The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prolly wont be on too much for a while...tons of stuff to get ready...5 weeks left..and in 2 weeks technically she can be here anytime...tons of clothes to wash...room to organize..and still one more big load of stuff to buy from target and amazon...and hubby wants to go away for a weekend!! lol..of all the times lol..but hes insistent it will just be a vacation and we can just be lazy and no walking and all..and its a discount thing on groupon.com so...if they have any of the next few weekends open we might go..idk..just too much stuff to do...

oh Spunky and Dare...do you have those D rings things in your car to hook the carseat up with? if you dont...where are you guys putting LO...behind you or behind the passenger side? my car ('96 Nissan Maxima) doesnt have them..just the shoulder/lap belt on the sides and just the lap belt in the middle seat..

Thank you for the Birthday wishes Mrs. Jerome..:flower: Good luck with getting everything ready before baby's arrival!!! :thumbup:

DH is so cute he got me red and pink roses and this really sweet card when he got home from work, he is such a sweet heart!!! :winkwink:

Happy birthday, wannabe!

DH and my birthday's are next month, a day apart. A friend of mine is taking me to a concert next Monday, and then on November 1st, we're going again, but it's going to be the same friend, DH, sister and her BF. That will be my last concert (waaaa!!) as I will be 20w3d at that point. So, luckily, these are two of my favorites (Foo Fighters and Evanescence), so it'll be a nice farewell. I go to concerts about once a month, if I can, so this is going to be a change.

Nausea seems to have faded - if anything, it's a sour stomach, like when you're getting over the flu? I was GREAT all weekend until yesterday - I had to go see a patient who really smelled horrible; could smell it outside the room. Last patient of the day, and I went running for the bathroom because I got :sick:.
Went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Mom was really sweet and made a "baby healthy" dinner. Grilled chicken and steak, sweet potatoes and asparagus. I was only able to eat a little bit before it came up (the chicken was NOT the way to go), I felt so bad. She's being really good, and here I am puking. :cry:
Been playing around with names on my own. DH refuses to talk names/nursery/any form of shopping until we know the sex. GRRR.

Not much going on here until next month! Dinners with friends this week (one couple; our best man and his wife, my DH's cousin - who STILL don't know - can't wait to tell them), but otherwise, nothing major.

Wannabe, hope you had a good day!

Wanna, do that deed at least 3 days starting from the day of the positive opk. And THAT is a nice positive line! i'm sorry i missed your birthday yesterday. It's no excuse but my dog is very very ill and i had to take him to the vet, and between him and the baby- lordy. Not much got done. HOpe you get a birthday bfp!!!!!!

NJ- LOL i don't miss the super sense of smell! lordy! i worked in a vet clinic and between the smells of the animals and a lot of the humans, i about died a few times! Hope you have a BLAST at the concert! Hoping your stomach gets back to being much better again- nothing worse than a stomach ache. Geez. Do you have your gender scan booked yet?! I bet you're excited. LOL DH and i already had our names picked out before we even had our bean! We picked them out when we decided to even start trying- which later, i really appreciated because it was one thing less to do. So, when we found out the sex, we could announce her name. it was really cool. :) And we saved our boy name just in case we decide to have another. Although if we DO, i want another little girl.

@Dare, the Gender scan is booked for October 19th. Can't wait! My one friend who already bought little girl outfits for me is so adamant it's a girl, she refused to keep the receipt. I hope for her wallet's sake it's a girl! LOL.
I have three names picked for each sex. Like I told my best friend, since DH won't discuss, for all I know he'll hate them all and we'll have to go back to the drawing board.
Stomach stuff is infinitely better, thanks. Just no appetite. Amazing how the food aversions stick around. A commercial for Mac and cheese made me gag. DH laughed at the stuff I bought at the store the other day - Spaghetti O's, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and strawberry Pop-Tarts. I'm apparently five years old. Although I had a killer craving for an Oreo McFlurry from McDonalds tonight which DH indulged, hee.

those sound like my cravings..or if not cravings atleast the things I actually could eat... ugh and those nasty Mac & Cheese Homebakes with the crumb stuff on them..I still get :sick: feeling when I see those commercials lol lol...

@Dare, the Gender scan is booked for October 19th. Can't wait! My one friend who already bought little girl outfits for me is so adamant it's a girl, she refused to keep the receipt. I hope for her wallet's sake it's a girl! LOL.
I have three names picked for each sex. Like I told my best friend, since DH won't discuss, for all I know he'll hate them all and we'll have to go back to the drawing board.
Stomach stuff is infinitely better, thanks. Just no appetite. Amazing how the food aversions stick around. A commercial for Mac and cheese made me gag. DH laughed at the stuff I bought at the store the other day - Spaghetti O's, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and strawberry Pop-Tarts. I'm apparently five years old. Although I had a killer craving for an Oreo McFlurry from McDonalds tonight which DH indulged, hee.

So exciting about the gender scan!!! Can't wait to find out if Baby Bee is a boy or girl!! Love you avatar (and Dare's new one! :thumbup: ) so cute!
I didn't really crave weird things, but I can relate to them looking bazarre together. The loaves of french bread i ate early on and water (I could have been in prison) OMG about the mcflurry! I've been on a sonic blast kick since like 20 weeks!! I still want them (went and got one last night!)

