The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i missed this whole page!!! aaahhhhhh wanna i see the line!!! i do i do i dooooO!!!!

Hi, Hotpink - welcome to the thread!

Wannabe - keep us updated! I'm just teasing about being the only one left without a :bfp: - you guys have always been so wonderful with your support. Some of you have stuck around since getting your BFP's, and it's so lovely to follow you guys in your journey. You guys are the only ones I can talk to about the whole TTC thing - my DH just thinks I'm crazy. :rofl:

Also, D2D, about the Clomid - I've found some other girls who have had later periods than usual on Clomid alone - but I had the HCG trigger for ovulation, so I know exactly when I O'd - that's what's throwing me off.

i missed this whole page!!! aaahhhhhh wanna i see the line!!! i do i do i dooooO!!!!

Thanks for looking at my thread busy!!!:flower::winkwink: Gosh
i really hope this is it, but i am going to stay relaxed about it in case the :witch: shows up....:wacko:

Wow, I cant believe how close it is to you being due!!! You must be getting so excited....I hope you have a smooth and easy delivery and a happy and healthy baby....:flower:

Good morning girls, i hope that everyone has a great day today!!!

I added some more tests to my thread in the testing gallery from this morning that I did with FMU and I am still not sure what to think.:wacko:..I was hoping for a more definate answer...I will be picking up some FRER's at the grocery store today and will use them with FMU in a day or two.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...nyone-see-anything-updated-test-page-4-a.html

Thanks for looking at my test....:flower: I am doing alright, except for stressing over finances ... Nothing to exciting going on, I have just been hunting for jobs hoping that one of the two staffing agency's that i have been working with comes through with a job for me soon....

Yeah you explained "nesting" very well....I felt so silly for having to ask what it meant, but i just couldnt figure it out...LOL...I thought it meant like the women hiding out laying low while pregnant, lounging around in the house or something and I kept imagining a big birds nest with a women sitting in it...LOL......:wacko:

Hey i didn't know what nesting was either until i witnessed a friend actually doing it! At work! she was going insane!! And i heard someone use the term and i was lik 'ohhhhhh!!!!' like a little light went on!

Ladies could I join in with you all?

:wave: Hi there hun!!!

i dont think she is coming super soon....but confession: i "checked" for my cervix to see if anything was happening and its still ralaly high. but super soft and open.....
the thing i think is sooo funny about their opinions is that i dont realize im being irritable or impatient lol. im a pretty calm easy going person so maybe they are sensing that its not coming so easily to me LOL as far as the baby being born i have thought since the beginngin somewhere between June 21st-25th....

LOL busy i tried finding my cervix the other day and i couldn't! It feels... strange in there! It must be really high up! and WOW that is really soon!

Hi, Hotpink - welcome to the thread!

Wannabe - keep us updated! I'm just teasing about being the only one left without a :bfp: - you guys have always been so wonderful with your support. Some of you have stuck around since getting your BFP's, and it's so lovely to follow you guys in your journey. You guys are the only ones I can talk to about the whole TTC thing - my DH just thinks I'm crazy. :rofl:

Also, D2D, about the Clomid - I've found some other girls who have had later periods than usual on Clomid alone - but I had the HCG trigger for ovulation, so I know exactly when I O'd - that's what's throwing me off.

Yeah that's why i joined bnb- so i had people to talk to about ttc and everything!! because DH was going insane from me talking about it all the time. helped me control my outbursts of random ttc talk. :haha: Hmmmm... still no sign of AF?

Good morning girls, i hope that everyone has a great day today!!!

I added some more tests to my thread in the testing gallery from this morning that I did with FMU and I am still not sure what to think.:wacko:..I was hoping for a more definate answer...I will be picking up some FRER's at the grocery store today and will use them with FMU in a day or two.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...nyone-see-anything-updated-test-page-4-a.html

Just checked hun- what dpo are you? Again i think i see a faint line- on mine i didn't have a line at all at 10dpo (i had those SAME tests) and then at 12 i had the faintest line and 13 it was clear yet still faint.

Wannabe - Hoping that's it for you!! They look promising! I remember being terrified until AF was officially late so hang in there :hugs: And thanks for all the encouragement.

Lindsay - Sorry AF isn't here yet! :hugs: I'd be curious and confused too!

Busy and DaretoDream - I had no nesting this whole pregnancy. I cleaned to prepare but had to force myself. No obsessing no craziness. Just tired.

