The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so dreading the emotional after shes born..I swear I might end up telling MIL off when shes here if she pushes me lol..I have a feeling my patience for her will be very very diminished lol lol...

I know he loves me and all but I guess my ex wasnt like that with me...clearly why Im not with him anymore lol lol...and so Im just not used to it...I mean I know he loves me Im just not used to the whole being called pretty or cute all the time...

The changing table is soo cute!! even hubby says its cute lol lol.. its sitting in our living room until he hopefully finishes the wainscoting next weekend...and then we can start moving stuff in there... cant wait to post pictures!! speaking of pictures..you need to post more of Ava! I bet shes doing some cute faces by now...

I would get emotional towards the end wondering what we were going to do with a baby. And I had a lot of worries with him. But nothing was as bad as afterwards!

The emotional afterwards is insane! My husband told me I could have a good cry everyday. And I did, lots. I got Zoloft at 4.5 weeks postpartum to help, and it really has. Now I'm only crying once a week instead of a few times a day. Everything is just so overwhelming.

Hi girls,

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!!!:thumbup: I am ovulating today and me and DH had :sex: on Saturday and Sunday. I am sure that we will have :sex: this afternoon when he gets home form work as well....:winkwink::blush:

Here is my lovely positive OPK. I had really bad OV cramps this morning so I could tell I was OV'ing this time.

DSC02705.jpg

DSC02709.jpg

Saturday DH and me went to a state park that runs along the Delaware river we went walking for a couple of miles on a paved trail that they have there and watched some boats go up and down. There was some pretty interesting historical facts along the trail and we saw some geese. It was nice although it was kind of hot out on Saturday. Here are some pics of some of the boats we saw, one is a tug boat and the other one is a tug boat that was towing another boat.

DSC02689.jpg

DSC02699.jpg

The rest of the weekend we rented a few movies, "Priest" and "Jumping the Broom"...They were both alright movies, I was disappointed with the priest movie, it wasnt as good as it looked from the previews.

@Mrsjerome, I love the changing table you got, it is very pretty and getting a great deal on it makes it an awesome find. That sounds great about the used baby clothes exchange thing. What website are you going to for this? I want to check it out and see what it is about.

That is really sweet the way that your hubby is being with you, He loves you very much. I can only imagine how emotional I am going to be when my time comes and I am pregnant, I cry now over little silly things like on movies and stuff so I bet i will be balling over all kinds of things with pregnancy hormones going as well.:blush:

i am so sorry not getting on here very often guiys!! im soooo busy :( i feel like i cant keep up, i cant keep my head above water. hosuework is falling behind, laundry is never done, i only made dinner 2 days last week, i forgot to pay a charge card bill, adn my "desk" is an absolute mess. i have piles of mail and bills istting all over needing to be gone through, and theres been baby poop on my sheet for 2 nights, i jsut havent been able to wash them :( very hard adjustment this time ladies.....supermom is not feeling so super. and im teh childrens choir director at our church, in addition to being a singer myself...the demanding schedule for that is wearing me down. school is about tos tart which means boyscouts is in full swing. and homeschooling my preschoolers will be in full force. 3 nights a week and every weekend is jam packed from here to eternity and al li want do is brush my teeth BY MYSELF!!! every weekend has 4 or 5 obligations we have to make. this weekend, friday-wedding, saturday-company picnic, birthday party for 10 yr old boy, housewarming party. sunday- church in town, family reunion 2 hours out of town, and then church in the evening (we have 2 services)....not to mention this week i have choir practice and group sessions on wednesday night, small group study on thursday night, and the hubs is out of town AGAIN this week! sorry im venting but i am overwhelmed!!!!!
here are a few pics from Kendalls newborn photography session. im trying to get some printed for the anouncements (6 weeks after shes born) and i use an online ocmpnay which is why im on my computer in the first place lol

Busy...remember..boundaries..maybe its time to let someone else take over the kids choir thing..even if its temporary...give the kids more chores..I know that E.. can handle putting clothes in the laundry or at least helping you fold them! as well as vacuuming and doing dishes and stuff...and even L and Mcan fold towels and washclothes and baby blankets... I know its hard when you are so used to being busy and doing stuff all the time but trust me.. you dont want to turn out like my aunt and her family..they are so busy with stuff...24/7 365...that they barely see each other..or the rest of the family and when they do all the kids do is watch tv and sleep and be on their cell phones or laptops... God doesnt expect you to be a supermom..just a good mom..and Im sure he would understand taking your responsibilities down a notch..remember thats between you and him not you and the rest of the church or your friends... (see..I did read it!! :blush:)

@Busy, awww, your baby girl is sooo cute!!!! :flower:Thanks for sharing the pics!:winkwink:

Thats alright if you cant keep up with the thread, I am sure all of us ladies can understand how busy you are with a newborn and your other children!! I agree with Mrsjerome about cutting back on some of the activities and seeing if your older children can help out with chores around the house. Even if you just do it until the baby gets bigger and things get easier. A newborn and all of those acitivities would be overwheling for anyone hun, that is totally normal. Just do the best that you can and step back from the things that are not mandatory even if it is just temporary until things can get a little easier for you. :hugs:

Ok I just sorted through my 18 gallon tupperware tote thing of baby clothes..here is what we have so far

socks-22 pairs
bibs- 9
hats-8
headband-1
short sleeved legless onesies- 25
long sleeved legless onesies- 8
long sleeved legged onesies-3
sleepers-21
gowns-11
shirts-6
jackets-2
dresses-3
pants-12
shoes-3
big snuggle blankets-3
lovies-2

Most are 3-6 months..some are newborn but I dont think she will be in that size very long..if she even comes out in that size lol..and then some 6-9 month things..the shoes are size 2 which is like..3-6 months I think...

does this seem like a lot of stuff? I guess Im just hoping we wont get tons more clothes at the showers instead of other small non clothing items we need more...

here are some pics..the chocolate cake I made saturday lol...not the prettiest but I was more concerned about finishing it so I could eat it...then last weeks belly pics...and OMG the stretch marks are growing..I have started using a stretch mark oil on them...like a billion times a day.. ...then the clothes we have so far...socks and bibs and hats are in the basket..

