The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NJ, i am so glad to hear that your friend saw the heart beat!! That is great news!! :happydance: I hope you can find a good DR so they can get you some answers soon. Good luck!!

Wow, Busy, I am so sorry the L&D was so hard on you. :hugs: :hugs:

Hubby is home now, and we are about to pop some popcorn and watch that movie "Insidious"....I love scary movies....:thumbup:

Busy, that L&D makes me want to ask my OB to schedule the C-section now. I'm sorry it was so painful and difficult for you!
Put my dog and cats in the crazy animal club. Dog won't leave my side for last two weeks, I mean ROYALLY underfoot, which is fun with an 80 lb lab! The cats? Feel the need to constantly knead my belly. Go away!! The cats have been the last two days. Ugh.

Wannabe..I meant to tell you..DONT WATCH THAT MOVIE!! lol lol..we watched it friday night and I was afraid to get up and go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.. lol lol..because of the creepy man standing in the nursery...ah!!! lol..its actually pretty good..almost too good..and now Im terrified of what Im going to hear on the baby monitor when Im home alone lol..damn those monitors!

Wannabe..I meant to tell you..DONT WATCH THAT MOVIE!! lol lol..we watched it friday night and I was afraid to get up and go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.. lol lol..because of the creepy man standing in the nursery...ah!!! lol..its actually pretty good..almost too good..and now Im terrified of what Im going to hear on the baby monitor when Im home alone lol..damn those monitors!

LOL...OMG..wow that movie was creepy!!! The demon guy freaked me and hubby out!!!! :devil:We both jumped out of our seats when the demon guy was right behing the guy at the dining room table.:twisted:..WOAH!!!! I havent seen a horror movie that freaky in a while, me and hubby got goose pimples!! The baby monitor thing was definatly creepy!!! It was good but I must admit when I was walking around my dark house after the movie I was all paranoid and stuff.:wacko:...LOL..........

Busy, that L&D makes me want to ask my OB to schedule the C-section now. I'm sorry it was so painful and difficult for you!
Put my dog and cats in the crazy animal club. Dog won't leave my side for last two weeks, I mean ROYALLY underfoot, which is fun with an 80 lb lab! The cats? Feel the need to constantly knead my belly. Go away!! The cats have been the last two days. Ugh.

@Nj, sign me up for a C-section, because I am right there with you!!! :blush:

I have heard stories about pregnant women and their animals becoming very affectionate and clingy when they are pregnant. I wonder what makes them get like that...:shrug:

My 65lb lab mix felt that she should jam her nose into my tummy everytime she saw me for the first few months of my pregnancy. I said she was trying to kill the baby while my husband said she was trying to smell the baby. The other lab mix became much more distant and became a Daddy's boy once I got pregnant.

Wannabe I told you!! lol lol..in my bathroom my toilet is right across from my shower which is just has an etched glass door..and I was afraid I would get up to go potty and that man from the nursery in the movie would be standing in my shower.... or that when I walked back to bed I would see him standing in the room somewhere in a corner...geez..I swear I saw that one part and then kept my eyes covered for most of the rest lol..hubby was laughing at me...but he definitely jumped too at a lot of it...

Oh and on a pet note..we have two outdoor cats..Bookums only loves you if you have food lol..or if he THINKS you have food and hates sitting on your lap or being held....Schnookums on the other hand doesnt care about food and will sit on your lap sometimes but not for long usually..however since being preggie he will jump up on me allll the time and just sit there forever..until I move him..and hes really gentle with the biscuit making thing on me as before he would just go crazy and it hurt like hell..so I think he definitely knows..

5 more days till I go home for my shower..I wish I could do the bellycasting thing this weekend at home but we will be super busy with the parties and stuff so I guess we'll wait till later when Im a bit bigger and more rounded out..

Im working on an online scrapbook webpage for Brieanan...Im doing a real scrapbook of course too but I want one to be able to show all the ladies on here and all our family that doesnt live by us..which is pretty much everyone lol..and Im super OCD so it gives me something to do...there is a great site called www.cropmom.com you make online scrapbook pages with all these pre-made layouts or you can make your own..and then you can download it for free..which is what Im doing for my website..or you can pay for good quality print outs which is like..$1.99 a page...if you arent into the messiness of real scrapbooking..its a great site either way...Im gonna work on my page some more today and then will post a link here so you ladies can take a look...

Oh AND!!! Im in the double digits....98 days left!!! cant believe it!

My male cat had always slept with his dad at night, and as soon as i was pregnant he left him and sleeps RIGHT next to my head all night long. He follows me most of the morning in my routine, and then goes off by himself again. But he went from daddy's boy to taking care of me. It's adorable. And he is the cutest one in the house so i don't mind. lol.

The dog was doing fine until last thursday that makes me want to blow my brains out, and the other cat became more talkative, and will let me pick her up and hold her for a few moments and purrs- she doesn't really like to be held normally. Just tries to wiggle away. So that's a nice change as well. :)

Hi girls,

I am so glad today is my last day of clomid!!! :happydance: The first 2 days were the worst for side effects, but the rest of it was very mild. I think maybe my body got used to the change and the symptoms started to subside maybe...:shrug: The good news is that me and DH are having alot of :sex:. Our goal is to try to have :sex: at least once a day for the next week and a half straight through my OV/fertile window. We are already on a roll and have had :sex: twice the day he came home, and than once lastnight too!! :blush: :haha: I am going to bust out the soft cups,preseed and my artificial insemination kit I bought a while back and never used, and use them when I am OV'ing, like a couple of days before and after OV, Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies....I am hopeful that this could finally be my month!!! :thumbup:

So excited for you Wannabe! Clomid is going to be your magic answer! :hugs:

Thanks for the good luck wishes girl...I hope everyone is having a great week!!! :winkwink:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/thankyoubear.gif

Good Luck Wannebe!!!i hope this is your month! we are all rootin for ya =)

Did any of you that registered at BabiesRUs have any problems..or know if your family had problems buying stuff off the registry? they lost/closed my account and my registry..they got my registry back after I emailed to complain..said that also fixed my account and I should be able to access it but I still cant..but..oh well..as long as I can access atleast the registry...just soo annoyed... I was going to just get on my registry and close it..only a few items there anyway..but..someone had bought the tommee tippee starter set and some pacis so I guess I'll leave it open since apparently some people would rather go there than Target...

Oh and found out last night that my cousin is preggie..shes the one with the little girl that just turned 1...and she had a horrific pregnancy with her..she had to have a C-section because of her hips and her Dr said this is her last baby to safely carry/deliver since she had such a rough time last time...so shes getting her tubes tied or whatever after this one...but they are happy with two and they wanted them close together so I am happy for her..

@Mrsjerome, Congrats to your cousin on her pregnancy. That is wonderful news. I hope her pregnancy this time goes better than the first. :thumbup:

Sorry about the Babies R Us registry situation, that sounds like such a pain especially since your baby shower is getting closer. Glad u can atleast access it now, but I will remember this when I go to do a baby registry in the future, and I will probably pass on Babies R us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"