The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While BabyandBump tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations outside of the 'Ethical Prenatal Losses' forum.

Thread closed.

It seems like this thread is a source of great support and I would hate for you ladies to lose it because of a few posts. So, after removing a few posts that were causing upset, I am re-opening this thread.

But if abortion is discussed again, this thread will remain permanently closed.

Chris, I was about to message you to find out if deleting the offending posts would be possible. Seems you were way ahead of me!

Thanks so much. :thumbup: x

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I offended so many of you.

Thank you for all of you're time and may i wish you all the best of luck in the future.

Thank you, Chris!! It's very much appreciated! I don't know what I'd do without these girls.

All right, I've calmed down a little bit from earlier. It's awful having to be at work to get these phone calls from the RE. The office manager is a sweetheart, but I was just not expecting the blood levels to go up. Basically, she explained to me the MD went over all my labwork and the ultrasound again. It looks like I may have some small cysts which could be causing the estradiol levels to be elevated (but maybe not - he's not convinced). Since those levels keep rising, I can't do Clomid. No Clomid, no IUI - can't do it if there's a chance of ovarian cysts. So...I'll be sitting out the month of June.

DH wasn't particularly supportive, which just made me feel worse. Went into his "whether you choose to believe it or not, everything happens for a reason" rant, which was followed by "You can use this time to go back to the gym, so you can be healthier." Felt like he was channeling my mother. NOT what I wanted to hear. So, I kind of avoided him tonight - had a date to go to my friend Steve's house (gay, gay, GAY) and watch True Blood, order pizza, and drink wine. Did JUST that. Got to stare at some naked men (haha), have some carbs, cheese, and wine, which really did help just to take my mind off of it.
I know he means well, I know I'm being pessimistic, but it just wasn't helpful. (sigh) Fingers crossed for July. I have no idea what the RE wants to do with all this screw up from the Clomid. He seems to think my body just has a hypersensitivity to the hormones, and that it messed up my whole cycle (AF one week late, only 2 days long - really odd, I'm usually clockwork, 28 days, 5 day AF).

Busy - sounds like Kendall is just happier in breech! Do you go see the MD next week? They going to try to turn her first?

wannabe - looks like we're cycle buddies again. Is AF still here? Is it a normal AF? How's the job situation?

Dare - anything new on your end?

Cottleston and Spunky - how are the little men?

Hotpink and Isobel - how are you guys coming in your TWW?

this most recent flipping was back to the head down position. she has flipped 3 times in 2 weeks! my husband is calling her his tiny dancer. since im so hormonal it makes me tear up. we do go to OB next thursday (37 weeks) and if she if head down we just go home and continue weekly OB visits and wait for natural labor. if she is breech (again) we will schedule an inversion for the following monday.

All right, I've calmed down a little bit from earlier. It's awful having to be at work to get these phone calls from the RE. The office manager is a sweetheart, but I was just not expecting the blood levels to go up. Basically, she explained to me the MD went over all my labwork and the ultrasound again. It looks like I may have some small cysts which could be causing the estradiol levels to be elevated (but maybe not - he's not convinced). Since those levels keep rising, I can't do Clomid. No Clomid, no IUI - can't do it if there's a chance of ovarian cysts. So...I'll be sitting out the month of June.

DH wasn't particularly supportive, which just made me feel worse. Went into his "whether you choose to believe it or not, everything happens for a reason" rant, which was followed by "You can use this time to go back to the gym, so you can be healthier." Felt like he was channeling my mother. NOT what I wanted to hear. So, I kind of avoided him tonight - had a date to go to my friend Steve's house (gay, gay, GAY) and watch True Blood, order pizza, and drink wine. Did JUST that. Got to stare at some naked men (haha), have some carbs, cheese, and wine, which really did help just to take my mind off of it.
I know he means well, I know I'm being pessimistic, but it just wasn't helpful. (sigh) Fingers crossed for July. I have no idea what the RE wants to do with all this screw up from the Clomid. He seems to think my body just has a hypersensitivity to the hormones, and that it messed up my whole cycle (AF one week late, only 2 days long - really odd, I'm usually clockwork, 28 days, 5 day AF).

Busy - sounds like Kendall is just happier in breech! Do you go see the MD next week? They going to try to turn her first?

wannabe - looks like we're cycle buddies again. Is AF still here? Is it a normal AF? How's the job situation?

Well still no AF from a cycle 35 to 37 now she still never showed

hi NJ Angel, i am so excited to test.. i have been having a continous headache for 5 days and this morning i woke up ok - no headache... i am only 9dpo and i am not sure if these symptoms are period symptoms or early pregnancy symptoms.. i just wish that this baby thing happens... i get so frustrated sometimes... well thank you all girls for being so supportive xxx

Aw hun i'm sorry he's not being more supportive of you- that's horrible. Btw i have a gay friend steve too! we used to hang out all the time and he really could cheer me up when i was down- but then he went off to college elsewhere and became 'too cool' for me- and we've really grown apart. :( I miss those times.

I'm glad you were able to get out and re cooperate a bit. i would need that too.

As for myself nothing really huge to report. Had a major burst of energy yesterday where i cleaned my room, the bathroom, did a BUTTLOAD of laundry, and washed our floors by hand.

Then dh came home and seemed annoyed that i asked him to make dinner. :growlmad: too damn bad.