Attachments

• P8200213.jpg
    P8200213.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1
  • P8150208.jpg
    P8150208.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
  • P8220215.jpg
    P8220215.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 3
  • P8220216.jpg
    P8220216.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2
  • P8220217.jpg
    P8220217.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1
who cares what the cake looks like I'll eat it!

thats exactly what I thought lol lol..this week is going to be a baking week for me..I have mini cookies to make for my baby shower party favors..and I also am making the cupcakes for the shower too..give me a chance to use all the baking stuff I bought...since hubby is a diabetic I dont do it much...:cry: lol lol...

Wanna - Those OPK pics are beautiful! As are the pics from your adventure! Good luck DTD! Fingers crossed!

Busy - I feel like I'm doing a terrible job when it comes to chores too! I agree with Erica, get help and just do what you can! You can't be perfect, you still are a SUPERmom! Kendall is beautiful!

Erica - Glad you're so pleased with all the clothes and the cake looks super yummy!

Dare - My little guy still doesn't want to be put down long enough for me to bake! I agree with those that say this is the 4th trimester! He's starting to be able to be amused for 5-10 minutes (for like twice a day). He's in my arms almost all the time. And mostly attached to my boob since that makes him the most happiest. He eats almost every hour it seems. BUT he sleeps a lot. I'm glad the cosleeper has been working for you so well!

AFM - I've been eating like there's no tomorrow and gained some weight back :( But I can't stop stuffing my face! :cry:

Organizing Brieanans bottles and food stuffs in the pantry...sanitizing the bottles and nipples and pacifiers...already starting to feel like a mommy!!

@Mrsjerome, the cake looks yummy....LOL, Can I have a slice???:blush::winkwink:Wow, you have a good amount of baby clothes, I see lots of cute stuff!!!!:thumbup: Hopefully your next baby shower will end up with you getting more of the other stuff you need for baby. Thats great that you are getting organized, the better prepared you are, the smoother the transition for you and baby when you guys come home from the hospital!!!:thumbup:

@Spunky, sorry about your binge day, :hugs: I get like that some days where I am just so hungry and i have the worst cravings for junk food too!!! Dont beat yourself up to bad though hun, just get back on track the next day with eating healthy again and work out to make up for your binge day...:winkwink:

I am trying to cut back on calories and trying to get back into jogging again. I went speed walking yesterday and jogged for a little while. I got a long ways to go though to get back into jogging shape. A little over a year ago I could run my booty off, and I hope to get back to that again. If I could loose about 10 pounds I think it would be easier to jog, when I have more weight on me it is alot harder to run and ruffer on my knees and ankles. Me and DH had amazing :sex: lastnight. :thumbup: I still have a positive OPK today so i think i am going to try to get in some more :sex: tonight again!!!

Here is today's OPK...

DSC02716.jpg

OMG, girls we just had an earthquake!!! My entire house shook, I was sitting on my couch eating lunch and it was shaking, at first I thought I was going nuts, but than my dog woke up out of her nap and started barking running around the house, my lamps, floor fan were swaying!!! I had a decorative plate fall off of my kitchen cabinet and onto the floor!!!I have friends all along the east coast and it was felt up past NY all the way down to NC!!! I was running around the house saying "Oh my god" LOL...not knowing what the hell I should do!!!!

Here is a news article on it!!!!

https://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/23/quake-hits-near-washington-d-c/

Did any of you girls feel it that are on the east coast???

a lot of my family felt it, it was also felt in the Detroit Michigan area where my brother works! North Carolina and New York is where my family is

Busy and Spunky...(Dare you already said you werent interested and Cottleston I think its only for USA ladies for now)

so that site I told you about earlier..where you get the boxes of used baby clothes for really cheap..well..

They have a 48 hour sale going right now..so with the $10 credit you get for signing up and the 30% sale..you can get a box of baby clothes..in whatever sizes/season/gender you want for only $1.17!!! you dont ever have to use the site again or do anything else but just thought I would share since it is such an amazing deal!!..I ordered a box today with 15 sleepers in it for Brieanan ..and didnt even pay $2!!! cant wait to get them..a lot of the boxes have pics so you can see what you are getting..but even if they dont they all have descriptions....you pick your gender..the size and even the season you are looking for..and if you want mostly tops..mostly bottoms..or a mix..and it brings up boxes that match what you are looking for...and you pick one... I dont get any credits for doing this unless you ladies actually packed your own boxes and sent them so Im not doing this for me..just really wanted to share such a great deal!!.. I know my sleeper box alone would be around $75 new..or even $50 in some consignment shops...

I got the box I ordered last week already and it had tons of cute stuff in it..so now Ive ordered two more...hubby had told me no more baby stuff but even he told me to go for it since it was soo cheap lol...Busy you might be more interested in actually using the site more since you can also swap out a lot of your kids clothes..especially ones the boys have outgrown since little Kendall wont be needing those...if you have any questions ask me on here or facebook

https://www.thredup.com/328817

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g