The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOHHH just thought of a few good questions....first...do you plan on breastfeeding and if so for how long?.....second.... how long do you plan on staying at home with the little one...and third... if/when do you plan on trying for a second baby?

I think I would like to breastfeed at home/in private, but have a bottle for Daddy and for when I'm out and about. I'm not sure about how long for though. I think that's something that I will wait and see how it feels at the time.

If I had it my way I'd be a stay at home mum until the kids were at school. I'm not sure we can afford that though? I have no idea yet! We definitely want 2 kids though, DF thinks they should be around about a year apart. This might change when he realizes that babies are hard work!!

I think I'm going to get the Fertilaid vitamin GNC has for this next cycle - you're supposed to take it instead of a prenatal while TTC, and once PG, switch to the prenatal. Figure it's worth a shot.
Now for MrsJ's questions...

I'm kinda up in the air about breast feeding. I'm planning on staying at home for maybe 3 months with the little one, since I'm a partner in a medical practice, and my boss will die with me being out so long. :rofl: I figure I'll breast feed and add formula around the third month so Mum or DH can take care of baby during the day. As for second one, I'd like to try as soon as possible, just because I'd like to have them close together. DH is hoping for twins, although they don't run in anyone's family.

Cottleston, you certainly have to stick around. This is a lovely group of girls, and you can keep us posted on what we have to look forward to. Especially since most of us, this is our first TTC. :thumbup:

Hoping for twins? Crikey. My OH mentioned that too... His Nan was a twin and they say it skips a generation! His sister is also pg (about 10wks) so now I'm convinced one of us will have twins lol

I will definitely stick around. This was my 2nd cycle ttc. 2nd cycle off bcp too. Just praying it sticks!

My mom was preggie with twins but MC'd one of them (its so crazy to think my brother or sister could have had a twin, I dont remember which one it was) and she says, that twins run in the family but I think she was just trying to mess with me. I would love twins but I think most women would, I know hubby would be happy too just maybe a bit overwhelmed. Speaking from tons of nanny older sister experience it is A LOT easier to deal with two of the same age than one that is crawling while the other is walking or a two year old that is tantrumy all the time and 4 year old that is into everything lol. My brother and sister (the older ones) are 16 and 15 with only 15 months apart. They were best friends when they were younger and now cant stand each other lol. I think if they were the same sex it would be a lot different. I would definitely want to have same sex twins. And my youngest siblings are a two year old boy and an 8 month old girl and my mom has such a hard time with both of them lol, of course Lexie the 8 month old is learning to defend herself against Trey her brother, apparently the other day he smacked her arm, she looked at him, and reached over and smacked him hard and then crawled away while he was in shock lol!!!! Course she is a red head so I think its that red headed temper lol... shes already outspoken at 8 months old lol..

Anyone else have a sex drive change? I dont have one anymore :nope: Normally I never say no and I get soo excited over the weekend and now I think about it and Im like, eh, dont really care now lol..

Just had a discussion with hubby about diapers lol..We decided cloth diapers while at home and then whenever we have to go out for a long time we'll just use disposables so you don't have to carry around an icky diaper..We have a front loader and end up with the same water bill every month due to some mess up in the system or something so it should work out great!! I am so happy to be talking about all this with him, and he also said he wold love twins too!!! This is the most baby talk I've gotten out of him in a while....

Mrs Jerome, I am glad your DH is so supportive about having a baby!! That really helps put your mind at ease I am sure!!! Mine has been really great about it too!!!

Ughhh, girl this 2 WW is really starting to make me go bonkers though!!:tease: MY hormones are raging out of contro todayl!!!! I am starting to hallucinate and see lines where they really dont exist on these dag on HPT's, LOL!!!!:fool::loopy:

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend hun??? What about you other ladies if you are still on here, do you guys have any plans???:winkwink:

Oh yeah lastnight I was feeling very randy and attacked hubby,LOL, hmm, today a little but not as much!!!!

