The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey I've missed loads on this thread, sorry girls!

Wannabe... Good luck for this cycle hun! I so so hope clomid is the answer for you xx

Toby and I fell asleep while playing earlier. We napped for almost 2 hours!! We had a bottle malfunction last night so neither of us slept too well. Made up for it this afternoon :D

Erica - I registered at Target only as our closest Babies R Us is like 50 miles away. My cousin registered there and no one wanted to go there so she only got like 2 things off her registry. I didn't want the same. She didn't have a problem with it though, just no one went. :shrug: Sorry you're having a problem!

Katherine - sorry about the bottle malfunction! James has been sleeping well at night (see below) but not napping. I love our naps! So glad Toby napped with you! Congrats on the continued weight loss!! I've really enjoyed reading your blog!

AFM - I'm a terrible mom. We let James sleep on his tummy for naps. He "napped" from 10pm - 5am! I slept from 11pm-5am of that! Holy Crap! The next night he "napped" from 8pm-3:30am! I kept thinking he'd wake up, I'd feed him, then put him on his back, but he didn't wake me up until morning! Last night was the third night in a row he slept well. Tomorrow is the funeral for my grandma. My brother is flying in, it'll be nice to see him. It's my mom's birthday today, so we're going to go over there, go to Grandma's rosery tonight and have dinner with my mom. On a side note I must have done too much two days ago cause my girly parts have started hurting all over! (feels like I had been pushing again when really I was just donig my kegels and walked around the block once) and I've started spotting and I stopped bleeding like 2 weeks ago. So just trying to take it easy yesterday and today. Sorry if TMI, just be good to yourself and take it easy after birth, James will be 6 weeks tomorrow so I thought I could start being more active, apparently my body says not yet. (Also because of this my doc told me at my 4 week followup to hold off on sex until at least week 8 since I had such a "truama" at birth! Honeslty, I'm ok with it as I hurt and I'm just tired!) Oh! And breast feeding has almost stopped hurting! It's almost not bad! Still some pain, but not as much. Looks like things are finally getting easier.

Gyn visit went well. I go for ultrasound first thing in the am. She's thinking they'll see a HB because my beta should be high enough. Was >3000 last week - doubles every 48 hrs, and you can see HB at about 25,000. So, we shall see. Can't wait till tomorrow. Poor DH has to be in court, so he can't come :(

@Cottlestone, thank you for the good luck!!! I am glad that Toby is doing well and sleeping better now.

@Spunky, I am glad that things are getting easier with James, and that he is sleeping almost all the way through the night now. I think it will continue to get better as he gets even bigger. :thumbup: I am glad you are becoming a breast feeding pro now!! :winkwink:

@NJ, i am glad your DR appointment went well!! Good luck with your scan tomorrow, I am sure it is going to go very well. Just remember that some girls dont see a heart beat until they are further along, i think like 8 weeks or so?? I just dont want you to get scared and worried if u dont see the heart beat yet. I am sure things are going to just fine though since your HCG #'s are so strong and continuing to improve every day!! :winkwink: I am sorry your DH wont be able to make it, but hopefully he will be able to make the next scan.:hugs:

Lindsay - How exciting! Looking forward to hearing about the ultrasound tomorrow!!!

Wannabe - Thanks! Are you :sex: like crazy? Hope so!!!

Sorry, girls, was updating from my phone, didn't want y'all to think I'm all self-absorbed and ignoring what everyone else is up to :)

@wannabe - :sex::sex::sex::sex: it up, baby! Did you ever hear of the Sperm Meet Egg Plan? Check it out as far as timing. (google it)

@Katherine - I'm glad Toby's doing well. My mom has always said you nap when they nap, so go for it! ;)

@Chelsea - sounds like James is doing great! He's sleeping for great stretches of time. Now if we could just even it out a little bit on both ends so you sleep through the night...

@Erica - my father used to be VP of ToysRUs and BabiesRUs before Babies went separate. Let's just say that I'm also going to be using the registry at Target, or another store we have here - Bye Bye Baby.

AFM - I'm a terrible mom. We let James sleep on his tummy for naps. He "napped" from 10pm - 5am! I slept from 11pm-5am of that! Holy Crap! The next night he "napped" from 8pm-3:30am! I kept thinking he'd wake up, I'd feed him, then put him on his back, but he didn't wake me up until morning! Last night was the third night in a row he slept well. Tomorrow is the funeral for my grandma. My brother is flying in, it'll be nice to see him. It's my mom's birthday today, so we're going to go over there, go to Grandma's rosery tonight and have dinner with my mom. On a side note I must have done too much two days ago cause my girly parts have started hurting all over! (feels like I had been pushing again when really I was just donig my kegels and walked around the block once) and I've started spotting and I stopped bleeding like 2 weeks ago. So just trying to take it easy yesterday and today. Sorry if TMI, just be good to yourself and take it easy after birth, James will be 6 weeks tomorrow so I thought I could start being more active, apparently my body says not yet. (Also because of this my doc told me at my 4 week followup to hold off on sex until at least week 8 since I had such a "truama" at birth! Honeslty, I'm ok with it as I hurt and I'm just tired!) Oh! And breast feeding has almost stopped hurting! It's almost not bad! Still some pain, but not as much. Looks like things are finally getting easier.

