The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wannabe, keep us updated. I hope this is your month!

I'm going to vent a little bit...
AFM - I went to get the blood/ultrasound this morning. Got called this afternoon (my cell phone was having issues, which is a whole 'nother drama in itself), and when I called back the office manager, she told me he's not going to start the Clomid, and wants me to come back in two days for more blood work. :( Apparently my estradiol level is too high, and he can't give me Clomid if it doesn't start to come down. I'm pretty bummed, because Thursday will technically be CD6, and I think it's too late to start Clomid at that point. If it doesn't come down...I'm not sure what. My ultrasound was fine, lots of follicles, no cysts. Progesterone level was good (was previously low). I chatted with her for a few minutes, she says it seems like my body just reacts really strongly to the hormones. :shrug:
The more I thought about it, the more frustrated I got. I mean, I really feel like I'm further behind than when I started this whole mess. We may have to skip this month, which is not something either of us WANT to do.
On top of that, one of DH's friends (who is a complete ass, btw), just text messaged DH to tell him he and his new wife (of THREE MONTHS) are pregnant. I told DH I wasn't surprised. His friend (Ed) was engaged twice before this girl - he broke it off with the last one in September, three weeks before their wedding, and immediately moved in with this girl. They eloped about three months ago, and Ed called me about a month ago+ that his wife kept going to the hospital with chest pain, and what did I think it was? Sounded like her gallbladder in all honesty, but in the back of my head I had this nagging thought that she was probably pregnant. I can't stand the girl (I know that's horrible to say), but the first time I met her, DH and Ed left me alone with her for an hour and I heard every little detail about her, including why she was dishonorably discharged from the Navy (she said, and I quote "I screwed pretty much all my crew mates...you're in the middle of the ocean, you get bored."), and every. Little. GOREY detail about their sex life. Ugh. Just rubbed me the wrong way.
And now they're pregnant. And I can't even bring myself to say congrats. Isn't that horrible? I just can't help but think, WHY NOT ME??? :cry:

Sorry, ladies, I just had to vent. I'm tired of this.

Busy, I hope you get Baby Kendall turned around. Cottleston did ok with the aversion with Toby. :thumbup:
Dare, my dreams are always bizarre, so I can only imagine what pregnancy dreams are like. I had some crazy dream the other night that I was at some doctor's penthouse in NYC (the doc is this little, very quiet, laid-back surgeon), and it was this CRAZY party. He was just floating around in a Hugh Hefner style silk robe, and a glass of scotch, one of the nurses was lounging on the bathroom counter smoking a cigarette, and one of our patient's mother's was dead in the bathtub. When I went to tell the Hugh-Hefner-surgeon, he floated in and said, "Ah, yes...I have seen this two times before." And then he told me to go home, and take the Fritos with me.

Makes me think I'm crazy sometimes. :)

oh i didnt know cottleson had one with James! must have missed those pages when i was missing from the forum. im excited to get details becasue im sooo anxious!!!! so anxious so very very anxious!!!!!!!!!! sort of freaking out actually lol

@NJ, Aww, I am so sorry you might miss out on this cycle because of problems with the clomid...:hugs::hugs::hugs: I know you must be so frustrated after waiting on your period to show for so long and getting excited for this cycle, and this happens... ugghhhh....:nope::hugs::hugs:

Is there an alternative fertility drug, other than clomid, that they can try if this one isnt agreeing with your body???

I know how hard it is to watch people around u get pregnant that sooo dont deserve it and how hard it can be on you, I dont blame u for not being happy for that girl, the way you described her, she sounds like a total slut!!! WOW, sleeping with the whole ship...I'm sorry but that is nasty..hmmm and when i am bored i can think of better things to do with my time...ugghhhh...:nope:

Hang in there hun, things will get better and your time is going to come....:hugs::hugs:

just caught up- but on my cell so ant properly respond the way I want- will tomorrow from the computer. Thinking of you all tonight

and huge :hugs: to those who really need them. Will be back tomorrow

The :witch: just got me. i cant believe after all of the second lines I got on my tests that this is happening again. :cry: I should of known better than to believe those tests. i feel like the girl who cryed wolf. I will never ever ever use the purple handled tests every again. I should of known better than to get my hopes up this month, only to be crushed once again. What a fool i am.:nope::cry: It just isnt going to happen naturally for me and DH and I need to accept it, with his low sperm count why do i even bother. This sucks!!! If it was going to happen than it would of by now and i just need to accept reality for what it is. :growlmad:

Unfortunatly, I have a bunch of those purple handled tests left and I think I am going to burn them because they suck.... :growlmad:

Hello girls,

How are you? It’s been long since i have been writing on this thread.. i was very very busy and barely had the time to rest 

I have been trying ttc no 1 for a year now .i am 29 years old. For these last 3 days i have been experiencing these yumptoms:

- hot flashes
- thirst
- continous headache
- sore gums
- tender boobs

I am 23dpo today. Could these be symptoms of pregnancy? When should i test?

Grrr AF never showed up yesterday I'm having lot of cramps but the could be form me being excersing again and back in 2008 when I had no AF for 4 months till DH and I got Married and :sex: cause I excersied way to much my Dr. Said to me I'm starting to think that cause AF should have came from cd28-35 and now it 37cd wth oh well I kind of like it being really active could do that too and I had this aswell in high school being in all the sport I was in I think it was like once a year I wouldnt have AF for 4 months aswell too...

oh my gosh, baby kenz just flipped again! little turkey. she is so unpredictable......i hope she stays this way now!

ohhhh... soorrry for being stupid... i thought she is testing herself ;/

Lol I tested but I I was talking to you aswell hun I got :bfn: how about you did you test yet I think you should....

i meant cycle day 23 not 23dpo... i did a mistake.. i am cd 24 now... how early should i have pregnancy symptoms? i am a 31day cycle

I'm updating from my phone, so will post more later. DH and I are out until next month. My blood levels went UP not down, so they are assuming I have an ovarian cyst - which means no Clomid. Very bummed, because that means I have to wait a month. Not what I was hoping to hear.

Lol I tested but I I was talking to you aswell hun I got :bfn: how about you did you test yet I think you should....

i meant cycle day 23 not 23dpo... i did a mistake.. i am cd 24 now... how early should i have pregnancy symptoms? i am a 31day cycle
Mmm well you should have sore BB's and some cramping I think but not sure every one is different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"