He is working on his bathroom remodel (I'll post pics when hes done) hes tiling and it looks great. If I can find a before picture I'll throw that in too but it was one of those horrible 70s mustard yellow tubs/showerstalls. Well they hadn't put any support under it so it finally cracked down the center ("Yay" in my head) lol... so he got a new nice tub and is tiling the walls...I cant wait to see it...so I'll just be around and then I know one of my friends is coming over on Sunday for a while since her hubby will be working from 2pm till 12 am and then I offered for my other friend to come over sometime too since her hubby will be working at home and I figured she would be bored lol....I just want to start working on babystuff..nursery..clothes...accessories lol..I am in such an Baby OCD mood ..lol... its like I want to be horny coz Im afraid that during the week when he doesnt want to then I will want to but I just am not feeling it... but I am having weird feelings..in the tummy area..lol...not pains just..feelings..

there isn't anything very exciting going on with me this weekend. I am still unpacking and trying to get organized in our new house, which is starting to feel like it is going to take forever.:wacko: Tomorrow we are going shopping and will check out a mall close to where we live. We havent had a chance to explore much of the area since we moved here so I am looking forward to getting out and taking a break from the never ending unpacking of the house!:thumbup: We might rent some movies from the video store or go to the movies. i think that movie Inception looks interesting or that other one by M. Knight Shamalan, (sorry i forget how to spell it, lol):shrug:

Has anyone seen any good movies lately?? How about you MrsJerome?

Oh that M. Night movie "Avatar: The Last Airbender" is supposed to be horrible!!! but I heard Inception is realllly good....no movies for us...lately...oh I have no idea...we watch soo many..hubby loves movies..all kinds..foreign..comedy...Indie...action/adventure...I almost cant tell the movies we have seen apart since its been soo many lol..we are gonna watch Steve Byrne on Comedy Central at 12 tonight he is sooo funny and then watch this BBC show called The IT Crowd that is too funny as its nothing to do with computer IT stuff at all lol..

How far away did you move? I kind of would like to move but then again I wouldnt lol...I dont like our neighborhood as its not really a "everyone is friends" neighborhood that Ive always wanted and I hate our yard as most of it is mostly on a slope and I dread trying to work kids play areas onto that lol... we also have wayyy to much crap to be moving and I have been moving 2-3 times a year for the last 5 years while in college and then moving here so I'll pass lol...

Sandra has stiiilll not contacted me..ugh I am soo anxious...lol...she hasnt even asked for any info, the only confirmation I have is that thing from Paypal saying I purchased a reading...

Ok well I would love to stay and chat but hubby wants to go snuggle and watch tv...will check back tomorrow... hopefully with a reading or at least an email from one of the two psychics lol.. goodnight ladies!!! if anyone tests tomorrow morning on a whim post it for us please lol!!

Inception was amazing. I just got back from seeing it with DH and my father - this was the second time DH and I went to see it. DH is wonderful about being dragged to movies with me. He even likes the Twilight saga, so he went along to see Eclipse with me a couple weeks ago. :)

The psychic thing is addicting, MrsJ! As you can see from my siggie, I've had a few. Jenny isn't worth it - all she gives you is a conception month and sex. Brooke also, but a little more personable. Gail is the one I really connected with.

Three of the four said it was going to be a boy, and July/August. I'm not counting the July ones out yet since technically this next cycle is starting in July, so you can always sway that way. :shrug:

Sending DH to GNC to go buy my vitamins tomorrow...plus I think he and I both are going to start going to the gym/going running more. Both need to lose weight. I always laugh and say I want to lose it so I can gain it again when I get preggers.

Good night, ladies! Have a good weekend!

Inception is such a great movie! I would happily go see it again. But I'm off to see Toy Story 3 tonight I think.
Also I loooove IT Crowd. Yesterdays one had a robot in and I love anything to do with robots, geek that I am lol

I poas this morning. I swear I just like torturing myself. I've got some ICs left but the line is soooo much fainter than I get on frer. It stills shows up but they must not be as sensitive so I think I'll probably worry until the cheapies get darker.

Ok. Wiped a little later this morning and had watery red blood on tp. I dont know what to think. Doctor wont see me til wednesday. Test this morning was + and I don't know what to tell DF. I'm terrified. :cry:

Ok. Wiped a little later this morning and had watery red blood on tp. I dont know what to think. Doctor wont see me til wednesday. Test this morning was + and I don't know what to tell DF. I'm terrified. :cry:

:hugs: Stay strong sweetie.

This is my test from this morning on a First response 07/24/10, it is the same test taken in two different places and it is unaltered, i finally think i can actually see a faint second line for real this time, LOL!!!! :thumbup: Do you see it or is it officialy time for me to check into an institution???:winkwink:

FRER 07-24
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/07242.jpg

Same Frer 07-24 (both pictures taken shortly after I weed on them within the time frame)

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/0724.jpg

Once again I am going to do another FRER in a few days and if I am not hallucinating than it should get a little darker in a few days when I do the same test again!!! :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"