The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are some of me from varying ages..I was an ugly baby..got cute when I was about 2 or 3 lol lol..:blush:

Attachments

• Cute 2.jpg
    Cute 2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Cute 7.jpg
    Cute 7.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 3
  • Cute 5.jpg
    Cute 5.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
I want to see some pictures of the nurseries..Dare and Cottleston and Spunky!! I'll be posting mine soon..we are hoping to get the walls finished this weekend before my showers so we can move stuff in there and start setting up..oh and!! his aunt is sending us $500 for babystuff..so we are buying the crib and the glider/ottoman online from cribs.com..it will be $670 total which is actually a great deal because you dont have to pay tax..cept in NE and OH...and its free shipping..so after the $500 from his aunt we are really only paying $170 out of pocket for both!! gonna order them end of the month and I cant wait to get them set up..only 46 more days...we are about to be in a time crunch lol..

Cute Pictures of Little Yous!! I don't have any of me scanned. I LOVE how Oreo lays, sometimes my dogs do the same. Usually they're just laying next to eachother:

DSC07026.jpg

Moose (right) is 4.5 years old, Bear (left) is almost 2 years old. We got him to keep her company knowing we would be busy with a baby once I got pregnant. We liked him cause he looked like her! They act SO MUCH alike! Moose even started wearing her ears different (after 3 years old!!!)

they look like twins! lol lol...they look more alike than our cats..and they are brothers from the same litter lol..we are waiting till Brieanan is old enough to want a kitty or a puppy (Im personally hoping kitty as they are more self sufficient, specially when we have to go out of town or something) before we get another...so I figure she'll be about 4-5. Hubby still isnt over Mr.Baggins passing away, he mentions him all the time and still gets teary eyed..I just try to not think about it..but having Brieanan on the way has definitely helped is cope I think and given us something to look forward to.

@MrsJerome, I am glad the nursery is coming along well!!!

Thanks for sharing your baby pics, Aww, you were a cutie pie, I dont think you were an ugly baby hun, You probably feel that way because you were bald when you were a baby, but I still think you were cute.... :winkwink::flower: You did change alot from when you were a baby, it looked like your hair went from blond to brown over time as you got older...

Just another picture of me when i was little, this was kindergarden I think...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/lizkindergarten.jpg

@Spunky, Awww what pretty dogs you have!!!! I have thought about getting a buddy for Oreo, maybe another boston terrier but I think she is used to being alone now since she will be 5 years old in November, plus she is very spoiled, I am not sure how she would feel about having to share her stuff with another dog...:shrug:

aww..thanks..but really..I looked like a grumpy old man lol lol..even my mom says so lol..and hubby LOVES picking on me for my baby pics lol!! it is pretty funny...yeah my hair was blondest blonde..like..white blonde and just gradually got darker..Im hoping since Brieanan is 1/4 asian she'll have dark hair and lots of it..and my blue eyes..guess we'll see lol lol.. and that totally looks like you Wanna lol..

well Im going go sit outside and enjoy this nice weather before its time to make dinner..we are hopefully going to the gym tonight to swim and soak in the therapy pool...we could both use it...

Pretty plain, but we're hoping to move in the next couple of months.

I picked the orange and LOVE it. My dad and I painted it 3-4 months before I got pregnant. I want to paint his room the same color when we move. It looks pink in the pics, it's really not.

DSC07190.jpgDSC07189.jpgDSC07188.jpg

@Spunky, Awww what pretty dogs you have!!!! I have thought about getting a buddy for Oreo, maybe another boston terrier but I think she is used to being alone now since she will be 5 years old in November, plus she is very spoiled, I am not sure how she would feel about having to share her stuff with another dog...:shrug:

We were worried about that, but since Bear was a baby and Moose was older she adopted him like her own puppy! He was a little overwhelmed by her, but they love eachother!

here are some bump pics! dont think I have posted any one here in a while..first two are 30 weeks..second two are 33 weeks..as you can see..the stretch marks clearly caught up with me..hmppff :growlmad: lol..

