so hopefully this will be a good sign!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/542565-skin-rash-early-pregnancy-symptom.html

oh yay wannabee!!!!!! so what day will that be that you test?

Well ladies The big wait begins.... AF could come Anytime between now & Friday so... i am going to buy my tests friday and wait and test with one saturday morning if no AF and then if nothing test again weds the following week

Hmmm, i think i will try to wait until Friday to test, and do it with Kitten, we can test together on friday :thumbup:..:winkwink:

But, if i cant wait and I test sooner I will keep you girls updated!!!!:wacko: Arrggghhh, I hate the 2WW!!! not sure if this means anything, butAnother random symptom that I have had is watery cm lately....hmmmm....:shrug:

Well ladies The big wait begins.... AF could come Anytime between now & Friday so... i am going to buy my tests friday and wait and test with one saturday morning if no AF and then if nothing test again weds the following week

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/GOODLUCK3D.gif

Hmmm, i think i will try to wait until Friday to test, and do it with Kitten, we can test together on friday :thumbup:..:winkwink:

But, if i cant wait and I test sooner I will keep you girls updated!!!!:wacko: Arrggghhh, I hate the 2WW!!! not sure if this means anything, butAnother random symptom that I have had is watery cm lately....hmmmm....:shrug:

Lets try test on friday :D i will get up super early to go buy tests if you like...
i think boots opens at 9:30 so i will go get a 2 pack of FRERs as they are buy one get one free :D

Lets try test on friday :D i will get up super early to go buy tests if you like...
i think boots opens at 9:30 so i will go get a 2 pack of FRERs as they are buy one get one free :D

Sounds like a plan!!!:winkwink: i will have to do mine early Friday morning before I geat ready to go to work in the morning... I got my fingers crossed for us both!!!!:thumbup:

Not much going on here either - I'm in the middle of the BD marathon :rofl: Then comes the part that DRAAAGS.
Looking forward to my gyn apt next week. Made an apt to get my hair cut and colored the next day. Trying not to stress too much. Last night I asked DH if I could "use" him every day for the rest of the week (I ovulate tomorrow, and figure go through Friday...) He's actually being very good this cycle. FX'd!!

Not much going on here either - I'm in the middle of the BD marathon :rofl: Then comes the part that DRAAAGS.
Looking forward to my gyn apt next week. Made an apt to get my hair cut and colored the next day. Trying not to stress too much. Last night I asked DH if I could "use" him every day for the rest of the week (I ovulate tomorrow, and figure go through Friday...) He's actually being very good this cycle. FX'd!!

WOO HOOOO! You go girl!!!:happydance: It's time for :sex:, :sex: and more :sex:!!!:thumbup:

Good luck hun!!!

just started crying watching this...watch the whole thing!!!..she gets soo emotional and its amazing!!! still crying!! lol..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXnQHpp-q-k&feature=channel

i've seen it before but never watched the whole thing! :D

I wish all of us to get our BFPs! :flower:

hi wtt!! if you havent been around here before then welcome welcome!!! I know I cant wait for Tiff and Wannabe to test soon!!!

Welcome WTT :)

Ladies - Today's Experiences are:

Nausia
Fatigue
Temps are still climbing
Lack of appitite (with AF it is increased)
Funny feeling in my lower abs
swollen stomach...
Even more CM than yesterday....!!

That video was awesome she was so shocked bless her !!!

How is every1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79