You are NOT a terrible mom!!! why would you even think that?!

Gyn visit went well. I go for ultrasound first thing in the am. She's thinking they'll see a HB because my beta should be high enough. Was >3000 last week - doubles every 48 hrs, and you can see HB at about 25,000. So, we shall see. Can't wait till tomorrow. Poor DH has to be in court, so he can't come :(

So glad the visit went well- and so excited for your ultrasound!!!

@Erica - my father used to be VP of ToysRUs and BabiesRUs before Babies went separate. Let's just say that I'm also going to be using the registry at Target, or another store we have here - Bye Bye Baby.

yeah they fixed the registry disappearing but still cant get into my account..I can access my registry separately...at least I dont have most of my stuff on there..I have it on target...just glad I still get to try the tommeetippee bottles since someone already bought them...

LOL...To answer your question girls, Yes me and DH are having :sex: like two rabbits in heat!!!! :haha: :blush: I was going to give DH a night off from :sex: lastnight because I felt bad because he was so tired after work in the afternoon, but we ended up doing it anyways..:blush: I havent ovulated yet, but I normally dont ovulate until like CD13 or a little later. I have been doing OPK's every day though, sometimes a few times a day to make sure I dont miss my surge. since this is my first time with clomid i dont know if it will affect when I OV or not, and I have read that the clomid makes some womens cycles shorter....so since this is my first time using it, it will be interesting to see how my cycle ends up going, hopefully it will all end in a BFP!!!:mrgreen:

@NJ, I have heard of the sperm meets egg plan but havent looked into it that much. I will have to read about it more, i have seen the thread on B&B a few times. Make sure you update us today because us girls, are looking forward to hearing about how your scan went today!! :flower:

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/7246fd94.jpg
Six weeks, and heard the heartbeat! 122 bpm!

@NJ, awww hun, I am so happy for you hun!!!!!! WOOOO HOOO!!!!How exciting!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Are you guys going to tell anyone the wonderful news that you are pregnant since you heard the heart beat!!!!

NJ thats awesome!!! congrats hun!!!! Did you cry when you saw and heard the heartbeat?! i sure did!

Hey girls,

Do you guys think this OPK looks positive or "almost" Positive????:shrug:

DSC02016.jpg

DSC02018.jpg

DSC02021.jpg

Hmmmm..or is it negative and i have another day or two before I OV??....

@wanna- not yet hun. Soon though!!!! And btw, i had some days where it looked just like that, and then the next day no line- and then BAM there it was- darker than the control line!

Well Brieanan has once again decided my stomach is a punching bag lol..so much its almost made me sick to my stomach..literally lol lol..its soo weird feeling her do all this crazy UFC combo moves on the inside..I just hope she is this energetic this weekend when Im home with all my family and doesnt go all shy...

I am dreading my drive home on Saturday..it takes forever..and its sooo boring..but at least my siblings are coming back with me..and this next week is Official Nursery Week! if we dont get at least the primer and one coat of paint done..Im going to scream! lol.. hoping they can stay till the 2nd of August so my sister can come to my 3D/4D with me as hubby has to work...and my brother can help hubby with the wainscoting and stuff which he wont let me help him with..hes soo worried about me getting hurt or something lol..course after he slashed his finger almost off last time I guess I should be glad... what is everyone else up to this weekend?

Back to wannabe and Dare - still only told a few people (my boss, my two closest girl friends). Otherwise waiting for first tri to be over - only six more weeks!! I didn't cry when we saw the heartbeat. Was too excited. DH is finally showing signs of BEING excited. We drove there separately (he was in court, I was at work), and he wanted to take the pictures with him. Too cute. He was asking all kinds of questions, like where's the placenta, etc, and he made sure I made the next appt for his day off.

Wanna...I talked hubby into taking me out to mexican tonight lol..yay!! lol..and I'll be on msn once we get home..hopefully we dont have to take a Home Depot detour :dohh:...when it comes to the OPK I dont think it looks close close to positive but its def getting there compared to the ones you showed me yesterday..but it can get dark fast so just BD like crazy lol..hope your Clomid ovulation isnt as bad as mine was..but its over fast and you survived your first Clomid cycle without killing hubby :happydance:

I found out that my cousin that was preggie earlier this year..the 17 year old one...has to have laparoscopic surgery to hopefully correct what they think is endometriosis...thats what we thought I had when I was younger..but apparently it was PCOS..she just started feeling pain all the time and just wants to stay in bed which is totally weird for her..I hope that they are able to fix it coz I know how bad it sucks to be in pain all the time for no reason in between periods and stuff..I also hope she doesnt have any serious damage and that it wont affect her fertility later on...

nj- my dh keeps a copy of the ultrasound on his viser in his car :) I love when guys do that!!! So cute!!!!

Dare, we're going to start a scrap book for LO, so that will go in. :). I have a copy on my phone. Can't believe I have to wait seven weeks for next one! I can't wait to be able to find the HB on my own with my stethoscope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"