Attachments

• belly 30 shirt.jpg
    belly 30 shirt.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 25
  • belly 30 nakie.jpg
    belly 30 nakie.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 25
  • belly 33 shirt.jpg
    belly 33 shirt.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 25
  • belly 33  nakie.jpg
    belly 33 nakie.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 25
@Spunky, I think the nursery looks cute hun!!! :thumbup: Thanks for sharing the pics!!

@MrsJerome, cute bump pics hun....

Does anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/weekend-6.gif

Sorry just saw this now! Here are our nursery pictures! it's much messier now after baby arrived- this was in july right after i completed it! AND the photo of me as a baby. I think i got everything that was asked right? Or are we doing animals too? I can find some of those too i think--- My dog benjamin, my cat Hansel (the long haired handsome one) and the other cat, Tesla. (short haired beauty)

270952_2238031627204_1140411120_2690255_5380834_n.jpg

photo.php

photo.php

Attachments

• scan0153.jpg
    scan0153.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7686.jpg
    IMG_7686.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7763.jpg
    IMG_7763.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7856.jpg
    IMG_7856.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 3
ok the first dog pic..he looks stuffed..like..its soo funny he looks soo serious..is he always like that? lol...we have a long haired and short haired cats too...oh the shedding is horrendous! thank god they are outside..I think if we got another cat for inside I would get a nakie one lol..no shedding...would be amazing..my cousin actually is breeding Sphinx cats..maybe we will get one from her..although hubby doesnt like the way they look..but I think they are cute..course I think most animals are cute lol.. im a bit animal crazy :blush:..he calls me snow white..I talk to all the animals...he makes fun of me for it lol.. :rofl:

that baby pic of you looks almost like some of mine!! lol..I cant wait to be able to dress Brieanan up like our moms did us...

oh and the nursery is cute too! makes me even more ready to get ours done!! I think we need a tree for ours too..just something green in there..

@Dare, What a pretty baby you were hun...:flower: Your pets are very cute!!! The nursery came out pretty as well!!!:thumbup:

My sister has the same kind of dog that you do, His name is Captain Digby and my dog Oreo just loves Captain Digby aka Digby or Diggers for short, they play together all of the time when they see eachother, I was calling him her girlfriend because they are always so sad when they have to leave eachother after visiting with each other...

Here is a pic of Oreo and my sister's Dog playing together when I went home for a visit...

DSC01742.jpg

DSC01743.jpg

ok the first dog pic..he looks stuffed..like..its soo funny he looks soo serious..is he always like that? lol...we have a long haired and short haired cats too...oh the shedding is horrendous! thank god they are outside..I think if we got another cat for inside I would get a nakie one lol..no shedding...would be amazing..my cousin actually is breeding Sphinx cats..maybe we will get one from her..although hubby doesnt like the way they look..but I think they are cute..course I think most animals are cute lol.. im a bit animal crazy :blush:..he calls me snow white..I talk to all the animals...he makes fun of me for it lol.. :rofl:

that baby pic of you looks almost like some of mine!! lol..I cant wait to be able to dress Brieanan up like our moms did us...

oh and the nursery is cute too! makes me even more ready to get ours done!! I think we need a tree for ours too..just something green in there..

Lol yeah he is always serious! he's a miniature schnauzer! He doesn't shed!!! best part of ben! our cats shed a lot too- but the long haired one isn't as bad as the short haired cat. And i could never have outdoor cats! from working in the clinic and seeing all the horrible things that happen plus the diseases they spread- no no no not for us! i'd be terrified for my babies! they are spoiled rotten and indoors at all times. Plus- rabies is common around here! Don't need that coming in the house!