I'm really tired today so taking it easy. Still have a few things i want to do, but much easier things. Baby is very active, and just kind of waiting for her arrival. I can't believe how close we are getting- it just hit me last night. Plus we just got a bill to tell us what they want paid up front before i go into labor- and it must be paid about a month before my due date... so that means i have to pay in full at my next visit. Next friday. Great.

@NJ, Sorry that DH wasnt being supportive.:hugs: I know how hard it is when our men dont understand what we are going through when it comes to TTC. I go through the same thing with my DH as well. I am glad you have your friend to talk to and support you when things get tuff. :thumbup:

I am so sorry about June not working out for you hun....:hugs::hugs: I really hope that they can come up with some kind of a plan to try other options or another drug or something so you can get back to your IUI for July... I got my fingers crossed for July being a better month for you hun. :hugs:

Ugghh, I never knew that TTC would be this hard or this painful.... :nope: I have learned alot from going through this experience and if i am ever lucky and blessed enough to get pregnant, I will never take my gift that I have been given for granted!!!:flower:

@Isabel and Hotpink...Good luck and baby dust to you two girls....I hope that you guys get your BFP's soon!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

As far as AF, I had 2 days of normal AF flow and my 3rd say is almost nonexistent, and pretty much almost gone already. It is a bit odd because lately my cycles go longer and last a full 3 to 5 days. I did an HPT test and all I have is these crappy purple handled tests and there was a very faint barely there line, I think it was probably just an evap.

One thing I did notice is that the day before AF showed, when I tested with FMU the HPT had almost went negative, it was so faint that I could barely see it, and the day AF showed the HPT test was the same way, and I had lost my symptoms that I had been having..Than all of the sudden I got these real bad cramps and AF showed, so I honestly think I had a chemical pregnancy. All of those second lines showing up in the time limit and being pink too.

I am hoping that when I go for my infertility consultation next Friday that the OBGYN that specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility will be able to offer me testing to make sure there is nothing wrong with me. If there is something wrong with me I am hoping that I can try something simple like clomid or progesterone to help the bean stick. I see alot of girls on the thread that struggle for months to get pregnant, and then they take fertility drugs and get pregnant shortly after. I hope that can be the case for me. Maybe I have a hormonal imbalance and that is why I had a chemical and bean didn’t stick, I am wondering if this may have happened before to me because I have gotten lines on HPTs before as well. I will discuss all of this with the DR next Friday morning and hopefully we can figure out a game plan, and do things that would be covered under my current health insurance plan, which only covers the diagnosis of infertility and not the actual treatment. Next year if we need infertility benefits I will have my husband look into one of the more expensive health insurance plans with infertility coverage and if needed we will go ahead with trying the more expensive infertility treatments starting next year, like artificial insemination would be the best one to start I think since DH does have some healthy sperm that are motile, but just not enough....

Hello girls...

My period is to come in 5 or 6 days. I did an early pregnancy test this morning and on the instructions it says that if there is a really faint line, it means that you are pregnant. I tried the test this morning and there is a really faint pink line but not all the way...its just a little – short line... dont know if i explained well.... what do you think girls??????????

Hello girls...

My period is to come in 5 or 6 days. I did an early pregnancy test this morning and on the instructions it says that if there is a really faint line, it means that you are pregnant. I tried the test this morning and there is a really faint pink line but not all the way...its just a little – short line... dont know if i explained well.... what do you think girls??????????
I say take another test tomorrow with me af is no where to be fine or nor is coming I got so sick last night around 1 in the morning then again at 6 when I temp
Systems:
Hotflashs
Cramps not like af
Feeling like vomitting but don't
Feeling very tired after meals

@Isabel and Hotpink...Good luck and baby dust to you two girls....I hope that you guys get your BFP's soon!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

thanks dear.. its been a year TTC for me now.. and it has been really tough and sad... sometimes i thinkt that it will never happen. .. i have my laparoscopy appt in 2 weeks time. i am a bit afraid as it has its risks as well.... i need prayers ....

this morning i tested again... and BFN... yesterday i had a little short light pink line... i thought today it will get darker... but it didnt... dont know what it was!!!!

Sorry I've dropped off the face of the earth, but I don't find myself on the computer much at all. Still haven't caught up on the thread, but am thinking of you ladies and hoping you're all well. Love you! :hugs:

(we're doing ok. Breastfeeding has been much better since my cracked/bleeding/scabbed nipples have healed. He likes to eat all the time, which I'm ok with now that the pain isn't horrible, still hurts some though. He's quite vigourous. My mom stayed with us for a week, and it was great help. My husband changes almost all the diapers. I've only had some baby blues, getting overwhelmed and hurting. I don't recommend tearing. Hoping some day I'll heal and it wont suck to walk or sit up - I need to sit reclining back for the most comfort. James is putting on weight and sleeps for hours at a time. Have had a few times where he's cried for like an hour though and that was very stressful. Husband is taking 3 weeks off starting now that Mom is back to work. Should be interesting!)

Miss you guys! :hugs:

Glad to hear you're doing alright hun!
There's light at the end of the tearing tunnel I promise.
It took about 2 months to feel completely back to normal but walking/sitting upright felt ok by about 5 weeks I think? Because that's when DF and I BD and I wouldn't have don't that if it still hurt!

And whatever you do, keep doing your pelvic floor exercises... They help SO MUCH. I got lazy with them and could feel the difference.

Big hugs to you and your lil fella x :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back