The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies Just A Quick Update for you all 12/13 Days Over Due The Witch Still standing by not testing and have had a small amount of barely visable brown CM

Fingers Crossed Kitten!!

Wannabe! Can't wait for another beautiful test!

First off, I want to say all of you girls on the thread are wonderful and thank you all so much for all of your support....:hugs:

Ugghhhh...I feel so silly for letting the blue dye test fool me because AF came yesterday...I retested yesterday before AF showed up, on another clear blue and it was a definate BFN...so in conclusion I will never buy clearblue tests again, no matter how cheap they price them...I still cant believe how convincing that dam test was...even some of the expert line spotters I know on this thread were foold by the darn thing...:growlmad:

Yesterday was crazy on top of AF showing, I went out onto the floor at my job and met my supervisor working the shit shift of 4:30 pm to 1am, and it was absolutely horrible. For the first half hour of my shift I couldnt even get onto my systems and got locked out..my supervisor came strolling in late, I had alot of questions lastnight and alot of the time there was no one around to help me, the supervisor was gone for hours and I was on a team of all new hires, and they were all strapped to the phones so they couldnt help me because we were so busy, the one supervisor that was around to help didnt know anything about the internet so she couldnt really help me... I didnt know what the hell I was doing on many of the calls and didnt have anyone to ask for help...We just didnt get enough training..By my lunch break I had a splitting migrane headache and felt like I had walked into the gates of hell. When I did ask my supervisor a question she didnt even give me the right answer and was sitting on her fat ass too lazy to actually look at what was going on to actually help...Long story short my lunch time came and I went out to my car called my husband, cried, than had a fit and drove home, thats the end of that... Plus I heard bad things about this supervisor and was told she makes her reps do illegal things on sales...I also got to work a half an hour early to prepare and get ready for work, but because i couldnt log on I spent that time trying to get my passwords fixed, so the first time i had a question for my supervisor, she said "You should of read the packet I gave you", so I said i wouldof but I spent the first part of my shift trying to get onto my systems.:growlmad:

About 5 people in my training class got lucky and got supervisors with good reputations, but I got stuck with the crap supervisor, and when I found out who I had on friday i was so disappointed but I was trying to keep an open mind, supervisors can make your life a living hell if they are crappy ones...so stressful job plus crappy supervisor = me quiting....

Also when we completed training on friday, we didnt get to meet our supervisors at all, so mind you sunday night is my first impression of this supervisor. ALso I have been in call centers before and when new hires get out on the floor they have always had floor walkers walking the floor and available to answer questions, but not this place, we are tucked way in a corner with no one around to help on a team of all new hires....This company is crazy, from the employees to the customer, and I am so happy that I can say good riddens....

Now I am going to dive in and look for a new job, I made the wrong choice when I picked this job and i regret my decision big time.....Everything about this job has been horrible, and wrong on so many levels, from the training, to the people that work for, i was starting to feel like I was working for satan himself...

Awww Wannabe :( never mind. Fx'd for next time :hugs:
Kitten I'm crossing everything for you too!

:hugs: Wannabe! So sorry about AF, the test was incredibly convincing. Sorry about your job too! I was hoping once training was over things would be better, but if that's how the training goes I guess shouldn't have been surprised that's how they'd run the everyday part of the job. Good luck looking for a job that fits you better and isn't evil. :hugs:

Ladies Just A Quick Update for you all 12/13 Days Over Due The Witch Still standing by not testing and have had a small amount of barely visable brown CM

Good luck and baby dust to you hun... I hope AF stays away....:hugs:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/luck.gif

:hugs: Wannabe! So sorry about AF, the test was incredibly convincing. Sorry about your job too! I was hoping once training was over things would be better, but if that's how the training goes I guess shouldn't have been surprised that's how they'd run the everyday part of the job. Good luck looking for a job that fits you better and isn't evil. :hugs:

Thanks Spunky..:flower: I was hoping that once I started doing the job things would get better too, but when I found out that I got stuck with a shitty supervisor when we finished training friday, i had a bad feeling..I was only hearing negative things about her... I am regretting my decision to pick this job out of the several options that I had available to me, i picked the wrong one for sure..I am trying not to beat myself up though because I had no way of knowing how bad things were going to be, but this job ranks as one of the worst that I have ever had, definatly the worst call center that i have ever worked in and i have been in about 5 of them before....:growlmad:

I think with my job situation up in the air me and DH will put TTC on the back burner for a while, i need to get my work situation under control first...I might change my status to NTNP on here...

Wow, spunky the baby will be here in just about a month, you must be getting super excited !!!!:winkwink: I cant believe how fast time flew by, are you guys just about ready for baby's arrival yet .....:flower:

Wannabe i am so sorry to hear about AF arriving, i had some major cramping about 35 minutes ago i swear she is going to show tomorrow, maybe the back burner is the best option at the moment.

"Life Happens While We're Busy Making Other Plans" - Thats what my step mum told me and i believe it to be true thats why im not trying and am just taking each day as it comes =) Stick to it and oneday it will happen hugs.

I am so nackered tonight which is unusual =(

I have some good potential news, i got back in touch with a staffing agnecy that i worked with for the temp job i had before and they have a couple of potential temp admin jobs that they are trying to get for me, and have sent in my resume. Keep your fingers crossed for me girls and maybe i will have another job lined up pretty fast...:winkwink:

Thanks Spunky..:flower: I was hoping that once I started doing the job things would get better too, but when I found out that I got stuck with a shitty supervisor when we finished training friday, i had a bad feeling..I was only hearing negative things about her... I am regretting my decision to pick this job out of the several options that I had available to me, i picked the wrong one for sure..I am trying not to beat myself up though because I had no way of knowing how bad things were going to be, but this job ranks as one of the worst that I have ever had, definatly the worst call center that i have ever worked in and i have been in about 5 of them before....:growlmad:

I think with my job situation up in the air me and DH will put TTC on the back burner for a while, i need to get my work situation under control first...I might change my status to NTNP on here...

Wow, spunky the baby will be here in just about a month, you must be getting super excited !!!!:winkwink: I cant believe how fast time flew by, are you guys just about ready for baby's arrival yet .....:flower:

I have some good potential news, i got back in touch with a staffing agnecy that i worked with for the temp job i had before and they have a couple of potential temp admin jobs that they are trying to get for me, and have sent in my resume. Keep your fingers crossed for me girls and maybe i will have another job lined up pretty fast...:winkwink:

Definitely don't beat yourself up! You can't go back. It was the right decision at the time and turned out unfortunately. :hugs: Sorry about the NTNP, but like Kitten said, once people stop trying it can happen!

I'm getting NERVOUS now, I'm not sure about excited. I've been excited for months, now the nerves are really kicking in. I've got until Friday to clean out my classroom and go on Maternity leave. So excited to not be working for a little while! My job has stressed me out since I started it 5 years ago! There are good times, but too much time outside of work is spent on getting ready for classes and grading. I've been putting off packing my hospital bag and finishing his room until after Saturday (done with work and baby shower!). Then I'll really have to get serious :haha: Hopefully he'll come after I'm done washing clothes and putting stuff away and buying necesseties. Sorry I just rambled like a crazy here, but it's helping me realize what all I have left!

Fingers crossed on the staffing agency! A new temp job until you find what you really want is awesome!

Wannabe i am so sorry to hear about AF arriving, i had some major cramping about 35 minutes ago i swear she is going to show tomorrow, maybe the back burner is the best option at the moment.

"Life Happens While We're Busy Making Other Plans" - Thats what my step mum told me and i believe it to be true thats why im not trying and am just taking each day as it comes =) Stick to it and oneday it will happen hugs.

I am so nackered tonight which is unusual =(

I had cramps from week 3-week 10. Kept thinking AF was coming! Here's hoping it's a good sign for you (and the tiredness!) :thumbup:

Wannabe, I'm so sorry about AF :( :hugs: I saw your other thread and was convinced :(

Also sorry to hear about your job. It does sound like it was terrible there and I think you may have done yourself a favour getting out before it really had s chance to drag you down. Now you can focus your energy on finding a more suitable, enjoyable job. Fingers crossed you get good news from that agency.

I can understand why you want to NTNP for now. I still have every hope that you will get your BFP really soon xx

Chelsea... Omg where has the time gone?!!
How are you feeling? Physically, I mean? Are you still pretty comfortable or are you getting to the point where you're just bored of being preggers? lol

Not entirely sure why I'm online right now. Toby has been super colicky all day. He's finally sleeping. I should be resting!!
Oh well. Sounds like he's waking up. Too late! :dohh:

having trouble reading everything as I'm on my ell- but wanna I'm so sorry af showed. That is so awful I really thought that was your bfp :( I'm so sorry.

hope to get on tomorrow and catch up on everyone and do a better post.

Chelsea... Omg where has the time gone?!!
How are you feeling? Physically, I mean? Are you still pretty comfortable or are you getting to the point where you're just bored of being preggers? lol

Not entirely sure why I'm online right now. Toby has been super colicky all day. He's finally sleeping. I should be resting!!
Oh well. Sounds like he's waking up. Too late! :dohh:

I'm really tired (not quite 1st trimester tired, but I feel really worn out and barely pulled myself through work today and am not sure how I'm going to finish work this week!). If I wear my brace during the day my back and hips don't ache too bad, but I'm really wearing down. I've been getting cramps (really low, but no bump tightening-so not BH or contractions apparently) and sometimes my tummy just aches. Just really looking forward to being off of work after friday and taking naps and getting James' room ready! I'm so ready to be done testing my blood 4 times a day and watching everyhting I eat and getting depressed cause my morning numbers are slightly high, and my doctors give me a bad time about it. I just want to be able to eat without worrying or feeling guilty!

:hugs: Sorry Toby had been colicky!! I hope you're getting a little more rest and will be able to enjoy DH being home for a little while!

This Time last cycle i had come on CD47 AM 10 Days And Counting Till Test Day Now....

Hope You Are All Ok I Will Return In A Few Days To Give It A Break Chelsea You Will Have To Email Me A Piccy Of James When He Arrives If It;s Before May 27th =) x

Not much going on with me this week, just been going crazy applying to tons of jobs...I got a call back from one administrative job i applied to but it was was a temp for only 4 to 6 weeks, and that is way to short of a length of time, during that time i could of just kept looking for another job and found something much better....

My AF was weird this cycle and only lasted 2 days, which is short, today,which is CD3 there is no blood left really...plus i was bored and did an OPK yesterday and it was positive which i found to be very odd.... Have any of you girls ever done an OPK on your period and had it be positive?? :wacko: Usually AF is longer than this, and lasts 3 to 5 days.....hmmm...women's bodies are crazy, who the hell knows what is going on with them..LOL...:wacko:

I Totally agree, womens bodies are a mystery to us and worse to men...

CD49 Officially now.... =( Peeing more and more.... =/

Wanna I hear sometimes OPKs will go positive when you get your BFP...? Maybe its not really your af...? Fingers crossed for you!!!

Ladies A Quick Update For CD49 - Just Been To the Toilet and When I Wiped there Was A Hint Of Pink On The tissue No Current Signs Of AF At the moment.... =/

Wannabe Keep Positive =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back