@Dare, What a pretty baby you were hun...:flower: Your pets are very cute!!! The nursery came out pretty as well!!!:thumbup:

My sister has the same kind of dog that you do, His name is Captain Digby and my dog Oreo just loves Captain Digby aka Digby or Diggers for short, they play together all of the time when they see eachother, I was calling him her girlfriend because they are always so sad when they have to leave eachother after visiting with each other...

Here is a pic of Oreo and my sister's Dog playing together when I went home for a visit...

I love schnauzers! ours is a black & silver- but he has serious medical problems. I would never have another after having him. A shame, because they can be such amazing dogs- but i just couldn't do it again for fear i'd get another broken one! And i adore the name captain digby! Is that a boston you have? they are so cute :) i love their snorts! that's so great they play together! ben is weird about playing with other dogs. he wrestles our cat, and will play a bit with my mom's dog, but if we take him to the dog park- he'd rather pee on things. if dogs are running and playing- he will trot along with them- at a very safe distance so they can't reach him. lol he's ridiculous. such a wimp!

I wish hubby would let our cats be indoors but he refuses because of them peeing everywhere....they stay in our yard...we dont live close to the road..and we live on a small hill with a few other families..the other families all have dogs...chocolate lab...yellow lab...border collie..and one family had a mini schnauzer but they moved away..so no wild animals make it too far into the yards around here coz of the dogs lol..they chase everything away..and the dogs are afraid of the cats lol lol..so the cats have their little army of protectors lol lol..its quit funny really lol lol..I think tiny mister baggins was the only dog not afraid of the cats..oh he would always want to play with them so bad..and didnt understand why they would get annoyed at him lol..

and even though they are outside they are spoiled too..they have their special cats only door into the garage..we have a heating pad for them in the winter and a heated water bowl...a huge cat tree...and a cat house thing...they are prolly the most spoiled outdoor cats ever lol.. the one reason I hate them being outside...they havent done it as much lately but is them killing other small critters..specially my birds! I worked in a wildlife rehab place and oh the poor birds..they just cant catch a break...but we have bells on their collars so they arent as stealthy anymore..and oh I have popped them on the head a good few times when they have caught something so they have stopped...the mice and lizards I dont mind but not my poor chickadees and oh so help me if they ever caught a bluebird lol..that would be it..

here are some kitty love pictures lol..some very compromising positions lol lol..they just love snuggling with each other I swear I did not pose them..prolly couldnt if I wanted to..this is just how they usually end up..right on top of each other (literally) or snuggled up in the same chair..to look at them you would never guess they were brothers lol...orange one is Bookums and gray one is Schnookums

Attachments

• love.jpg
    love.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 2
  • P3010591.jpg
    P3010591.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
  • P5090786.jpg
    P5090786.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
  • P9010154.jpg
    P9010154.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2
  • P9220205.jpg
    P9220205.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2
oh thought of a good question..for those of us that are stay at home-ers mostly..what do you watch during the day? we got all our channels back but I swear most of it is still just blah shows...Im not up early enough to watch I Love Lucy or Golden Girls so Im going to start recording it lol..course when Brieanan is here I bet I'll be up and Im soo glad we got that channel back.. otherwise I watch CSI if it isnt one Ive seen a billion times...Little House on the Prairie in the afternoon...The Talk.... and otherwise just random shows or whatever looks ok...American Dad right now...

since we are all going pic crazy lol lol..here are a few of my nature pics...my bluebirds...dogwoods at college and some bluebird babies..oh I miss my bluebird babies!!:cry:

Attachments

• P4100619.jpg
    P4100619.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 2
  • P4100622.jpg
    P4100622.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
  • P4230823.jpg
    P4230823.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
  • #12 chick day 1.jpg
    #12 chick day 1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2
  • #17 2nd clutch day 2a.jpg
    #17 2nd clutch day 2a.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 2
Here's a picture of my dog, Bonnie.
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/DSCN0600.jpg
And here's a couple of me when I was younger.
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/2d241208.jpg
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/79281e59.jpg
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/ad7908cc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member