The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hubby has told me we are getting a maid for the first 3-4 weeks after she gets here..to help me with the house stuff once he goes back to work...especially the laundry since its all downstairs....how nice of him..something I never even thought to suggest as I just assumed he would say no but he suggested it...how sweet of him..either that or he just doesnt want to end up doing it himself when he gets home from work..lol..

SWEET!!!! That is going to come in handy for sure!!!! Can I borrow the maid from time to time... joking...:haha:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/05-6.gif

@wanna, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Nausea came back like a truck this morning. Was drying my hair and out of nowhere this huge wave hit, and I puked all over the bathroom floor. Ugh. I thought it was gone for good. Maybe the flu shot I got yesterday?
Boss is off tomorrow, and unreachable. So I'm a little worried that I'll be totally on my own. I'm off to bed - I'll catch up tomorrow. ;)

I am sad to say that the :witch: got me today....:cry: I was sure that this was it this month, so I either got fooled by a batch of faulty tests or I had a chemical pregnancy...I just dont know..Well now I am going to move onto testing for the month of October for DH and me for future IUI..wish me luck...

Wanna - please please PLEASE throw out those ICs. My heart breaks for you every month, and obviously they're faulty. Get rid of them!!
Good luck with all your testing and IUI!

Hun I'm so sorry :( :hugs: xx

Chelsea... Toby was 7lb 1oz when he was born. So he has now doubled his weight. Yay!
Sorry I can't catch up properly ladies... Toby's starting to try to crawl. He's completely mobile just not quite got the coordination for actual crawling.... aaaaaand now he's trying to wriggle under the tv unit! Byeeee xx

:hugs: Wanna!! So sad for you!! I'm with Lindsay - Throw out the ICs or you will force us to do an intervention! At least your fertility appointments are this month. I'm so sorry... :hugs: If you're a drinking girl I say have a nice drink! If not, have a chocolate cake! Or whatever your vice is.

Lindsay - Sorry about throwing up! That must have been surprising and not fun! I hope work goes ok for you!

Katherine - He's doubled his weight!! So wonderful!!! James has an appt tomorrow and I'm excited to find out how much he weighs! Crawling?! That worries me! James likes his swing and activity saucer but I dont put him on the floor enough I think. We have hardwood floors though and I worry he'll drop his head down and hit it on the wood. So I bought some foam tiles for his bedroom, but we're usually in the living room! I think he's going to start being behind in rolling and moving around though.. (though he has rolled in his crib and move about in there at night/early morning!)

i'm having a hard time catching up as well. It's insane. I'm so sorry again wanna :( this sucks.

Thanks for the kind words and support girls...:hugs::hugs:

I am thinking about going to upstate NY to go pick up my mom over the weekend and have her come and stay for a week or so. It will be good to see her since I haven't seen her since December of last year when my family got together for Christmas. I am not looking forward to the 5.5 hour drive though. I need to clean the house as well.

I have to go in for my FSH blood work tomorrow morning. I have my vaginal ultrasound scheduled for next Wednesday morning. I am waiting to hear back from the DR's office to schedule my HSG though. When i called yesterday the girl that does the scheduling wasnt in the office at the time and I left her a VM and I am going to check back with the office again this morning if she does not call me soon. I am not looking forward to being poked and probed like a science experiment, and I am a little nervous about the HSG as well. I have heard that for girls with no blockage in their tubes it is not that painful just minor cramping, but with girls that have blockage, they describe the pain as unbearable. But I will be happy to finally get some answers with the fertility testing...I just hope the answers are positive results..please keep your fingers crossed for me girls.

Yesterday when the :witch: got me I was doing good until late lastnight, me and DH were chewing at each other over dumb stuff, and than it made me start to get upset and I started thinking about not being pregnant again and I started balling my eyes out crying, i coudlnt stop for a minute there, and I made DH hold me, I eventually got it together and fell asleep and now this morning my eyes are all swollen and puffy....ugghhh... TTC sucks.

OK, so DR office finally got back to me...My HSG is scheduled for 10/14 at 9:20 and DH's SA is the same day, so I am not by myself, I am nervous about it....ugghhhh.... a necessary evil i suppose....

And I talked to my mom and she wont be able to come down this weekend because she forgot to tell me she had a DR appointment this coming week that she doesnt want to miss, so hopefully i can see her next weekend instead....

AFM, I got up early this morning and did my fasting to get my blood work done so that is one test down, and only 2 more to go. I am not sure how long it will take to get my results back, I know they were looking at my FSH levels and some other tests they run to make sure i dont have anything else wrong with me.

I hope all of you lovely ladies have a wonderful weekend!!! :flower: Does anyone have any special plans this weekend?

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/HaveAGreatWeekendGravestoneArm.gif

Wanna - I remember the frustration and fighting while TTC, and I'm sure it's only worse for you as it's gone on longer. So excited about all the testing though! Hopefully they will find a reason that they can fix easily!! :hugs: Sorry about your mom.

AFM At James' appointment yesterday he weighed 14lbs 15oz!!! He gained 1lb 13oz (29oz!!!) in 3.5 weeks! INSANE! He started at 7lbs 12 oz, so he's almost to his double point! I think my progesterone only mini pill was causing weight gain and spotting adn bloating and mood swings. I was worried I was pregnant again (I'm not!). Stopped the pill 2 weeks ago and my husband and I are fighting so much less, I stopped gaining weight, bloating is gone, so is the spotting. So mini-pill is not for me!! Husband and I are going on an actual date tonight! HAven't been on one since our anniversary, June 29th. My mom and dad are watching the baby and it's a surprise for my husband!! WOOHOO! Well, have to drive to their house soon. Love you ladies have a good weekend!

PS is Erica still around or is she off having her lo? Good Luck if so!

Im still around..unfortunately lol ...bouncing on my ball..walking...cleaning house..eating pineapple..anything I can think of to get her to come out lol..going walking tomorrow and not sure what else this weekend..also have a lot of drama going on with my family so have been busy on the phone with all that...sister comes home monday from her psych ward but will have intensive at home therapy...ex stepdads house has been foreclosed because his dumbass wife didnt hasnt been paying any of the bills..and no one has any idea what she is doing with the money (she is a complete and total bitch and they just need to get a divorce for the sake of the whole family)...my brother is moving in with my grandparents (the ones I lived with in highschool) to get away from all that drama and stress...my mom has all kinds of problems of course..and then just today one of my brother and sisters classmates was killed in a car accident...so just super busy and feel like my whole family needs to be on either Jerry Springer or Dr. Phil..or maybe just both :dohh:

getting my hair cut- leaving baby with daddy for a little bit today. scary!!! and i will do that, and maybe go take some photos while i'm out too- it's been a while and i'm dying to get some photography done.

It's the one thing i miss so very much.

did you get some good pics? and you will feel amazing after your hair cut..I had mine done professionally a month or so ago..for the first time in forever..cut and colored..and oh I felt amazing....

well we went to Sears today to look at dishwashers..and ended up buying a new Kenmore Elite...it was on sale so hubby just went for it...yay..no more dirty dishes..our dishwasher now gets them dirtier at the end of the cycle than when you put them in!!...it gets here Tuesday..and they install and everything..oh I cant wait!! and he took me to my fav japanese hibachi place...I got teriyaki shrimp and chicken..extra veggies..and extra rice !! lol... :blush: so I had like a whole meal to bring back home and it will last me atleast a snack tonight and lunch tomorrow lol..we were sitting with a few guys from a football team and I ordered/ate more than them! but Im preggie so who cares lol..

well i didnt get any pics.. the place i went had a wedding so i couldnt take any. and the hair went fine-- the girl is 'ok'. i never get my hair colored i really like my hair- but it does feel really good!

i hate when i ask for a length and the girl offers her opinion or says she wont go any shorter. its my hair!! and when its done they always tell me im right. idiots.

Hi girls,
Not much on this end. My birthday is this weekend, so I actually have the whole weekend off. My lovely boss bought me a present on Friday, and I got all teary when I realized he picked it up himself, rather than sending his wife out for it like usual. Bought me a box of bath stuff from Bath and Body Works (the Sleep line, which I love, lavender and vanilla), and a 1 hour massage at the massage place across the street. I get the feeling he's trying to tell me to relax...
Went to dinner with our preggy couple last night - it's the couple who got married in December (who I introduced), and she's due March 9th. Considering she's only six days ahead of me, she is showing A LOT more. And as DH pointed out, very differently. There is no mistaking she has a bump, she's carrying very high and out front. Otherwise, she looks amazing. Me, I feel like I look wiped out, and like I ate too much. Lower and not so much a "bump". Was kinda funny. So we were comparing notes - we find out what we're having the day before they do, so we're interested to see what happens. She's been craving nothing but salt (her go-to snack is a potato chip topped with a slice of pickle and a slice of cheese - YUCK), and I'm still in the sweets phase - I could devour an entire pineapple, no problem. Salt totally turns my stomach, and I still don't have the greatest appetite.

Started getting some pelvic girdle pain last week - stand up and OMG, this sharp pain right in the center. Of course, being medical, I know too much, so I know it's the symphasis pubis stretching. And definitely started feeling movement two nights ago. Was laying on the couch watching TV, and just these little flutters and twinges, for a good couple of minutes. Was completely different from gas or anything else.

Next OB appointment is Wednesday and our gender scan a week later.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

@NJ, Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful one!!! :flower:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/1063-03-21-2010.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Happy-Birthday-Animated-35-1MBCJ2GR.gif

Finally got out and about to take some photos. Funny thing was... even when we were out... all i really really wanted to shoot was ava! :)

Erica - I learned LOs aren't gonna come until they're ready! (2 weeks late and a 50 hour induction taught me that!) Good Luck getting her out sooner than later if that's what you want. I made some Jump Start Your Labor Cookies (google it). They obviously didn't help but I LIKED them!!! I plan on making them again just to eat!

Dare - I went and got a hair cut last week. I do a cut it off to my chin/shoulder then grow out cycle every 2 years. I cut it off to my chin (my hair was permanently in a pony tale and baby still kept grabbing it was so annoyed! Now there's not enough hair for him to get a good grip!). I've told my husband in the past there's nothing better than a bra and a new haircut so when I'm feeling down he suggests one. I go to super cuts or some place like that. Don't really care. Never color my hair as it has beautiful color (I know I sound full of it but it's a light brown with a lot of red in it, and it fits me). Glad you got to take pictures! We all need our form of therapy!

Lindsay! Happy Late birthday! You're into the sweet stuff? Hmmm... I'm always a sweet tooth person, didn't change for pregnancy. I know I ate a TON of Nachos Bell Grande from Taco Bell. Like 3-4 times aweek the same thing! And I had a boy. So who knows! So excited to find out! I carried pretty high my whole pregnancy, him "dropping" looked like my bump was finally in the middle! HOW WONDERFUL to feel baby moving! So MAGICAL! I miss it. I'm looking forward to being pregnant again. I got a back brace thing to take the pressure off my bump weighing down. Didn't have a ton of pelvic pain though...

Wanna - Pelvic Ultrasound Wednesday! Woohoo! I had one early on it wasn't fun, but wasnt terrible. A pelvic exam was worse. Didn't like looking at the ultrasound wand though. Looked like a dildo. Then they put a condom on it and lubbed it up. I thought about giggling but I was MUCH too intimidated by it's size to.

UGH, I'm so jealous of you Dare for not tearing during birth. When the two nurses checked me to see how dialated I was they commented on how tight I was... And the doctor said I started tearing before his head even came out. I hope I tear less severly next time or better yet, not at all.

I need to lose 20lbs. I'm just so stressed and unmotivated. We're hopefully moving in 3 weeks (nothing is packed yet because they haven't told us for sure that the deal is going through). I'm sad and tired (even though I get 7-8 hours of sleep straight - so lucky I know!) and that makes it hard to exercise and eat right... I guess I'm just complaining. I don't know how to get motivated. I'm hoping once we move we'll be less stressed. But then there will be the holidays... UGH. I don't really like the holidays. Maybe next year will be cool teaching James about Santa and stuff (He wont know what we're talking about this year...)

Eh, hope your guys' spirits are higher than mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"