Doctor's appointment in 6.5 hours. I'm not leaving without an induction date. Not allowed to sleep on back, if I sleep on either side for like an hour my hip hurts. I slept like 5 hours last night, which sounds like a decent amount but I am so tired and I hurt. I'm so over this. Hopefully I wont come back from the doctor's appointment and they'll just send me to the hospital. I doubt it though. They'll probably just assign me a date for later this week. But I am going to bring up my diabetes and make them make sure he's ok with more than just a doppler. At 10 days overdue I want reassurance he's still thriving or I want him taken quickly. I'm so over being pregnant! I want to meet James and be exhausted and emotional because I just had a baby not because I'm still waiting!

At this rate I think Busy may have her Kendall before me! :winkwink:

And Wannbe and Lindsay - No one is leaving here until we all have our BFPs!!

And Wannbe and Lindsay - No one is leaving here until we all have our BFPs!!

Thanks, Chelsea! That makes me feel better, I feel like we're kinda left behind.:blush: Especially since MrsJerome has not been around AT ALL since she got her BFP. That was kinda shady. :shrug:

I'm guessing no news from Chelsea is good news - I'm hoping she's being induced as we speak!:thumbup::happydance:

AFM - FINALLY started spotting just a LITTLE bit. So hopefully AF will be here tomorrow, and I can make appointment for CD3 bloodwork on Thursday or Friday, start Clomid, and then ultrasound/bloods on the 18th or 20th, hopefully HCG and IUI on the 21st or 22nd...so we'll keep our fingers crossed for a July BFP.:flower:

It's still early, HotPink. Sometimes implantation can be as late as 10dpo.
If not, then you're with me for next month. Looks like you and I are close on our cycles - mine will likely start tomorrow.

It's still early, HotPink. Sometimes implantation can be as late as 10dpo.
If not, then you're with me for next month. Looks like you and I are close on our cycles - mine will likely start tomorrow.

Implantion was at 7dpo for me so it just might be to early but af should start the 8th so still waiting on her to show.
Would you like to be cycle buddies?

hotpink how do you know when implantation was????? I didn't get a positive until 12 dpo. At 10 is was negative. And at 12 so light dh thought I was nuts.

hoping spunky is ok tonight

thinking about Spunky also!! maybe baby James is on his way!!!!!
congrats on the BFP wanna!!!!
welcome Hotpink-dont feel too discouraged! 8dpo is very very early!!!!!

@HotPink, if :witch: shows for you on the 8th, sure! I need a cycle buddy. All these girls and their baby bumps. ;)

@HotPink, if :witch: shows for you on the 8th, sure! I need a cycle buddy. All these girls and their baby bumps. ;)

Woohoo alrighty then

Well ladies some of you have implantion cramps or bleeding/spotting, well I have really bad implantion cramps

im feeling blah today. very emotional.....i cried today over a stinkin swing set. we havea very nice playground set at our old house. we moved here almost a year ago, we still own the other house. i want to bring the playground here. DH doesnt want to. we have been "discussing" it for a year. he is very set on not having here, has his reasons i am very set on moving it here, i have my reasons. we cant agree. we NEVER disagree on something for so long! we always come to a conclusion.....and so i cried. over not having the swing set. what is wrong with me! LOL im having cramps tonight. feel alot like the contractions i was having last week. but i also dont feel very well, has about 3 or 4 days of body aches and headache etc. last night a bad cough started so today, i have sore abs-headache-cough. boo :( OB check up in the morning. and i think they are doing that Strep B test and checking my cervix. they do those things at 35 weeks, and ill be 34 weeks 4 days. so i dont know?

My thoughts are with Spunky too, :hugs: I hope either way everything went well at her appointment today and if James has arrived that him and mom are both doing great...i know she said if she goes into labor we wont hear anything from her for a few days because she wont have internet access....

@Busy, thanks for checking out my thread...I am still staying cautious about declaring my BFP for sure just because I have been fooled by HPT's before so I dont want to get excited until i can confirm it on a more reliable test like a FRER.

@Dare, I am not totally sure about my OV date this cycle...and I think it may be off by a few days....:shrug:....now all I can do is wait it out and see what happens....hopefully a dark pink undeniable second line will show soon and not the :witch:....

@NJ, I am glad that signs of the :witch: are showing so u can get onto the next cycle....Good luck and baby dust for your next cycle hun...:dust: :dust: :dust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back