Thanks again for all of the birthday wishes girls!!!! :hugs: :hugs:

@NJ, I am excited about your gender scan hun...I cant wait to find out what sex you will be having!!! :happydance: :happydance:

AFM, I am in the lovely 2WW now, I think me and DH covered all of our bases with plenty of :sex:!! :devil: I just ordered 100 of the IC's (HPT's) off the internet so I can make myself go bonkers testing early in my 2WW, I always do this to myself and always vow to stop, but I still havent learned my lesson yet about testing early.. :wacko: :wacko: Hopefully they come soon in the mail!!

I woke up at like 5am yesterday when my DH gets up for work and couldnt fall back to sleep, so I was tired and dragging all day yesterday. I did my grocery shopping at Super Walmart yesterday and thought I was going to pass out from exhaustion...:wacko: :wacko: I hate Super Walmart but alot of places cant beat their cheap prices. It took me 3 hours to complete my shopping trip yesterday...:wacko: It is like an all day event going shopping there....:haha: i was running on fumes!!! Groceries are getting so expensive...ugghhhhh...:growlmad: This morning I slept in until 11am!!! Geesh, i havent slept in that late in a long time. Plus I feel like I could be coming down with a cold, DH has been sick with a head cold and I think I got it from him.... Of course part of me thinks it is an early pregnancy symptom... LOL..... :wacko: :wacko: I seriously doubt that though....LOL

Sorry i've been so rubbish about keeping up lately- ava has been a doll- but she wants to be held a lot. She is right now napping in her crib!!! it's wonderful. She didn't want her swing, and i put her in there and swaddled and out! we had a decent night but i feel worn anyway.

Dog is very ill- they're not sure whats wrong with him. Last 2 days were spent at the vets for different procedures, monday bloodwork and urine, yesterday xrays- today is the first day to rest. and we STILL don't know whats wrong. so between him and baby i'm exhausted. They think he has a liver shunt or an infection in his kidneys...

OH and i think she's crying again.... off to rescue her from the evil crib.

@Dare, I am so sorry that your dog is sick again...the poor baby!!! :hugs: :hugs: I hope everything is going to be alright with your dog and that he feels better soon...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Hugs-3.gif

he's always so ill. i just don't know what to do with him. Dh refuses to give him away. and well, he's such a happy dog (normally) we don't want to just put him down but he's a bit much with baby too.

Wanna - I'm sorry about the 2ww, it always drives me crazy!!! :hugs:

Dare - :hugs: sorry about your dog! A new baby is overwhelming enough!!

AFM - tired all the time even though james is still sleeping through the night. Our offer got accepted on a house and we're hoping to close mid-october! Only some more paperwork and an appraisal left! I hope things go well as i really like this house and i'm tired of house hunting!!!

@Spunky, Good luck with getting the house that you guys want, I hope everything goes as planned and you will be moving in soon!!! :thumbup:

Speaking of tired, that is totally me today, I have been draaaaaging around all day, I tossed and turned all night lastnight, went to bed at about 12:45 am and woke up at like 4:30 am even before DH woke up for work...ugghhhh... I had these crazy dreams about this wasp flying around the bedroom and DH wouldnt listen to me and make it get out of the room, so than I woke up and I realized I was just dreaming, and than DH kept on snoring so I had to tell him to lay on his side like 3 times lastnight, he always snores when he lays on his back...Ughhhh, I am running on fumes..... :wacko:.....I tried to nap this afternoon but I couldnt fall asleep.. Hopefully insomnia is an early pregnancy symptom... LOL... :haha: Pretty much every symptom I could possibly have is an early pregnancy symptom... LOL.. So I am not getting my hopes up or anything.... I am caught up in the madness of the 2WW......:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

spunky- that's awsome about the house! congrats hun! hope it goes smoothly from here out!

wanna - i really hope this is it for you hun! and yeah, i'm dragging too!!!

Really quickly - I've either got the allergies from hell, or I'm working on a cold (on my third box of tissues in less than 24 hours), so I feel miserable...
Anyway, got the GenderMaker test yesterday, did this am with FMU
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/8a1b131b.jpg
That says girl. It's a purple-pink in person.
Ring test if done by someone else (why does that change it??) says boy. Baking soda fizzes. Fetal HR is 152-158, consistently. So, we shall see in three and a half weeks. Have a 50-50 chance.

@NJ, How exciting...I cant wait to find out if it is right!!!!

Ok so girls, I started a testing thread and I think I got a BFP this morning on my IC on page 4 but this happened to me last month with this same kind of IC so I dont know if I can trust this test or not. If you girls get a chance can you take a look and let me know what you think... I am going to wait a few days to retest and confirm with a more reliable store bought test...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...4-looks-bfp-but-dont-know-if-can-trust-4.html

Ok so anyone else have a husband that can suddenly be REALLY stupid? i'm so pissed. he's so antsy to get out- he left. He went to the range to shoot- and left me and baby again. It's like he just can't handle actually being here ever. So annoyed. So she and i are on our own again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"