The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hey FF predicts that i ovulated on the 16th so am 9dpo anybody up for testing in 3 days ??

I'll test again in three days with you just for the heck of it lol...what kind of test are you gonna use? FRER or just the Tesco kind?

i got some cheapies off amazon, they are 10MIU apparently then i have a clearblue plus if i get a positive on one of those. :D
what about you ?

I will be testing everyday from now on until either AF shows or until I get my :bfp: so if i have no progress before than I will also be testing, lol!!:blush:

sounds like the easiest thing to do..... expensive if you get ones from the supermarket though lol what tests do you use ?
x

I am having kind of a random symptom right now, my right nipple is very soar and itching, lol, not sure what that is all about.... just thought i would share!!! :blush:

Good luck kitten, I hope you get your :bfp:!!! :flower:

I have some cheap rite aid store brand ones I bought and one more first response left over. i figure I can go through the cheap ones and not feel as guilty about spending the $$$ and save the first response for after AF is due!!!! I must admit I have been flying through these tests this month!! UGGHHH!!

same to you wannabeprego call me Tiffany though :)
the only symptoms i have had is feeling nautious and earlier i had lower abdominal crampin :/

:D :BFP: for all of us i hope :D

I got those Dollar Tree New Choice tests, got 4 of them so I'll test every other day until a BFP or a AF. And will confirm with digital and then a blood test at Drs.... my boob feels a little sore under the left arm but it could just be my imagination...nipples definitely still sensitive but not like they were before last AF so maybe that lack of a PMS symptom is a good sign lol... do you think?

ROFLMAO, I was yelling at my hubby because we were sitting here watching a movie and his feet stink!! SOO he goes and gets the can of lysol and sprays his feet with them!!!! What in the world!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told him to go wash it off since it is not supposed to be on his skin, i mean just wash your feet off with soap and water like a normal person, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:loopy:

Haha I Can't Comment On The Symptoms
Anyways Men And Feet, DH Was Laid The Opposite Side OF The Sofa To Me Today And Put His Feet Up Told Him If He Didn't Wash Them Then Me And The Kitties Would End Up Dying They Were That Cheesy And He Blamed His Shoes LOL

ha ha yeah..well at least he listened to you and didn't just tell you to get over it lol...are they always that way or just tonight for some reason?

I got those Dollar Tree New Choice tests, got 4 of them so I'll test every other day until a BFP or a AF. And will confirm with digital and then a blood test at Drs.... my boob feels a little sore under the left arm but it could just be my imagination...nipples definitely still sensitive but not like they were before last AF so maybe that lack of a PMS symptom is a good sign lol... do you think?

I went to the "Dollar General" store and they didnt have any HPT. GRRR, so i got cheap Right Aid ones!!! sigh...

Some women dont have any symptoms when they find out they are pregnant, hmmm, every women is different so I cant say for sure!!! I feel like my AF and dull type cramps are gone now and no AF, so i am hoping :witch: stays away!!!

Normally like the first 2 days of AF I get wicked bad cramps and they hurt so bad i have to take tylenoll, so i am hoping that this is a positive sign.:thumbup:

ha ha yeah..well at least he listened to you and didn't just tell you to get over it lol...are they always that way or just tonight for some reason?

LOL, not always, but lately it seems like they have been. I told him we need to throw his shoes in the wash and buy some odor eaters, LOL:wacko:

also soo hungry..bout to eat a tostinos party cheese pizza..soo good..soo bad for you but soo good lol...playing harvest moon tree of tranquility and staying out of his way while he works on his tiling in his bathroom...

men just don't tend to listen in general lol :)
i usually get cramps the day i am due on and they are really bad normally

So....lets see...good topic for tonight...hmm.... oh..when are you gonna start taking you kid to daycare type things like mommy and me or music time? and when would you be willing to leave them in a daycare for at least a half day program?

erm..... i think that i would want to be a stay at home mum for as long as possible with baby before considering daycare, then about the age of 16months i think i would start by taking baby to morning play groups to meet other babies same age and meet other mums :D

Yeah I definitely want to start as early as possible to socialize them and show them the big world, dont want to end up staying at home all day for their sake and especially for my sanity lol...

well i'm off to bed now as its 4 in the morning here....
will talk to you all tomorrow sometime :D
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly