The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Spunky, I hope the baby comes soon naturally....but if you have to be induced I hope the birth goes smoothly and with very little discomfort:hugs::hugs:...I got my fingers crossed that James will be making his entrance soon and that he is a happy and healthy baby...:winkwink::flower:

AFM, there hasnt been much going on...I have been stressed with job hunting and finances, so it has been taking its tole on me and DH's relationship.....:wacko::wacko: I had a meeting with a staffing agency on Friday and I am supposed to hear something back this coming week once they check my references and I have another meeting with a second staffing agency tuesday afternoon as well... so between the two of them, I am hoping that something is going to work out soon for me...Ugghhh, the stress of everything has got me eating junk food, fighting with DH and feeling depressed......:cry:

One good thing is that me and DH had lots of :sex: on time for my OV window, so who knows maybe i will get lucky this cycle....:shrug:

DH leaves for business for his job for 2 weeks on sunday, so he will be out of state, I will miss him, but maybe it is a good thing that we get a break from eachother for a little while.....

:bfn: girls. Thought so. So onto cycle number two, whenever AF decides to show.

:cry: :hugs: hun.

AFM, there hasnt been much going on...I have been stressed with job hunting and finances, so it has been taking its tole on me and DH's relationship.....:wacko::wacko: I had a meeting with a staffing agency on Friday and I am supposed to hear something back this coming week once they check my references and I have another meeting with a second staffing agency tuesday afternoon as well... so between the two of them, I am hoping that something is going to work out soon for me...Ugghhh, the stress of everything has got me eating junk food, fighting with DH and feeling depressed......:cry:

One good thing is that me and DH had lots of :sex: on time for my OV window, so who knows maybe i will get lucky this cycle....:shrug:

DH leaves for business for his job for 2 weeks on sunday, so he will be out of state, I will miss him, but maybe it is a good thing that we get a break from eachother for a little while.....

I hope that it is good for you guys then, and i'm sorry that you've had such stress lately. :( Thinking of you.

Spunky- how's that baby hangin?

Wannabe, maybe a break is what you need. I know sometimes it can be a good thing.
I got the BFN call at work today, so I just sent a text msg to DH, and his response was "So we keep trying." I was rereading a blog I had YEARS ago on LiveJournal - I started it back in college, 2002, and it goes until 2010. I reread when I met DH, when we first started dating, etc...made me feel a bit better, remembering how we fell in love, etc.

My boss is so pissed the RE is upping my Clomid - it made me so moody last month, he's not looking forward to it, LOL.

Ugh, getting crampy finally. Come on, :witch:, where are you??

Lindsay - Glad you're ok, and I hope the witch comes soon so you can start again! Great that they're increasing your clomid, and I hope it doesn't make you too emotional!

Wannabe - Thanks for the well wishings. Sorry things haven't been going well lately. Good Luck getting a job, your leads sound promising. Sorry you and DH have been fighting. I know when things get stressful sometimes it's nice for a break. Here's hoping the break will help you both vlear your heads and you'll have a great homecoming! That's what I miss about him being gone in the navy, not him leaving, but when he came home things were so magical for the first few days!

DaretoDream - Starting to hate life.

AFM - 9 days overdue now. I have my appointment tomorrow and am hoping they want to induce me right away. I don't know if I feel selfish asking for it, so I'm hoping she says they're done with me being pregnant. Especially since my mom's going with me and she's of the belief baby will come when he wants. Thanks wannabe for the quick delivery wishes! Even the doc said induction increases risk of c-section because if you're being induced your body just isn't ready. I am just worried with my Gestational Diabetes how fricking big he might be getting in there! He's just curled up fat and happy and getting fatter! I'm really depressed he hasn't come yet and am starting to lose hope that he'll come on his own before induction. Sorry I've just been really down since last week about being overdue.

awww spunky I think that if you are that worried and miserable and have weighed the risks I hope they will induce you. I hate that you are that uncomfortable! It's terrible! I'm going to be a wreck at the end I just know it. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Please update when you can!

as for myself starting to be weird with food again. Like I'm hungry sometimes but get full pretty fast. Or am thirsty rather than hungry. And I think I detect some queasiness in my belly if I eat too much. Just feeling uncomfy and strange.

Chelsea - :hugs: I agree, get that baby out of there! 10 days over is enough. He's cooked. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow also!

D2D - you've only got 8 more weeks, holy cow! And weird about the food stuff. My appetite hasn't been up to par last few days.

Ordered a Pilates and a Yoga DVD set from Amazon last night - both have videos for "inflexible" people. Ha ha. My cousin is also doing a C5K (Couch to 5K) program - I downloaded a podcast for a program like it, and will be trying it this week. I need to get back into running. We have a lake by us that has a 2 mile track around it, perfect for me and the dog. I'm just getting depressed sitting on my ass. Got new shoes, I'm ready to go. The videos are for the 2WW, and the days in between running - my RE told me during the 2WW I can't do Zumba, or anything that raises my internal temperature (well, I *can*, but it's not recommended, I guess). Figure yoga and pilates are supposed to be good during pregnancy, will try to get into it now.

No AF yet. What the hell? IUI #1 was 16 days ago, and IUI #2 was 15. The trigger shot to make me O was 17 days. I'm started to get confused. Would think that with the meds AF would be *bam* right on time. :shrug:

nj- I always meant to get into the yoga stuff. I'm just lazy! Wish I wasn't :( I think it's great that you are doing it!!!!! And about af- I agree with you.... Weird that it's not here yet. Those meds and things I would think the same- bam she's here- did they say anything about her being delayed??? I mean to expect that?

my almost 9 yr old just sat next to me and said mom, i know the baby in your belly makes you very tired and impatient. when seh comes out will you be more calm again....lol so funny! i didnt realize i was being impatient. we had a little babyshwoer lunch get together thing yesterday and we played a game, questions surrounding the pregnancy and when the hubs was asked what his is least favorite thing about me being pregnant he said my attitude....BOO i have a great attitude LOL what happens is my OCD kicks into overdrive and everyone gets in teh way of my mad cleaning haha...well i called in some help this weekend and my entire house is clean, we bought the carseat and i packed the hopital bag, plus cleaned out my car....so all i need to do this week (in between appointments) is sit outside and let the kids play at the pool. that should ease some tension! how is Spunky doing tonight??? Dare-do you have any last month nesting stuff going on? i feel like i should be "nesting" but im not. i mean we did celan teh hosue and stuff but thats normal housework....i usually have repainted something ina wild bright color by now LOL my baby hasnt flipped yet. im 34 weeks, 3 days now.....i wonder when she will!

busy! Can't believe your kid said you were impatient!!!! That's hilarious! And that your husband said he doesn't like your attitude! Men! Lol. Let them carry a baby for 9 months I'd guarantee you there would be a ton more whining and complaining than what we do!!!!

I haven't even thought of a hosp. Bag yet. But my nesting is really bad. I am constantly thinking about the nursery and I just rearranged all the baby clothes we just got into sizes and didn't take the tags off so I'll have an excuse to go through again before I wash them! Dh just watches and smiles - I think he thinks I'm crazy.

busy any thoughts on when she is coming??? I have a feeling mine will be early- ONLY because she is constantly moving. Feels like she is trying to get out and meet the world!

Well girls, i have a testing thread going in the HPT gallery if anyone wants to take a look... I really dont know what to think of the tests, I am not getting excited or anything because I have been fooled before by the HPT's and AF always gets me, so I am trying to find some patience which is always fun... LOL... :wacko: :wacko:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...see-anything-added-another-test-page-3-a.html

@Spunky, I really hope you can get induced or that baby decides to make his entrance on his own soon....good luck hun...I can completely understand getting anxious now waiting on baby to arrive, plus being big, and uncomfortable, hormonal and than the concerns with your diabetes, I can only imagine how impatient you must be feeling...god only knows how impatient i get in the 2WW waiting to find out if i am pregnant or not, let alone the excitment you must feel to finally get to meet your baby boy!!! Hang in there hun, one way or the other he is going to be making his entrance very soon, and i am sure everything is going to be just fine...:hugs::hugs:

@NJ, I hope that AF shows soon, so you can move onto trying for your next cycle...I also need to get back into working out,try to get back into jogging again, I am going to start my diet again tomorrow...I had a total binge day today because I am supposed to be starting my diet tomorrow, Burger King and Mexican food, ugghhhh, i feel like a beached whale...LOL :wacko: I dropped DH off at the airport this morning and he has called me and he has arrived safely at his destination...I hate to admit it, but it feels good to get a break from DH and get some time to myself...

@Dare, How are you feeling,:flower: it is getting so close to baby being due, before you know it your baby will be here...wow time is flying by so fast lately...

This is going to sound like a silly question...But girls I have been wondering for the longest time.... What do you guys mean when you say "I am nesting" .....Ummm, what is nesting....sorry I have never heard of this term until I got on this site, and still cant figure out what it is...LOL.. :blush:

@Wannabe, I think I see a line!! Try again in a couple days, though, you're WAY early. FX'd for you.

Don't take this the wrong way - if you get your :bfp:, I'm the only one left on this thread without one!! :cry:

wannabe- I am terrible with tests- I have total line eye. I think I see something but don't go by me!!!!! I have been doing good hun thanks for asking- how have you been??? Anything new and exciting??

nesting is when you start -well- nesting in your home. Like rearranging things or cleaning like crazy getting ready for baby. Throwing things out to make space- taking out baby clothes and folding and re folding over and over again... Which I JUST did about an hour ago.. My mind is constantly on the nursery and getting it ready for baby. Does that help? I'm not the best explainer sometimes!

nj we will just have to recruit others. And- I won't leave you behind!!!! I'll stick with you until you get that bfp- and you will get it!

@Wannabe, I think I see a line!! Try again in a couple days, though, you're WAY early. FX'd for you.

Don't take this the wrong way - if you get your :bfp:, I'm the only one left on this thread without one!! :cry:

Thanks for looking at my HPT thread....Dont feel bad about thinking about being the last one on the thread to get your BFP....believe me I have had those same thoughts and have felt sad as well thinking about it....:hugs::hugs: I am sure that it is only a matter of time before you get your BFP and all of us girls whether we are pregnant or not will be here to cheer you on....:hugs::hugs:

I am not getting my hopes up yet too much though yet with my HPT's because I have been fooled by the darn things so many times before and it is early still, although I wonder if I OV'ed earlier than i thought i did this cycle.... I am staying cautious in case AF shows so it doesnt crush me if she does show...ugghhhhh.........:wacko: I am going to go grocery shopping tomorrow and will pick up some FRER's at the store to make sure I am not getting fooled by the cheapy tests...Did I mention patience is not my virtue....LOL...argghhh....:wacko:

wannabe- I am terrible with tests- I have total line eye. I think I see something but don't go by me!!!!! I have been doing good hun thanks for asking- how have you been??? Anything new and exciting??

nesting is when you start -well- nesting in your home. Like rearranging things or cleaning like crazy getting ready for baby. Throwing things out to make space- taking out baby clothes and folding and re folding over and over again... Which I JUST did about an hour ago.. My mind is constantly on the nursery and getting it ready for baby. Does that help? I'm not the best explainer sometimes!

Thanks for looking at my test....:flower: I am doing alright, except for stressing over finances ... Nothing to exciting going on, I have just been hunting for jobs hoping that one of the two staffing agency's that i have been working with comes through with a job for me soon....

Yeah you explained "nesting" very well....I felt so silly for having to ask what it meant, but i just couldnt figure it out...LOL...I thought it meant like the women hiding out laying low while pregnant, lounging around in the house or something and I kept imagining a big birds nest with a women sitting in it...LOL......:wacko:

i dont think she is coming super soon....but confession: i "checked" for my cervix to see if anything was happening and its still ralaly high. but super soft and open.....
the thing i think is sooo funny about their opinions is that i dont realize im being irritable or impatient lol. im a pretty calm easy going person so maybe they are sensing that its not coming so easily to me LOL as far as the baby being born i have thought since the beginngin somewhere between June 21st-25th....

Ladies could I join in with you all?

Hi Hotpink, welcome to the thread....We would love for you to join us..How are you?:flower::winkwink:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/tricyclebear.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back