The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you get good results hun!!! fx'd for you. Have a blast with your mom and sister, and glad you made it up safely!

might be my last belly pic..thought I would post a comparison from 4 weeks..my first belly pic to now at 39 weeks...cant believe the difference..even harder to believe I am only 5 lbs heavier in the 39 week one than I was in the 4 week one!!....cross your fingers ladies.. plug still coming after our walk...and its raining..supposedly supposed to help labor along..something about the barometric pressure...guess we'll see....

Attachments

• belly week 4.jpg
    belly week 4.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
mrsj i think storms really only "push you over the edge" when u r really close. nothing worked for me!!! tried everything. hope u have better luck! (sorry ---one handed!!!)

I just called my DR's office and left a VM on their machine, they have an extension you call and you have to leave a VM for them to call you back with your lab results. I had my blood work done at Quest labs, and the lady at Quest said the DR's office should get the results within a day or two... so now all I can do is wait.... impatiently...:wacko:

I will update the thread once I know something!!! :winkwink:

Hi girls, on my way to work so this will be short. Had our ultrasound today, everything looks good and we are officially team :pink:!!

Hi girls, on my way to work so this will be short. Had our ultrasound today, everything looks good and we are officially team :pink:!!

Congrats!!! You are having a baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOO!!!! :happydance::happydance:

How exciting!!! Do you have baby girl names picked out!!! That gender predictor test was correct, but my prediction was wrong...LOL..:blush:

yay for team pink!!!!!!!!!! aww picking out little girl stuff is just soo freaking fun!!...oh you will go crazy!!! lol..

Congrats nj!!!! you will LOVE having a girl! they are TOO precious!!! omg, i so thought i was having a boy- and was almost sad when i found out it was a girl (i felt i let dh down in some way.) and then, i warmed to the idea and now- i can't imagine anything else!!!! She is perfect. And yeah, mrsj is right- the clothes are so much more fun!!!!! think of all the girly things you'll get to do together!

Thanks girls. I was sure it was a boy because everyone had said so. Definitely surprised, but sooo happy. DH is thrilled. I'm dragging him to Babies R Us tonight to look at a couple things. I have three names picked out, but he wouldn't discuss them yet (had three boy names and three girl names) until we knew the sex. Now if I could get him moving on helping me get the room ready. We've done nothing, I feel like such a slacker.
I have a good friend of mine who is pregnant with her second (a boy) and her first was a girl. They're done after two, so she's getting rid of ALL her girl stuff. She's driving it all up to me this weekend or next (she lives 2 hours away) - so cool of her.
So here's the newest picture of Baby Bee (my very uncooperative little munchkin - wouldn't flip for most of the ultrasound, almost thought we wouldn't find out today)
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/3ac95ae3.jpg

Ava also wouldn't flip for the ultrasound until the very very end. And everyone thought she was a boy as well! Except for three people. Girls are wonderful :) so happy for you!

heading to the gym to walk again..hoping it will work as well as last nights walk did!! wish me luck...fingers crossed..maybe she'll be here by her due date afterall!! oh and I had a BH!!...and I mean Ive been having them just didnt realize..but I sat down and it was still hard all over...kinda hurt at the bottom but think it was just squeezing my bladder... :happydance:

CONGRATS Lindsay! How exciting about getting so much girl stuff!!! You'll still have to buy the little princess a few things though! How wonderful to know! :hugs:

My little boy was very proud to show he was a boy! At every ultrasound he showed his naughty bits FIRST! They had to get him to move to look at other things :haha: Girls seem to be much more modest.

I am doing a little happy dance because I got DH's second SA back and his numbers have improved!!!! :happydance:

He has 6.5 million sperm with 65% motility..... which is a high enough number that me and DH can move forward with IUI when we are ready!!! I can also even do IUI with only one tube open as well!! :happydance:

His first SA which was over a year ago had lower numbers of less than 5 million sperm and 36% motility...so I am happy girl.... The DR prefered over 10 million sperm for the IUI but says that it is just a lowered chance if the numbers are between 5 million and 10 million, but I am thrilled it is at least above 5 million so we can move forward with the IUI at least!!! :happydance:

So either way if my blood test is negative than at least I can look forward to doing IUI soon and I know me and DH are potential candidates for it. I am feeling happier and have a better outlook with the whole TTC thing now...:winkwink:

That's so awesome Wanna!!! :hugs: What a big improvement! I'm glad his numbers are well enough to do the procedure! :hugs: Looking forward to the lab results!

I started looking at nursery stuff online last night, found the bedding set I want at Pottery Barn - now looking for wall prints to go with. I dragged DH to Babies R Us to look at Pack N Plays, and we ran into one of his buddies. His wife looked pretty far along, and when she told us 22 weeks we were surprised - with TWINS. One of each, how cool is that??
Realized how hard names are going to be. DH strongly vetoed one girl choice, very lukewarm on the second, but likes the third. Yet he didn't like the middle names I'd matched up with each. Wants to shuffle it around, which I'm trying to wrap my head around. So far our front runner is Kaitlyn; middle name either Rose, Lucia, or Marie. DH likes Lucia (his mom was Lucille), but we've also got the nice three syllable Italian last name - I don't want it to be a mouthful.
Dinner with friends tonight - my two best friends in CA are having a fit because I won't tell them the gender until I see them in two weeks (haha!). I can't wait to tell them in person!!

Well the Dr's office finally called me back with with the results and........I am not pregnant.....:nope:

But on a more positive note they confirmed I was ovulating for sure through my blood work...:thumbup:

I am doing alright with the news though (had a few moments of sadness today) But in a way I was hoping that I wasnt pregnant because I would of been worried what the HSG would of done to the baby, and plus i was on antibiotics for the HSG which werent safe to be taking when pregnant either...

At least I have peace of mind now and can move on finally, and right into my 2WW which I apparently am in now...:winkwink:

And I will never ever be using the pink handled IC's with the HCG written in pink on them, apparently they are major pieces of crap and give out tons of false positives..:dohh:. Beware ladies if you use that kind of IC...apparently they suck big time....:growlmad:

Eventually I will have to schedule my Saline Sonohysterography so the DR can get a better look at whatever is in my uterus.... Not sure if I will need it removed surgically or if it is just a harmless lump, but I am sure the DR can give me her opinion on it...

Make sure you ask them why you've been getting all those faint positives when you were using different brands too- it doesn't make sense. I'm glad you won't be worried the whole time if you were pregnant- and i'm glad you really are ovulating- now it's just getting down to getting that egg. :)

Wannabe :hugs: Throw em away and never look back. 2WW! Woo! :thumbup:

Thank you ladies for all of the kind words.....

@MrsJ, Good luck with everything...Hopefully Brieanan will be making an appreance very soon.... I will be thinking of you hun... I hope you have a quick and easy delivery!!!

@NJ, that scan of baby bean is really cool!! I cant believe how much she has grown since the last one!!! :flower:

Ladies....I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/have_a_great_weekend.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g